Toyota Camry 2015 - Complimentary Upgrade to 2.5L

Yaloryalor

Tried already and don't work.

Perhaps I need to clarify.

I mean after driving home, parked my car, I want to continue listening to Radio with the engine OFF.

But when I off engine , radio also off.

Thanks

The default setting is to turn any electronics including lights off when u switch off the engine. You can only turn the electronics back on by pressing on the start button without stepping on the brake. This will turn on the electronics and Aircon without starting the engine Edited by Nonewposts
↡ Advertisement

I mean after driving home, parked my car, I want to continue listening to Radio with the engine OFF.

But when I off engine , radio also off.

Thanks

Put to n than turn it off(push button) instead of P. See whether that work. Engine off but Radio should still be on.

Don't complain if batt lifespan shortened. You will be draining your battery and not power from the alternator.

Edited by Kopites

Nope,it is normal for this era of Cars.....if you bought a Nissan Cefiro,i think the most you get is 8km/L.

This Pictured Camry are American Model,S'pore bound Cars are from Thailand,it Interior & Exterior design may not be the same,take note the American model are the Top Specs 3.5 V6 XSE model...

Next Camry apparently will be global universal version, seems that both Japan and US will be having same design for a start (as per 2017 Camry thread). So have to start getting used to this look ;) I think most improved is the interior dash, quite futuristic but functional also.

Ever sat in a rental 2005 2.0 Camry, for highway runs up North it was more efficient than a 2006 Mazda 3 1.6, even after city driving too. But the Mazda 3 then is not as fuel efficient as the Skyactiv one today..... Can't remember city/hw % but got around 12-13km/litre while the Mazda hovered at 10km/litre with more noise and strain.

Edited by Gemmoglock

I mean after driving home, parked my car, I want to continue listening to Radio with the engine OFF.

But when I off engine , radio also off.

Thanks

Press the engine button twice without stepping your brake.

Next Camry apparently will be global universal version, seems that both Japan and US will be having same design for a start (as per 2017 Camry thread). So have to start getting used to this look ;) I think most improved is the interior dash, quite futuristic but functional also.

Ever sat in a rental 2005 2.0 Camry, for highway runs up North it was more efficient than a 2006 Mazda 3 1.6, even after city driving too. But the Mazda 3 then is not as fuel efficient as the Skyactiv one today..... Can't remember city/hw % but got around 12-13km/litre while the Mazda hovered at 10km/litre with more noise and strain.

That's what I heard as well. I find that the American spec camry is better looking from the current gen (both pre FL and post fl). The 2018 camry is definitely a very aggressive looking camry, very different from any camry of the past

https://paultan.org/2017/04/19/toyota-fengchao-fun-concept-re-envisions-the-camry/
  • Praise 1

I'm wondering it would be good to discuss or post about the new 2017/2018 Camry in a new thread instead of here, cause not really relevant to the subject title of this thread.

i experiences difficulty get a slot at UBI service center. it is always full due to they close service center else where.

2nd Gear

Camry Brothers,

My 2016 2.5L camry have a travel range of 550km per full tank before the fuel warning comes on and with about 50km range left.

If pump full again, it would take only 50 litre.

My average consumption is 10.5km/l.

My old 2006 2.0L (4-speed) camry having similar 70L tank and could easily travel >650m per full tank before warning light comes on.

Can you bros verify your new camry?