SPL Automobile

Cumzilla

Supersonic

I dun get it. If they so good lose $$$ oso deliver car to a individual buyer, how did it get entangled in the Uber lawsuit of not delivering cars on time to a multi million dollar buyer?

↡ Advertisement

A while say no good, a while say good. So which time was real and unreal ?

May be good to me and bad to others. So, I am only relating my own personal journey and experience With SPL.

Sometimes company is good but spoilt by greedy salesman!!

Sometimes company is bad and even good saleman and employees get screwed and can't make up for a company's poor culture.

I dun get it. If they so good lose $$$ oso deliver car to a individual buyer, how did it get entangled in the Uber lawsuit of not delivering cars on time to a multi million dollar buyer?

If you want to know the real motives behind the law suit, please check with the high court filings and the lawyers for both side. I did.

I could tell you that Uber's motive are anything but honest or sincere. You won't believe me anyway.

The Courts threw out the initial case but Uber appealing!!

Please do a background check on Uber and you will know that this company is in dispute with everyone of its business associates.

1. Less than 10% of Uber drivers are with the company after 12months globally

2. Uber got into trouble with Apple for knowingly and deliberately planting spyware on the AppStore. Even after users deleted Uber apps on their devices, Uber tracks their movement.

3. Uber's CEO, CFO and many senior managers were forced to step down because they knowingly condoned unethical and often illegal business practices.

All the above information is public and can be found on the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Reuters and Dow Jones news wire.

• Praise 1

I booked from SPL on the same date as Ian, collected my ride which SPL only make 3-4k only. Not that I am recommending SPL, but they do deliver as promise within the stated date. No more no less! My best car deal by far.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

Coming from someone who's been around for quite a while and saying they made $3-4K is believeable.

But to say that they made a loss of $6K is quite unbelievable. They are not a charity organization.

Sorry but maybe I am just a skeptical person.

Edited by Fcw75

Supersonic

I booked from SPL on the same date as Ian, collected my ride which SPL only make 3-4k only. Not that I am recommending SPL, but they do deliver as promise within the stated date. No more no less! My best car deal by far.

Good that it turned out well. Continue to give FR esp on warranty claims
  • Praise 1

(edited)

if PI can deliver ... still can consider to buy

if price is lower by $25K-$30K from AD ...

just fck the warranty and no worry whether the workshop close down or run road

if the repair cost is > $25K-$30K ... ownself blame ownself and jump into go kallang river bathe with pomelo

Good that it turned out well. Continue to give FR esp on warranty claims

Edited by Wt_know

(edited)

Coming from someone who's been around for quite a while and saying they made $3-4K is believeable.

But to say that they made a loss of $6K is quite unbelievable. They are not a charity organization.

Sorry but maybe I am just a skeptical person.

The reason they loss money on my deal is due to an anamoly in LTA's CEV system.

My car's CEV is at $15,000 rebate, Skymax was at $30,000 CEV rebate. We both bought similar cars (exact same engine, same BHP, same performance).

Skymax went for the sports edition with fiercer body kit, bigger rims and better handling. I went for the Luxury edition with higher creature comforts and more accessories.

The both of us paid the exact same purchase price. Our OMV is also within $100's apart. SPL gave me at $55,000 COE and I think Skymax got a $54,500 COE.

The $15,000 CEV instead of $30,000 was the thing that swung my purchase into a loss for SPL.

Thus, the fact they loss money and still honored their word is real gentlemantly of them in my books

Edited by Ian1

Just went for my 1000km first servicing designated workshop by SPL. I must say I am satisfied. The workshop charged me nothing for 5W30 oil and filter although I have heard of other designated workshops still require payment for oil and filter. As my battery was 76% capacity from the test. The workshop changed it within warranty for an Amaron battery.

Supersonic

GET RICH NOW AND EARN 5,000 SGD FROM A WEALTHY RICH SUGAR MUMMY, AND CLEAR ALL YOUR DEBT WITH THESE GREAT OPPORTUNITY. 

FAST WAY TO EARN 5,000 SGD PERDAY FROM A RICH SUGAR MUMMY. EARN FAST MONEY NOW AND GET HOOK UP  IMMEDIATELY.

NOTICE:  THESE IS A LEGIT HOOK UP WHICH HAVE HELP ALOT OF APPLICANT FOR SAFEING THEIR LIFE , FOR PAYING ALL THE DEBT, AND LOAN THEY  REQUEST FROM MONEY LENDER . ALL APPLICANT THAT APPLY FOR HOOK UP ARE FULLY RICH NOW AND REJOYCING, BECAUSE, IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY, TO EARN 5,000 SGD PERDAY. FROM A WEALTHY RICH SUGAR MUMNMY,. KINDLY WHATS APP AGENT MRS YUN +6581344779  .  AND GET HOOK UP AND EARN 5,000SGD IMMEDIATELY FROM A WEALTHY RICH SUGAR MUMMY.  ( WHATS APP MRS YUN NOW +6581344779  ).  AND EARN 5,000 SGD. SUGAR MUMMY  IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN EARN LEGIT MONEY BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL WEALTHY RICH .  ALOT PEOPLE TODAY MAKE 5,000 SGD AND THEY DONT WANT TO TELL THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WE NEED EXPOSED THESE OUT SO THAT YOU ALL WILL BE FULLY HAPPY AND BE RICH.  WHATS APP AGENT MRS YUN +6581344779   AND START EARNING 5,000 SGD PERDAY.

@jamesc keen?

Hypersonic

GET RICH NOW AND EARN 5,000 SGD FROM A WEALTHY RICH SUGAR MUMMY, AND CLEAR ALL YOUR DEBT WITH THESE GREAT OPPORTUNITY. 

FAST WAY TO EARN 5,000 SGD PERDAY FROM A RICH SUGAR MUMMY. EARN FAST MONEY NOW AND GET HOOK UP  IMMEDIATELY.

NOTICE:  THESE IS A LEGIT HOOK UP WHICH HAVE HELP ALOT OF APPLICANT FOR SAFEING THEIR LIFE , FOR PAYING ALL THE DEBT, AND LOAN THEY  REQUEST FROM MONEY LENDER . ALL APPLICANT THAT APPLY FOR HOOK UP ARE FULLY RICH NOW AND REJOYCING, BECAUSE, IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY, TO EARN 5,000 SGD PERDAY. FROM A WEALTHY RICH SUGAR MUMNMY,. KINDLY WHATS APP AGENT MRS YUN +6581344779  .  AND GET HOOK UP AND EARN 5,000SGD IMMEDIATELY FROM A WEALTHY RICH SUGAR MUMMY.  ( WHATS APP MRS YUN NOW +6581344779  ).  AND EARN 5,000 SGD. SUGAR MUMMY  IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN EARN LEGIT MONEY BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL WEALTHY RICH .  ALOT PEOPLE TODAY MAKE 5,000 SGD AND THEY DONT WANT TO TELL THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WE NEED EXPOSED THESE OUT SO THAT YOU ALL WILL BE FULLY HAPPY AND BE RICH.  WHATS APP AGENT MRS YUN +6581344779   AND START EARNING 5,000 SGD PERDAY.

Kenna spurned by a lady with that handphone number?

I look like this can?

post-1829-0-15292300-1500617894_thumb.jpg

Come here to find duck ah?

artworks-000002956709-ck2gnl-t500x500.jp

@jamesc keen?

No I cannot stand people shouting.

All yours bro.

$5k you no need take bus, mrt.

Can take PHV or taxi everywhere.  [thumbsup]

:D

(edited)

@jamesc keen?

Why you put your pimping message

under this topic?