Toy collection

dcb

Turbocharged

Got this air refreshener in Autobacs.

post-162848-0-15049300-1508286550_thumb.jpg

Hope I can get my hands on the blue version.

post-162848-0-38572900-1508286733_thumb.jpg

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

My latest buy from Mighty Jaxx. Looks nice from far but far from nice. Real crappy quality. Scuff marks all over.

post-162848-0-60680300-1509802065_thumb.jpg

post-162848-0-66043700-1509802095_thumb.jpg

Turbocharged

Dunno man. Left messages and emails with retailer and no replies.

Factory mistake or retailer fault?  :huh:

Are you also a Tomica collector?

Not really.

Just buy a few only.

I only have the GE8 Honda Fit (the car I drove previously) product number 100, the Initial D AE86 and this Mercedes Benz AMG GTR.

BMW Z4 is a gift to my friend's son.  [laugh]

I am waiting for them to produce the FC Honda Civic sedan.

Edited by DACH

Turbocharged

See the first post of this thread.

Not really.

Just buy a few only.

I only have the GE8 Honda Fit (the car I drove previously) product number 100, the Initial D AE86 and this Mercedes Benz AMG GTR.

BMW Z4 is a gift to my friend's son.  [laugh]

I am waiting for them to produce the FC Honda Civic sedan.

Bought peru kill over the weekend. Very satisfied. Wasn't sure of the vehicle mode initially coz the aventador mode looks weird and panel lines of the hood is missing. But holding in hand, I kinda like it, quite hefty too.

Comparing to my 1/24 scale FD.

post-57008-0-69997900-1512351526_thumb.jpg

Robot mode is amazing with minimal kibble. Can't tell that this transform into an aventador.

post-57008-0-62648500-1512351667_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stratovarius
  • Praise 5

Bought peru kill over the weekend. Very satisfied. Wasn't sure of the vehicle mode initially coz the aventador mode looks weird and panel lines of the hood is missing. But holding in hand, I kinda like it, quite hefty too.

attachicon.gifpk2.jpg

Robot mode is amazing with minimal kibble. Can't tell that this transform into an aventador.

attachicon.gifpk1.jpg

looks good. hard to find transformer toys which look good in both car and robot modes. 

Turbocharged

looks good. hard to find transformer toys which look good in both car and robot modes.

It's actually easy to find...but they are expensive and not official Hasbro or Takaratomy products.
  • Praise 3

It's actually easy to find...but they are expensive and not official Hasbro or Takaratomy products.

i see... maybe i have always been looking at the official Hasbro toys...
  • Praise 1

attachicon.gifpk2.jpg

attachicon.gifpk1.jpg

Is it very difficult to "transform" them, as in need a lot of steps and careful movements? [shocked]

• Praise 1

Is it very difficult to "transform" them, as in need a lot of steps and careful movements? [shocked]

Peru Kill is quite enjoyable to transform. The parts are robust and you won't be afraid to break anything. There are a couple of tabs at the back of the leg which I couldn't seem to get it in though. Other than that, [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1