Toyota Camry 2015 - Complimentary Upgrade to 2.5L

Yaloryalor

According to the BM SE, the FL 2015 Asian Camry is coming in about Jun this year.

Saw the Thai version brochure below:

http://www.toyota.co.th/models/camry/pdf/camry_brochure_2015.pdf

The 2.0L has a new VVTI-W engine with 6 speed GB. Although the design of the Asian camry still not so sporty like the US version but I think this new FL looks good!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

It will look nice with those kits on. Problem is will we get those body kits come as 1 or add on with a cost.

My guess is the same as all bros

• Praise 2

i saw it on buycartv youtube.... very basic . The hybrid looks better

Tester Jia Wei mentioned the car very noisy,due to high compression engine,with 12.7:1[Mazda SkyActiv is 13:1],equipment lousy in Taiwan model,no auto wiper & headlights...only 4 airbags & small 16" wheels...but S'pore Specs not known yet.

• Praise 3

Tester Jia Wei mentioned the car very noisy,due to high compression engine,with 12.7:1[Mazda SkyActiv is 13:1],equipment lousy in Taiwan model,no auto wiper & headlights...only 4 airbags & small 16" wheels...but S'pore Specs not known yet.

Not sure what BM will bring in, I feel auto wiper and auto headlights is a must for camry. 4 or 6 airbags I not so particular. 16" rims are ok cos if I am the owner I will sure change to at least 17". hahaha..

Full black interior is a must since the interior lighting are in blue. Will look funny with beige leather seats.

looks less ugly compared to the current one.

car enthusiasts seem to always have a different opinion from toyota's sales department. a lot of us prefer the JDM versions to the ASEAN versions.

but toyota's sales department still wins, because they do know the asian market best. they know that big grilles, chrome and wood still sells.

• Praise 1

According to the BM SE, the FL 2015 Asian Camry is coming in about Jun this year.

Saw the Thai version brochure below:

http://www.toyota.co.th/models/camry/pdf/camry_brochure_2015.pdf

The 2.0L has a new VVTI-W engine with 6 speed GB. Although the design of the Asian camry still not so sporty like the US version but I think this new FL looks good!

not different from U.S and China market,

not doubt it's will be the beat seller this in U.S,

but in China is totally opposite, Japanese cars almost no market already, due non TC,

nowadays Chinese buy car, no TC no talk [laugh]

• Praise 2

not different from U.S and China market,

not doubt it's will be the beat seller this in U.S,

but in China is totally opposite, Japanese cars almost no market already, due non TC,

nowadays Chinese buy car, no TC no talk [laugh]

You could be referring to the big cities or the richer Chinese buyers.

Mass market still no TC.

http://db.auto.sohu.com/cxdata/

I think China maybe the only country on the world of Japanese cars cannot dominate market,

political reason or technical reason?

no lah, Korea also no Japanese market,

China mostly is political reason, Chinese hate Japanese due to WWII and Diaoyu island disputing,

another reason is Japanese cars almost all NA, Chinese were mislead that TC got good FC and emission by local media,

3rd reason Chinese Japanese cars all were made in China with their joint venture, quality and safety feature compromised a lot,

so in Chinese impression Japanese cars all are thin can, they dare not to buy due to driving on high accident rate road, even if it is much cheaper than conti cars

I think China maybe the only country on the world of Japanese cars cannot dominate market,

I think the 2 main groups of the buyers are either very rich which will go for conti (like in Shanghai they like the A4L, extended version of A4); another group is average family which will go for local brand. In Shanghai there are many VW (上海大众)on the road which are very old.

When in Guangzhou, can see many 广洲本田。

• Praise 1

Come on. We all know it's becoz of historical reason aka WWII. China has got what it takes to beat little Japan at its own game or so they think. LoL...

FYI it's common for the mainland Chinese to refer Japan as "little Japan" in Mandarin.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1