• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
516 replies to this topic | 882 praises

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:22 PM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

According to the BM SE, the FL 2015 Asian Camry is coming in about Jun this year.

Saw the Thai version brochure below:

http://www.toyota.co...ochure_2015.pdf

The 2.0L has a new VVTI-W engine with 6 speed GB. Although the design of the Asian camry still not so sporty like the US version but I think this new FL looks good!

yo2020, Fastnfaster and 2 Anonymous members praised this
人恶人怕天不怕,人善人欺天不欺;善恶到头终有报,只争来早与来迟。

Posted 17 March 2015 - 06:57 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

It will look nice with those kits on. Problem is will we get those body kits come as 1 or add on with a cost.
My guess is the same as all bros
2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 17 March 2015 - 07:07 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i saw it on buycartv youtube.... very basic . The hybrid looks better

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:05 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i saw it on buycartv youtube.... very basic . The hybrid looks better

Tester Jia Wei mentioned the car very noisy,due to high compression engine,with 12.7:1[Mazda SkyActiv is 13:1],equipment lousy in Taiwan model,no auto wiper & headlights...only 4 airbags & small 16" wheels...but S'pore Specs not known yet.

Angcheek and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Fairlady.

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:21 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Unless they change the whole design or else I prefer the prev gen camry design
1 Anonymous member praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 18 March 2015 - 09:28 AM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Tester Jia Wei mentioned the car very noisy,due to high compression engine,with 12.7:1[Mazda SkyActiv is 13:1],equipment lousy in Taiwan model,no auto wiper & headlights...only 4 airbags & small 16" wheels...but S'pore Specs not known yet.

Not sure what BM will bring in, I feel auto wiper and auto headlights is a must for camry. 4 or 6 airbags I not so particular. 16" rims are ok cos if I am the owner I will sure change to at least 17". hahaha..

Full black interior is a must since the interior lighting are in blue. Will look funny with beige leather seats.

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:35 PM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I heard the FL 2.5L model already in the showroom liao.

Posted 06 April 2015 - 06:04 AM

Fishball01
  • Fishball01
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Yes it is. Saw it at Ubi Showroom last week.

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:27 AM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Ultimate uncle car

Edited by Deckbuild, 14 April 2015 - 01:28 AM.

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:29 AM

Alheych
  • Alheych
    Supercharged
    Author Image

looks less ugly compared to the current one.

car enthusiasts seem to always have a different opinion from toyota's sales department. a lot of us prefer the JDM versions to the ASEAN versions.

but toyota's sales department still wins, because they do know the asian market best. they know that big grilles, chrome and wood still sells.

Posted 14 April 2015 - 03:12 AM

Zaxx
  • Zaxx
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

lol like hugh jackman would drive a camry.

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:13 AM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Because of the front grill, I think darker body colour would look nicer.

The Thai version has a nicer 3 spoke steering wheel

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:14 AM

MQX87511
  • MQX87511
    4th Gear
    Author Image

According to the BM SE, the FL 2015 Asian Camry is coming in about Jun this year.

Saw the Thai version brochure below:

http://www.toyota.co...ochure_2015.pdf

The 2.0L has a new VVTI-W engine with 6 speed GB. Although the design of the Asian camry still not so sporty like the US version but I think this new FL looks good!

not different from U.S and China market,

not doubt it's will be the beat seller this in U.S,

but in China is totally opposite,  Japanese cars almost no market already, due non TC,

nowadays Chinese buy car, no TC no talk  [laugh]

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:25 AM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Supercharged
    Author Image

not different from U.S and China market,

not doubt it's will be the beat seller this in U.S,

but in China is totally opposite,  Japanese cars almost no market already, due non TC,

nowadays Chinese buy car, no TC no talk  [laugh]

You could be referring to the big cities or the richer Chinese buyers.

Mass market still no TC.

http://db.auto.sohu.com/cxdata/

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:49 AM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Supercharged
    Author Image

You could be referring to the big cities or the richer Chinese buyers.

Mass market still no TC.

http://db.auto.sohu.com/cxdata/

I think China maybe the only country on the world of Japanese cars cannot dominate market,

political reason or technical reason?

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:25 AM

MQX87511
  • MQX87511
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I think China maybe the only country on the world of Japanese cars cannot dominate market,

no lah, Korea also no Japanese market,

China mostly is political reason, Chinese hate Japanese due to WWII and Diaoyu island disputing,

another reason is Japanese cars almost all NA, Chinese were mislead that TC got good FC and emission by local media,

3rd reason Chinese Japanese cars all were made in China with their joint venture, quality and safety feature compromised a lot, 

so in Chinese impression Japanese cars all are thin can, they dare not to buy due to driving on high accident rate road, even if it is much cheaper than conti cars

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:08 PM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I think the 2 main groups of the buyers are either very rich which will go for conti (like in Shanghai they like the A4L, extended version of A4); another group is average family which will go for local brand. In Shanghai there are many VW (上海大众)on the road which are very old.

When in Guangzhou, can see many 广洲本田。

Quantum praised this

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:26 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Come on. We all know it's becoz of historical reason aka WWII. China has got what it takes to beat little Japan at its own game or so they think. LoL...

FYI it's common for the mainland Chinese to refer Japan as "little Japan" in Mandarin.

Night King

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:41 PM

MQX87511
  • MQX87511
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Come on. We all know it's becoz of historical reason aka WWII. China has got what it takes to beat little Japan at its own game or so they think. LoL...

FYI it's common for the mainland Chinese to refer Japan as "little Japan" in Mandarin.

but China is not the only country was conquered by Japan in WWII, Singapore also was one :D

I think the major reason is like one bro mentioned before:

Chinese Jap cars all were made in China with their joint venture, quality and safety feature compromised a lot

Japanese cars almost all NA, Chinese consumers super like TC

Posted 14 April 2015 - 03:19 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

When it was not?

Ultimate uncle car

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, toyotacamry, 2.5l, camry and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users