Toyota Camry 2015 - Complimentary Upgrade to 2.5L

Yaloryalor

Neutral Newbie

What is your experience with NG COE with BM? Did they bid at reasonable price to secure COE when there was no big upswing with COE price?

Very disappointed with the way borneo motor do things. They promise to give open CAT COE without topup and after signing acceptant and even choose date to take the car. They now call and say must topup then can give open CAT COE because it is due to system error.

There will be changes whether u sign or not. It is upto them to say anything before you get your car.

Edited by Phayze

Very disappointed with the way borneo motor do things. They promise to give open CAT COE without topup and after signing acceptant and even choose date to take the car. They now call and say must topup then can give open CAT COE because it is due to system error.

There will be changes whether u sign or not. It is upto them to say anything before you get your car.

Did the SE write down the agreement to give you the Open Cat COE if you top up? If not, then you have no recourse. Of course, you can write in to express your unhappiness. If you want to escalate it, then you can report them to CASE or write to the press...

Neutral Newbie

Did the SE write down the agreement to give you the Open Cat COE if you top up? If not, then you have no recourse. Of course, you can write in to express your unhappiness. If you want to escalate it, then you can report them to CASE or write to the press...

All the paper that sign that day was taken by them. I do not have a copy.

Maybe got some other who want to topup to get the car, then they cancel mine and give to those who want to topup. This is what i think. They in this line so long and can have system error, which i do not believe.

Somemore my SE put other SE name in the sales agreement to help as the other SE did not meet the sales target. I agreed and guess that the sales not under her name and thats why she maybe dun bother too much. This is what i feel.

I nearly sold my existing car because i have choosen the date of car collection. Better see new car is registered before doing any other things.

Edited by Phayze

All the paper that sign that day was taken by them. I do not have a copy.

Maybe got some other who want to topup to get the car, then they cancel mine and give to those who want to topup. This is what i think. They in this line so long and can have system error, which i do not believe.

Somemore my SE put other SE name in the sales agreement to help as the other SE did not meet the sales target. I agreed and guess that the sales not under her name and thats why she maybe dun bother too much. This is what i feel.

I nearly sold my existing car because i have choosen the date of car collection. Better see new car is registered before doing any other things.

Is your SE from leng Kee and her name is "M......"

I have some experience with a Team Leader "M......"

Supercharged

Sounds like the lady with short hair that my father bought camry from.....

Neutral Newbie

SE is from Ubi.

Hi,

I added this lift up tray I bought for the storage compartment between the driver and the front passenger seat as the current model does not have a 2 layer storage like the previous model.

So far so good.post-173914-0-01035900-1471772376.jpgpost-173914-0-17815400-1471772389.jpg

• Praise 1

I bought this tray and many other items as well.

I bought from taoboa and they have specify store for Camry and the on line store is called MaxPower.

Reasonable but the shipping cost not so attractive unless you buy many items which I did . They send wrong parts n resend at No extra cost but I pay the shipping. The wrong parts they did not want it back. Wow!!!! Impressed with their services

I bought this tray and many other items as well.

I bought from taoboa and they have specify store for Camry and the on line store is called MaxPower.

Reasonable but the shipping cost not so attractive unless you buy many items which I did . They send wrong parts n resend at No extra cost but I pay the shipping. The wrong parts they did not want it back. Wow!!!! Impressed with their services

Usually the return shipping is too expensive, so they rather not want it back.

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros here.

Want to check with all whether you guys go for the standard 3M solar film or upgrade to 3M crystaline.

Any bro can share experience with the 2 film and also share how much you guys top up to get 3M crystaline?

Thanks!!

Hi bros here.

Want to check with all whether you guys go for the standard 3M solar film or upgrade to 3M crystaline.

Any bro can share experience with the 2 film and also share how much you guys top up to get 3M crystaline?

Thanks!!

There are THREE grades of 3M solar film.

