2015 BMW X1 sDrive20i

zhehao

Check whether your bonnet gone insulation? If not, get PML to retrofit for you.  It may not reduce noisy idling.

Hi David, 

called SE, she says PML dont have  / do bonnet insulation. says can do outside but not sure where and what  is good  nd price. 

Richard 

↡ Advertisement

Hi bro Richard, congratulations to you new ride. How much did you pay for your x1 18i? What's does the sale package from your se included? Really appreciate your inputs, I'm also interested to get the x1. Thank you very much.

HI, 

mine was 160++K . i had 

1. the whole lot of that anniversary package - ext warranty, car spa, cameras, pickup service etc

2. golf bag

3. child seat

4. luggage bag 

5. voucher 

but then again i stay there for almost 5 hours and haggle with the SE till she concuss!  LOL

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

HI, 

mine was 160++K . i had 

1. the whole lot of that anniversary package - ext warranty, car spa, cameras, pickup service etc

2. golf bag

3. child seat

4. luggage bag 

5. voucher 

but then again i stay there for almost 5 hours and haggle with the SE till she concuss!  LOL

Thank you very much for your reply with your package.

Btw did you trade in your existing ride with PML? If so, is there any additional overtrade discount?

Neutral Newbie

Hi all bros,

Got a SE who quoted me X1 18i (Xline) = $169.8k and (m sport) = $174.8k.

Appreciate you guys can share with me your sale package and SE who can provide good services and best pricing.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi all bros,

Got a SE who quoted me X1 18i (Xline) = $169.8k and (m sport) = $174.8k.

Appreciate you guys can share with me your sale package and SE who can provide good services and best pricing.

Thank you very much in advance.

I think that once you do a test drive with the SE, your name will logged in with the SE for a period of time. If you look for another SE, it will still link you to the SE that you did your test drive. They have some form of internal control.

Anyway, the package between SEs are about there ... the Managers will determine the deals... The SE cant do much accept for some stuff that they will do out of their own pocket.

However, I could be wrong.

Neutral Newbie

I think that once you do a test drive with the SE, your name will logged in with the SE for a period of time. If you look for another SE, it will still link you to the SE that you did your test drive. They have some form of internal control.

Anyway, the package between SEs are about there ... the Managers will determine the deals... The SE cant do much accept for some stuff that they will do out of their own pocket.

However, I could be wrong.

Hi CIvic6228, i haven't test drive the car yet, just view only.

Gathering more feedback here to have an idea of what price to expect. Thank you very much.

Thank you very much for your reply with your package.

Btw did you trade in your existing ride with PML? If so, is there any additional overtrade discount?

i didnt overtrade my old car. just simply bug them till the SE caves in to my request after running to her manager's room 3 times to bargain 

LOL... i am a terrible customer. 

i didnt overtrade my old car. just simply bug them till the SE caves in to my request after running to her manager's room 3 times to bargain 

As a buyer, you have the right to put your demands on the table for consideration. Up to the seller to accept or not or counter offer. Depending on various reasons including how keen seller is, individual SE willingness to give in, seasonal situation, economy etc, a buyer might not always get what he demands.

End of day, it's willing buyer, willing seller so I don't think you are a terrible customer, enjoy your new ride!!

• Praise 5

HI David,

i was told the said bonnet insulation is already installed when car is delivered and it is not the engine noise that is disturbing. more of the engine itself which is a 12V 3 cylinder which is not as refined! i cant be expecting a V6 engine refined sound when what i am paying for is a 12 V 3 cyc engine. haha

also, the noise from driving could be from the pirelli RFT which is harder and noiser then other brands. true? 

seems the noise is getting slight better, maybe because my ears are getting numb to the noise or the engine has run in a bit (now at 600KM ) ? 

to all bros , please advise ! 

Richard 

Hi David, 

thanks. will ask. hope i dont ruffle too much feathers there for them to hate me ! lol 

richard 

Neutral Newbie

Hi Richard, not sure if you can share me your SE?

Think I can't pm, maybe can sms/whatsapp the detail to me at 97972458. Thank you so much for your help.

Neutral Newbie

Driving X1 SDrive 18 for about 2 weeks now. Road noise is coming from run flat tyre and depends on road terrain. Most of the roads are ok without much issue and noise level is acceptable. I do not have engine noise issue and sitting inside the cabin I hardly hear any noise coming from engine. In fact this is quieter than my friend Merc C250 AMG. His engine noise is audible during idling at front passenger seat. 

I only have one issue - fuel consumption which BMW claims at 17.9km/l. I'm getting only 10++km/l which puzzles me. Anything you guys can share?

Appreciate.

Driving X1 SDrive 18 for about 2 weeks now. Road noise is coming from run flat tyre and depends on road terrain. Most of the roads are ok without much issue and noise level is acceptable. I do not have engine noise issue and sitting inside the cabin I hardly hear any noise coming from engine. In fact this is quieter than my friend Merc C250 AMG. His engine noise is audible during idling at front passenger seat. 

I only have one issue - fuel consumption which BMW claims at 17.9km/l. I'm getting only 10++km/l which puzzles me. Anything you guys can share?

Appreciate.

I juz checked PML webby.  Where got 17.9km/L?

Urban: 6.5 - 6.3 L/100km

Neutral Newbie

I juz checked PML webby.  Where got 17.9km/L?

Urban: 6.5 - 6.3 L/100km

You can check sgcarmart under X1's spec. And I think brochure also stated the figure. Did you manage to get 6.5 - 6.3 L/100km?

You can check sgcarmart under X1's spec. And I think brochure also stated the figure. Did you manage to get 6.5 - 6.3 L/100km?

Which 1 more accurate, PML webby or SGCARMART?

The number i quoted to you is crosschecked against BMW.DE

In no way our real life situation you gonna hit FC quoted.  Anyway, juz let other parts of the car run-in 1st.

For accurate FC, you need to reset FC in idrive everytime you pump petrol.

By the way, the number you quoted is for 18d

Neutral Newbie

Which 1 more accurate, PML webby or SGCARMART?

The number i quoted to you is crosschecked against BMW.DE

In no way our real life situation you gonna hit FC quoted.  Anyway, juz let other parts of the car run-in 1st.

For accurate FC, you need to reset FC in idrive everytime you pump petrol.

By the way, the number you quoted is for 18d

Thanks Bro! Both website are accurate and consistent. Bmw.de also states 17.9km/l. s18i returns 17.9km/l and 18d returns 22.2 km/l.

Anyway, I'm not asking about spec figures. I'm asking about real life situations from X1 owners who are having same experience as me. Looks like fuel consumption is overstated.

Thanks Bro! Both website are accurate and consistent. Bmw.de also states 17.9km/l. s18i returns 17.9km/l and 18d returns 22.2 km/l.

Anyway, I'm not asking about spec figures. I'm asking about real life situations from X1 owners who are having same experience as me. Looks like fuel consumption is overstated.

The figure is not overstated as it is under controlled situation (as stated in the fine print). 

Your car only 2 wks on the road.  You need to run in all other parts 1st.

↡ Advertisement