• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 12 February 2016 - 10:17 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any fellow divers here?

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:31 PM

Tiger21
  • Premium member
    Tiger21
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Me......

I thought Scuba discussion should be on Scubasg??  [:p]

Posted 13 February 2016 - 09:54 PM

Nephilim
  • Nephilim
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Where would you like to dive sir?

Me just back from Yonaguni  [smash]  [smash]  [smash] 

dcb praised this

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:26 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Scuba SG kinda boring.

Me......

I thought Scuba discussion should be on Scubasg??  [:p]

Anywhere man. Going back to Bali in March.

Where would you like to dive sir?

Me just back from Yonaguni  [smash]  [smash]  [smash] 

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:58 PM

Tcx607
  • Tcx607
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Just came back from Bali dive - North West (Menjagang island)

The coral are bleaching very fast due to climate change or blame the rubbish in the sea contributing to the damage of the reef....

All good dive site are turning bad including lombok Gili islands.

By the way, Indonesia is charging Rp200,000 ($20) for tourist fee to visit dive site.

Hear say, Bali will introduce another sinking vessel at Tulamban, joining the existing wreak USS-Liberty artificial reef.

Edited by Tcx607, 17 November 2016 - 04:00 PM.

dcb praised this
Do it once, make it good

Posted 17 November 2016 - 04:18 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Now i will only spend like 2 days at Nusar Penida and skip Tulamben.

Just came back from Bali dive - North West (Menjagang island)

The coral are bleaching very fast due to climate change or blame the rubbish in the sea contributing to the damage of the reef....

All good dive site are turning bad including lombok Gili islands.

By the way, Indonesia is charging Rp200,000 ($20) for tourist fee to visit dive site.

Hear say, Bali will introduce another sinking vessel at Tulamban, joining the existing wreak USS-Liberty artificial reef.

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:01 AM

Tcx607
  • Tcx607
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Anyone has visited Perhentian island for scuba for past 1 year?

I am planning to re-visit in June 2017. Most of the resorts in agoda seem being takeover by others.

However, scuba in perhentian is still relative affordable

Edited by Tcx607, 18 November 2016 - 09:01 AM.

dcb praised this
Do it once, make it good

Posted 20 November 2016 - 06:39 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Only been to Rendang  :mellow:

Anyone has visited Perhentian island for scuba for past 1 year?

I am planning to re-visit in June 2017. Most of the resorts in agoda seem being takeover by others.

However, scuba in perhentian is still relative affordable

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: scuba, diving, padi, ssi, naui

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users