SPL Automobile

Cumzilla

Hi Ian1,

Thanks for the comment.

I booked the Vezel Hybrid 1.5G (basic) with $96,888

I don't like too much add-on so just choose the basic type;

Below is the message the girl Joanne text me this morning before I go their show-room in Wcega plaza

Vezel x petrol $95,888

6 bids guaranteed coe without top up

Vezel x hybrid $101,888

5 bids guaranteed coe without top up

Vezel basic hybrid $96,888

6 bids guaranteed coe without top up

Standard package

head unit - 5850 BT, reverse camera, reverse sensor, 6 months road tax, car mat, IU unit, grooming, number plates, warranty 5 years or 100,000 km which ever comes first with first 1000km free servicing at JKS Motor Works, Please do let me know for the stock reserve. The loan is 60% @ 2.78% for 7 years and the deposit is 20K.

For hybrid warranty 8 yrs or 100,000km, non hybrid 5 yrs or 100,000

All the info had been provided clearly b4 I go there. I intend to increase % of downpayment as I have cash on hand and therefore avoid more interest; however rejected by her; so I think if it is cheated she should agree to take more cash from me.

(Actually Hybrid Vezel 1.5X w $95,888 is not the only 1 in the market, Quantum also offer the same price with only 1 bid guarantee but however Quantum don't have Hybrid)

1. SPL has the highest penalty for no financing. They ask for $3,000 to $3,500 (depending on value of the car). De-facto PI standard is a penalty of $2,000 only.

2. The financier bank they use is DBS. The penalty charged by DBS for early redemption of loan is 1% of principal borrowed + 20% of loss of outstanding interest income by bank. If you go directly to DBS, the loan is at 2.08% to 2.18% (depending if you have relation with DBS)

3. For a car costing $104,888, X 60% (maximum loan allowed by law), the penalty for early settlement if redeemed on day 1 is about $3,000. I already called DBS to check.

4. Regarding which Vezel to buy, Hybrid versus Non Hybrid, or which Hybrid to buy X, RS or Z...... I urge you to do the math and calculate the annual depreciation.

5. You may be shock at the results as its might not make sense.

6. To get the answer, you need to pick the car on their stocklist with the highest OMV and lowest CEV rebate (best is zero rebate).

7. My high spec Hybrid Vezel actually cost less than a non hybrid Vezel X, as well as Hybrid Vezel X, sold by some dealers.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

To remind again ... pls ask PI to write down 6 bids gtd Coe no TOP up on when to bid for each 6 bids .... otherwise when come to dispute they can drag to many months or year ...

Edited by Char

To remind again ... pls ask PI to write down 6 bids gtd Coe no TOP up on when to bid for each 6 bids .... otherwise when come to dispute they can drag to many months or year ...

Yes; the contract stated "6 bid guaranteed COE without TOP UP

Didn't realised so many hidden know-how need to take care in order to buy car from PI; I thought Spore should be safe not like Msia.

Why Kah-motor don't sell this model?

(edited)

yes, singapore is safe but when comes to business

car DEALER and property DEVELOPER are KING

Kah Motor got sell this model la ... it's called HR-V (same as msia)

you don't know meh? means you never do your homework la ...

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_overview.php?CarCode=11643

g138669056235969850.jpg

Yes; the contract stated "6 bid guaranteed COE without TOP UP

Didn't realised so many hidden know-how need to take care in order to buy car from PI; I thought Spore should be safe not like Msia.
Why Kah-motor don't sell this model?

Edited by Wt_know

(edited)

Please read up on the implication of a Judicial Management. Don't say never warn. It is essentially an insolvency action.

Recent high profile case is Swiber. See what happened to it.

Advice from a 13 year old member of mycarforum

Edited by Duvall
  • Praise 2

Why throw more good money after a potential bad money?

I issued cheque dated 4/Apr (Tue).

So actually the payment has not yet been made, so anything I can do now to pay safer?

Go to Sunrita office tomorrow to request TOP up a few k S$ to change to 1 bid COE?

Supersonic

Yalor. Amazingly logic.....
  • Praise 1

This PI shld be v afraid of Uber. Uber has billions $$ backing.

If want to play, Uber can play with Surita until they go bust.

You do not know the background of this company. Do a google search on them before posting

You do not know the background of this company. Do a google search on them before posting

Of coz I know their background. But Uber is no small fry too......

Supersonic

Cheque dated 4 apr means still got 1 day to cancel it...

fast hand fast leg call the bank la. Or just transfer the money out.

• Praise 2

No choice my Wife just like Vezel as 1 of my Friend own it.

We went to Subaru@Leng Kee to text drive Subaru XV1.6 4 wheel; the salesman surprisingly offer me $101,800 only but my Wife just don't like it.

And we went to Kah-motor they say they don't have only PI selling Vezel.

If can siam, better siam...they are being sued. If can't deliver, they will be in deep sh*t. Go to better PI if can. The risk is too high. Vezel got ready stock, you should be able to get the car in week.

Ai Yah, the lure of SPL is their competitive pricing.

Can reduce risk by paying $2k more and they register your car with ready open Cat coe in their stockpile.

If SPL charge same price, no one will take the risk.

Greed ..... and desire for a bargain drives consumers action.

Ai Yah, the lure of SPL is their competitive pricing.

Can reduce risk by paying $2k more and they register your car with ready open Cat coe in their stockpile.

If SPL charge same price, no one will take the risk.

Greed ..... and desire for a bargain drives consumers action.

open eyes big big...don go for a small greed end up Big headache wor...

Some risks are just not worth taking. Go for other more reliable PIs and you can sleep better at night.

Ai yoh, all PIs are risky. Just some PIs more risky than others.

95% of PIs dont even own the cars on their showroom floor. Cars borrowed from importers

↡ Advertisement