1) Standard (given free as part of the package)  

2) Crystalline

3)Crystalline Plus (I negotiated and get this upgrade before I signed on the dotted line) Price about $950 if installed by the Authorise installer. This price is for new installation NOT topup price.  

My best guess is the 3M standard package is $500? Just guessing....

My experience on Crystalline Plus (after 2 weeks) 

1) Its not as dark as compare to my last few cars solar film (Hyper optic, Rite kool, V kool etc ) or any car I have seen when parked side by side. Actually I find it too light color to my liking.

However I am very impressed with the "cooling " effect after parking whole day under the sun. Can really feel the impact of the solar film. I would recommend it.   Pls note that I was told the darker shade of 3M is the Standard not Crystalline.

When I collect my new car from the Toyota collection centre, there is a same car beside mine and the 3M shade is darker. When query about it, was told that its Standard Film.   When I called 3M Spore, they told me there is NO stamp or whatsoever on their product to indicate the type of 3M film whether Standard, Crystalline or Plus. Hmmmm find it unusual. Guess what I did.......I drove down to the 3M shop to have it access and they confirm  mine is Crystalline  Plus. They hold their various product and compare side by side,   

2) Crystalline

3)Crystalline Plus (I negotiated and get this upgrade before I signed on the dotted line) Price about $950 if installed by the Authorise installer. This price is for new installation NOT topup price.  

1) Its not as dark as compare to my last few cars solar film (Hyper optic, Rite kool, V kool etc ) or any car I have seen when parked side by side. Actually I find it too light color to my liking.

However I am very impressed with the "cooling " effect after parking whole day under the sun. Can really feel the impact of the solar film. I would recommend it.   Pls note that I was told the darker shade of 3M is the Standard not Crystalline.

When I collect my new car from the Toyota collection centre, there is a same car beside mine and the 3M shade is darker. When query about it, was told that its Standard Film.   When I called 3M Spore, they told me there is NO stamp or whatsoever on their product to indicate the type of 3M film whether Standard, Crystalline or Plus. Hmmmm find it unusual. Guess what I did.......I drove down to the 3M shop to have it access and they confirm  mine is Crystalline  Plus. They hold their various product and compare side by side,   

Hold their product side by side and compare? So unscientific? If someone didn't get the actual 3M film but something that replicates the tone of the film, then how?

I asked them the same question. I question why the actual product is not even stated on their warranty card. They can't answer me .....

My apologies, its stated  on 3M Warranty card as C90 and C40.

Neutral Newbie

2) Crystalline

Thanks all for sharing!

Looks like its true that 3M standard is darker then Crystalline based on 3M's website simulator.

http://solutions.3m.com.sg/wps/portal/!ut/p/a1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vM0Q9OzYsPdgcJR5nFB3l5WIaaGhkbuPu5Wxh4urr7BPmGBRq5-xjqF2Q4KgIA_Fd-cw!!/

I think their technology is trying to prove that darker film not necessarily means best heat rejection.

Collecting the 2.5l by next week!  [laugh]

Hi,

I added this lift up tray I bought for the storage compartment between the driver and the front passenger seat as the current model does not have a 2 layer storage like the previous model.

So far so good.attachicon.gifTray.jpgattachicon.gifTray1.jpg

Hi bro i am interested in getting that tray as well.

Did you buy from this link?

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a220o.1000855.w10886190-13651097586.13.pxwr8r&id=520368810221&pvid=cab97647-3240-40b1-8abb-f5724946c717&acm=03054.1003.1.587829&aldid=vYW5F238&abtest=_AB-LR32-PR32&scm=1007.12559.24142.100200300000000&pos=1&skuId=3101777436629

Yes bought from this site.

But note that there are two types. One with felt ( no noise when car in motion) and one without felt . The felt act like carpet so no noise when u put loose items on the tray.

I choose the felt type n more expensive

Edited by ClearVision
↡ Advertisement