SPL Automobile

Cumzilla

(edited)

cindy WIN ​looks more like surname of a myanmarese than vietnamese

Edited by Cumzilla
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

ð Thought I should be at the head of the queue since I met Cindy in Apr last year, not this year.... ð

Btw, Cindy is a Vietnamese in her early 20s... calling all eligible guys, don't wait any longer! ððº

ð Thought I should be at the head of the queue since I met Cindy in Apr last year, not this year.... ð

Btw, Cindy is a Vietnamese in her early 20s... calling all eligible guys, don't wait any longer! ððº

Good news for you. She still working there

Supersonic

Wah I admire your stalking skills and super resourcefulness. Salute you ð.

Community service for the MCF bros mah. Since the tikos here maciam uncontrollable drooling liddat.....LOL

cindy WIN âlooks more like surname of a myanmarese than vietnamese

You're right... I guess shd be Myanmarese, not Vietnamese... anyway their accents sound the same

Good news for you. She still working there ð in SPL. Met her recently last month.

Wow Vienamese..... very aggressive like those working in Joo Chiat KTV and GCC.

Good news for you. She still working there ð in SPL. Met her recently last month.

Wow Vienamese..... very aggressive like those working in Joo Chiat KTV and GCC.

Guess she got promoted to Head, Sales & Marketing... no wonder her no is no longer given in the website.

Hi all

3 of us brought from SPL & cars was delivery in 3rd bid although we are given 4 bid deal. They give us the best price among other PI.

Good follow up by the SPL salesman Ted at the upper Thomson showroom

Supersonic

How come newbies suddenly all pop up n sing praises for SPL? They dun sell the any lau jiaos bros here izit?

• Praise 1

Relating from my personal experience, I am a hater turned supporter of this direct car importer SPL.

Initially, I was really upset with them because they never revise their prices downward in Feb 17 when COE dropped from 53k+ to $48k.

When COE rebounded in March 2017 to $54k from $48k, I squeezed the trigger and bought from them.

To my utter shock and surprise, when COE increased yet again to $55,000+ in May 2017, SPL bought and secured the car for me at $55k COE and purchaed price without top up at $104,888.

From my calculation, easy to calculate if you know OMV, CEV and COE numbers, SPL incurred a loss of some $6,000+ selling the car to me.

Had this been any other importer or PI, I am sure they will cook up some stupid lies and excuses like car is Vitas unready, recalled, out of stock, car you purchase had mechanical issues, etc.

Like a wise man once said, "true test of frienship is when you are in need."

SPL Proved to me that they will honour their word and contract even if it meant loosing $6,000 on the sale to honour their good name.

Please read my earlier post cursing SPL if in doubt of my authencity.

Hypersonic
(edited)

SPL incurred a loss of some $6,000+ selling the car to me.

Sorry but I find it hard to believe.

Which company want to make a loss making deal?

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

There is. Those doing charity one. 

fork out $100k and lose money. lol 

makes me feel putting $100k in bank at 0.05% p.a. a better choice. 

• Praise 1

(edited)

yes ... in chinese we say "female pig can climb tree" muahahahaha

you never know the actual cost the dealer incur

like workshop selling you a product claiming sell at near cost or make nothing .... lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

It is as incredible to me as it is to you dude.

Nevertheless, you can say I am the happiest camper there is.

I think the reason they can do it, is because they are a huge direct importer. This is not to be confused with the 90%-95% of PI in Singapore who are order takers. Cars displayed in these PI showrooms eg in Turf City and Ubi are borrowed from importers for order taking.

Please do not be confused. I am not saying SPL sells cars at a loss. What I am saying is, they will honour the contract even if it means that it will cost them.

They may loose on my one deal but make shit loads of money on other transactions.

Maybe with the onslaught of public scrutiny like this forum, some big businesses do care about their reputation.

(edited)

HedgeDeeBee also making loss for every flat they sell to us. The more they sell, the larger the losses. Same thing with highly subsidized parking lots. :) The longer we park, the higher their losses.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 2

HedgeDeeBee also making loss for every flat they sell to us. The more they sell, the larger the losses. Same thing with highly subsidized parking lots. :)

I agree and well said