• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
191 replies to this topic | 1,076 praises

Posted 10 February 2016 - 07:47 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone into toys? 

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0596.JPG

Lala81, Silver_blade, Doppel, Stratovarius, Blueray, Holdenutessv, Weez911 and 7 other members praised this
Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:19 PM

Ake109
  • Premium member
    Ake109
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Yeah, got a whole stack of MISB Zoids.

dcb, Pocus and Angcheek praised this

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:33 PM

Porche
  • Premium member
    Porche
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I have 1/87, 1/43, 1/18 scale and choro q
dcb and Angcheek praised this

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:42 PM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I collect almost exclusively Star Wars toys.

dcb and Angcheek praised this

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:52 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I collect from Starwars to Tomica to Bearbrcks to M&M's.

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:28 PM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Anyone into toys? 

Nice. Are those 1/24? Din know Tomica has such big scale models.

Angcheek praised this

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:47 AM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Those are the red and white box tomica toys. Assorted scale for assorted rides.

Nice. Are those 1/24? Din know Tomica has such big scale models.

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:32 AM

Weez911
  • Premium member
    Weez911
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I collect 1/18 from Autoart, Minichamps and OEM manufacturers  :grin:

But my son broke 80% of them during his growing up years :TT_TT: . My wife said "come on, let him play!"

Haiz :lll._.:

dcb, Staff69, Pinobii and Lala81 praised this

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:13 AM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i got a crapload of spawn figurines from when i was 13-14 ... been keeping them for more than 15 years and still continuing to buy. the only saving grace for me after getting married, is that mcfarlane only releases 1 new spawn statue every 2 years ... so even if i wanted to buy more, i cant ... lol

dcb praised this

Posted 11 February 2016 - 11:42 AM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Some more of my toys.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0602.JPG
  • IMG_0603.JPG

Hydrocarbon praised this

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:48 PM

Scion
  • Scion
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

when young, love the transformers but no money to buy... swore to buy all their toys when grow up

30+ years later, still not buying... Lol

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:12 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Should buy now when you can afford it.

when young, love the transformers but no money to buy... swore to buy all their toys when grow up

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:54 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Just built the Bandai Tie Fighter.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0053.JPG

Lala81 praised this

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:10 AM

Scion
  • Scion
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

will cost a bomb if collect all.... kind of heartpain

anyway too much expenses already... gadgets, trips, makan, family, etc

Should buy now when you can afford it.

dcb praised this

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:25 AM

Etnt
  • Premium member
    Etnt
    5th Gear
    Author Image

See the topic, I was half expecting those tiko bros to show their *ahem* toy collection, lol.

Personally I collect and build gunpla, then recently started on Amiibo from Nintendo.

dcb and Hydrocarbon praised this

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:41 AM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

marbles.JPG

My humble collection.

SGCMmadman, BanCoe, Iceman81 and Othello praised this

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:43 PM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

It all start at 2001 when I started buying reissues transformers, never stop since. My collection is mainly transformers, with 20% other toys, its become my 2nd hobby. Its been 15 years, I calculated I spent around 18k on toys since 2001.

The best transformers series I also far are the binaltech series. See the link below, I have every single one of them.

http://tfsquareone.b...altech.html?m=1

The other is the transformers Masterpiece series which is still ongoing. These 2 series are the best the toyline has to offer...

Edited by Pocus, 12 February 2016 - 09:52 PM.

dcb praised this

Posted 12 February 2016 - 10:06 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Some more of my toys.

Very nice n u put them very neat n tidy 👍👍
2BDriver, Aaronlkl, Weez911, Spring, Byteslurve, FourZero, Baal and 3 other members praised this

Posted 12 February 2016 - 10:07 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Some are in the storeroom. Sold away a few pieces already.  [smallcry]

Very nice n u put them very neat n tidy 👍👍

Posted 12 February 2016 - 11:17 PM

Scion
  • Scion
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

It all start at 2001 when I started buying reissues transformers, never stop since. My collection is mainly transformers, with 20% other toys, its become my 2nd hobby. Its been 15 years, I calculated I spent around 18k on toys since 2001.

The best transformers series I also far are the binaltech series. See the link below, I have every single one of them.

http://tfsquareone.b...altech.html?m=1

The other is the transformers Masterpiece series which is still ongoing. These 2 series are the best the toyline has to offer...

:inlove: :nosebleed:  walau, make me drool....

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: star wars, bandai, medicom and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users