2015 BMW X1 sDrive20i

zhehao

Supercharged

Remember that guy who always post photos of his Rolex? He can post and I cannot? He can show off and I cannot?

no no please dont misunderstand me.. u can post.. what i mean is i know those really super rich one here wont be like us ...hahaha. they are just different league

↡ Advertisement

Remember that guy who always post photos of his Rolex? He can post and I cannot? He can show off and I cannot?

Yes you can. And no one will stop you.

That being said, PML servicing is fine. As for major problems, just go to outside workshops to resolve, cheaper and faster. 

Have a good day.

Supercharged

siao liao ... are you saying T2, Radx, sifu Enye are not super rich? lol

haha. super rich to me is can buy aeroplane one you know. hahah

• Praise 1

Yes you can. And no one will stop you.

That being said, PML servicing is fine. As for major problems, just go to outside workshops to resolve, cheaper and faster.

Have a good day.

Pml cannot do major problems? Edited by RogerNg_185295

Regardless of how rich, doctors also can die. Dog eye see people low.

http://www.asiaone.com/health/late-millionaire-surgeons-last-words-money-ferraris-and-true-joy

no no please dont misunderstand me.. u can post.. what i mean is i know those really super rich one here wont be like us ...hahaha. they are just different league

Edited by RogerNg_185295

Supercharged

yes usually ppl who say that because they have achieved it and experience it. then they come and tell you money not everything . for those who hasnt, think differently and crave differently. it is a learning process. 

• Praise 1

Regardless of how rich, doctors also can die. Dog eye see people low.

http://www.asiaone.com/health/late-millionaire-surgeons-last-words-money-ferraris-and-true-joy

I think if you are posting this link and yet still think there's a real need to show off, you haven't got his message.

"Joy comes from celebrating life with those around you, whether with laughter or sorrow. Now it is his message, not his riches, has become his legacy."

Those who have to drive a BMW just to show off are not really driving it right.

Ok. Another option on the list

Must booked ahead one...always told me very busy:(

My post to the link is to ask that rolex guy to wake up. . By all means haolian and showoff. Do not look down or make fun of low status jobs like table cleaners or dishwashers. One day GOD may just decide to take away an arm from him, an eye from him.He may end up worse than them. Who knows what the future hold?

I think if you are posting this link and yet still think there's a real need to show off, you haven't got his message.

"Joy comes from celebrating life with those around you, whether with laughter or sorrow. Now it is his message, not his riches, has become his legacy."

Supercharged

Ok. Another option on the list

My post to the link is to ask that rolex guy to wake up. . By all means haolian and showoff. Do not look down or make fun of low status jobs like table cleaners or dishwashers. One day GOD may just decide to take away an arm from him, an eye from him.He may end up worse than them. Who knows what the future hold?

ohhhhh.. if look down on ppl is very wrong ...then deserve to be condemned 

bro .. sorry who drive bmw or branded car is not to show off...hahah. sure got a bit of showing off feeling one. if not why spend more. tell me better drive ? unless u drive like pro...else all car about same la. fact la

Must booked ahead one...always told me very busy:(

i always tell my boss i very busy one .. but i surfing web now ... hahahaha

ohhhhh.. if look down on ppl is very wrong ...then deserve to be condemned

bro .. sorry who drive bmw or branded car is not to show off...hahah. sure got a bit of showing off feeling one. if not why spend more. tell me better drive ? unless u drive like pro...else all car about same la. fact la

i always tell my boss i very busy one .. but i surfing web now ... hahahaha

Those who buys to show usually buy lowest variance.

Those who luv to drive will buy mid tier variant.

Nothing beat ILsex coming alive. Sex on wheel.

• Praise 1

Yep. This I strongly agree with you

Supercharged

recently i went to look at 530 msport and 540 msport.. i do agree the IL6 sounds so much nicer and addictive. but i guess the platform being the same.. they should give you the same stability putting the power aside. 

having said that i still cant bare to part my money for that , not within my means.. no money for that.

I Guess very soon PML might be bringing in 416 516 or even 616 and 716 :D

↡ Advertisement