Car parts from Online

Lotr

Neutral Newbie

I guess you should try amazon, ebay. Those are the best safe place to get anything for your car you like to buy. Did you try any of them yet?

↡ Advertisement

I usually buy my Kia parts from this korean online shop.

http://www.koraps.com/

- Buy lightweight parts as postage are generally higher

- Buy Electrical parts like ABS sensors, Clock spring assembly, courtesy light module, generally is much cheaper there than here.

- Buy engine parts like engine mount, serpentine belt, belt guide is reasonable.

- Buy aircon piping also reasonable -  But Autobay - Kaki Bukit sell cheap original parts lor.

They also sell Renault, Chevy, GM parts lor 

Neutral Newbie

I just put in order for cargo tray before cny. Let's see how that will pan out.

kindly give us an update mate once you got everything OK

attachicon.gifg13_1494462018_1f0d9dbe.jpg

https://www.lazada.sg/shop/sgcarparts is legit, I just bought a coolant from there.

The prices are pretty decent and the delivery was really fast. Reliable service to the doorstep I must say, just sharing

can I have the pricing details please?

Neutral Newbie

Do have a look at:

www.lazada.sg/shop/sgcarpartpro

Very sure that the parts are definitely genuine, as good as local stockist or better with free delivery. You may take a look at the reviews to reconfirm this. Can chat with them to link you to the right parts anytime. 

Edited by junyz

Neutral Newbie

the fitinpart sg as recommended above is weird....... all so weird brands, non-genuine parts, I wouldn't trust it myself to be honest.

(edited)

Taobao is a great place to buy genuine parts for your vehicle.

So far I searched I have noticed KIA/Hyundai parts are plenty along with the major Japanese car brand parts

First find your car model in Chinese

Search for genuine parts that is made for your vehicle. Most of the genuine parts seller will post their product together with the part number. If it matches to your part number most likely it will work.

If it doesn’t as some China domestic genuine parts comes with different part number as compared to other markets. This is when you would need to fire up denso,Bosch or other OEM manufacturer part catalogue, alternatively Google also helps to check if the different part number used in China matches to the one which is currently in your vehicle.

So far I bought the following genuine items from stock list in Taobao

- front brake pads $20

- ac filter $5

- mass air flow sensor $35

Next coming would be ignition coils and spark plug cables. Which cost a fraction as compared to Singapore’s stock list

Edited by Goldenvodka

Neutral Newbie

Never ever trust Taobao if you love your car enough. If you know the automotive industry you will understand how scary the replicas in the China market is, where physically you cannot tell the difference between fake genuine and real genuine parts, they even have governing bodies to watch over this. If you do not want to be replacing your car parts with fake genuine parts, do find a reliable source, and Taobao is probably the last place you will want to be purchasing from. Nobody you can approach or verify with when your car malfunctions or face some serious engine issues because of the dubious parts you purchase from Taobao.

(edited)

Not sure if it is a fluke. I bought some rim protectors from eBay. For some reason the discount offered is equal to the price of the rim protectors so essentially got them for free.

So my take is even if it turns out to be low quality it's OK. It's bought from official eBay site so I don't think it's a scam. No deduction from my credit card also when I made the purchase.

post-57859-0-35006900-1558067268_thumb.png

Edited by Philipkee

Turbocharged

Never ever trust Taobao if you love your car enough. If you know the automotive industry you will understand how scary the replicas in the China market is, where physically you cannot tell the difference between fake genuine and real genuine parts, they even have governing bodies to watch over this. If you do not want to be replacing your car parts with fake genuine parts, do find a reliable source, and Taobao is probably the last place you will want to be purchasing from. Nobody you can approach or verify with when your car malfunctions or face some serious engine issues because of the dubious parts you purchase from Taobao.

China is probably the number 1 car manufacturing country in the world. Almost ALL car makes have a production plant there for domestic market. They also have many 3rd party OEM supply companies. If afraid this afraid that, then I’d suggest buy those non-essential accessories lor.

Certain things can get OEM ir 3rd party lah. I bought air and cabin filter from fitinparts before.

Conti makes got more reputable OEM maufacturers.

Twincharged

Taobao is a great place to buy genuine parts for your vehicle.

So far I searched I have noticed KIA/Hyundai parts are plenty along with the major Japanese car brand parts

First find your car model in Chinese

Search for genuine parts that is made for your vehicle. Most of the genuine parts seller will post their product together with the part number. If it matches to your part number most likely it will work.

If it doesnât as some China domestic genuine parts comes with different part number as compared to other markets. This is when you would need to fire up denso,Bosch or other OEM manufacturer part catalogue, alternatively Google also helps to check if the different part number used in China matches to the one which is currently in your vehicle.

So far I bought the following genuine items from stock list in Taobao

- front brake pads $20

- ac filter $5

- mass air flow sensor $35

Next coming would be ignition coils and spark plug cables. Which cost a fraction as compared to Singaporeâs stock list

You can only be confident if it is genuine if you have the exact same part from the local stockist to compare. Also it could be that both might be genuine but from different factory.

You can only be confident if it is genuine if you have the exact same part from the local stockist to compare. Also it could be that both might be genuine but from different factory.

original brake pads $20 ? I scared :o

I think I rather let the local stockist earn

↡ Advertisement