2015 BMW X1 sDrive20i

zhehao

Neutral Newbie

Has anyone bought an sdrive18i recently from PML (or been to the showroom to negotiate)? Looking to buy one and just wondering what sort of price and freebies you managed to get. Thanks in advance!

↡ Advertisement

Has anyone bought an sdrive18i recently from PML (or been to the showroom to negotiate)? Looking to buy one and just wondering what sort of price and freebies you managed to get. Thanks in advance!

Bmfanboy don't buy FWD non-IL6 nonsense from BMW

Edited by Davidtch

no RWD .. fail

no 6pot ... fail

no m-performance package ... fail

how to be fanboy? [laugh]

• Praise 1

List price is $163,888.  Was offered a 5K discount.  I did not negotiate further, so no idea if freebies will be given or must beg for. 

X1 now only give $5K discount? that's humiliating ... [laugh]

i think LCI (facelift) should be coming in 2019?

List price is $163,888.  Was offered a 5K discount.  I did not negotiate further, so no idea if freebies will be given or must beg for. 

Edited by Wt_know

X1 now only $5K discount? that's humiliating ... [laugh]

That's what SE offered me almost immediately when we met.  I think there should be room for negotiation if I expressed interest.  But I wasn't very keen.

Neutral Newbie

Just a username la haha.

Thanks for the information x5actor. Looking forward to more information from other people!

That's what SE offered me almost immediately when we met.  I think there should be room for negotiation if I expressed interest.  But I wasn't very keen.

First time buyer so not sure what sort of discount i can get following negotiation. Wondering if $8k is considered good or if i should aim for $10k... any help will be appreciated thks.

I think 8-10K discount seems quite reasonable to give it a try.  The SE will use their usual tactics to sales-talk you anyway.  I did ask if the package comes with the in-car cams; SE replied that if there's "interest", he could do "something about it".  So I interpret it as it did not come with the in-car cams, but he could throw them in for free if I buy the car.  Means, if you ask for say a 10K discount, SE may say then he'll not give any freebies at all.

I'm just guessing.

$10K discount is possible depends on your loan quantum [sly]

i would rather give up service credits too ... for a new car ... not much servicing required

every 15k standard oil servicing and big ticket item service only arrive at 80k-100k and probably cost $1k-$2k nia

more credits mean you are encourage to service this and that and use their service for the sake of utilising the credits

First time buyer so not sure what sort of discount i can get following negotiation. Wondering if $8k is considered good or if i should aim for $10k... any help will be appreciated thks.

Edited by Wt_know

ð

But it's still not a bad drive right?

I think 8-10K discount seems quite reasonable to give it a try. The SE will use their usual tactics to sales-talk you anyway. I did ask if the package comes with the in-car cams; SE replied that if there's "interest", he could do "something about it". So I interpret it as it did not come with the in-car cams, but he could throw them in for free if I buy the car. Means, if you ask for say a 10K discount, SE may say then he'll not give any freebies at all.

I'm just guessing.

Maybe it's time you go down for serious negotiations?

But it's still not a bad drive right?

Maybe it's time you go down for serious negotiations?

The X1 sDrive20i left the display car :)

New stock only the sDrive18i or X2 sDrive20i :p

The X1 sDrive20i left the display car :)

New stock only the sDrive18i or X2 sDrive20i :p

Yes correct. But the SE told me he can order the 20i if I want, and have to wait like 2-3 months. I wonder if it’s the 20i that’s more popular than the 18i that it ran out of stock or the other way around?

Yes correct. But the SE told me he can order the 20i if I want, and have to wait like 2-3 months. I wonder if itâs the 20i thatâs more popular than the 18i that it ran out of stock or the other way around?

Most pple in SG just want the same badge/body at the lowest price. So pml tends to bring in much fewer higher spec cars per shipment.

If you are looking for the 20i, you might want to check out the new volvo xc40. Similar price range, but more powerful and 4wd.

Most pple in SG just want the same badge/body at the lowest price. So pml tends to bring in much fewer higher spec cars per shipment.

If you are looking for the 20i, you might want to check out the new volvo xc40. Similar price range, but more powerful and 4wd.

I haven't seen the XC40 but size does matter for me.  I kinda' like the spaciousness of the cabin in the X1.  Will probably go test-drive the XC40 if I can make time:)

I haven't seen the XC40 but size does matter for me. I kinda' like the spaciousness of the cabin in the X1. Will probably go test-drive the XC40 if I can make time:)

You seems confused in your buying decision? I have seen a few of your posts in other threads

You seems confused in your buying decision? I have seen a few of your posts in other threads

Not confused, rather, indecisive at the moment.  I'll probably use the 'rule-out' method to narrow down my choice.  But it seems for me, Mercedes Benz seems to be more favorable.  Tough [shocked]

Not confused, rather, indecisive at the moment. I'll probably use the 'rule-out' method to narrow down my choice. But it seems for me, Mercedes Benz seems to be more favorable. Tough [shocked]

E class? Anything below the E class seems like below par to me. The quality of A,B ,C class is still not there. You can feel it after driving the E 200
↡ Advertisement