• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
414 replies to this topic | 857 praises

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:29 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This season going to be exciting. An indonesian driver is part of Manor Team with car number 88. His name Rio Haryanto.

Wonder how long he can last in F1 lol
ins1dious praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:58 AM

serenade
  • Premium member
    serenade
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

He will last as long as the Indonesian sponsors are able to feed the team with money. Reportedly to the tune of EUR15 mio annually.

Posted 22 February 2016 - 01:03 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

He will last as long as the Indonesian sponsors are able to feed the team with money. Reportedly to the tune of EUR15 mio annually.

Heard its usd 26m annually

Pertamina is sponsoring for him. I think pertamina wanna compete with petronas haha
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 22 February 2016 - 08:52 AM

Ichibawa
  • Premium member
    Ichibawa
    5th Gear
    Author Image

All the cars looks the same as last year's

Posted 22 February 2016 - 09:09 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

bring back refuelling ... my simple request ...

refuelling adds more options to the race. more interesting.

last few seasons, some races really [sleeping]

Count-Bracula praised this
"old dog, new tricks ..."

Posted 19 March 2016 - 04:37 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Merc ... 1-2 start from pole

Ferrari ... hope to see you challenge Merc ...

meantime

Formula 1 slams new qualifying format

Edited by Wt_know, 19 March 2016 - 04:38 PM.

Posted 19 March 2016 - 04:41 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The new Quali format is a big bust.
We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 19 March 2016 - 04:54 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

got good and bad lor

last time ... Merc ... each quali run 1 lap ho say liao because no one can catch them

now has to work harder ... a lot harder like "semi racing" liao ... every quali has to go out and run for the full 15mins or so

The new Quali format is a big bust.

Edited by Wt_know, 19 March 2016 - 04:57 PM.

Posted 19 March 2016 - 06:12 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

got good and bad lor
last time ... Merc ... each quali run 1 lap ho say liao because no one can catch them
now has to work harder ... a lot harder like "semi racing" liao ... every quali has to go out and run for the full 15mins or so

I guess... But if it really doesn't affect the outcome, is it really useful? I suppose bad mistakes from a frontrunner can cause an upset elimination during Qualifying, but is that really a good thing? More exciting maybe... but we all know their SOP from before. When one car of a frontrunning pair has to start from the back, they just adopt a long running strategy and cover their bases. Either way, the cars still end up within 2 places of each other by the end.

Anyway, I am trying my best to support the red team for obvious reasons but I must confess I still find myself cheering Lewis on.

I'll be watching the race at Ital Auto with F club, hope I don't accidentally cheer for the wrong person there. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4, 19 March 2016 - 06:13 PM.

We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 19 March 2016 - 06:25 PM

JohnSHL
  • Premium member
    JohnSHL
    6th Gear
    Author Image

got good and bad lor

huh? did u see the actual quali today?

I don't think they did that much running per session.

it's only the ones at the rear that should hv been running more but got caught out by the time limit

Posted 20 March 2016 - 01:08 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

vettel ... superb start ... [thumbsup]
the 2 merc were busy covering each other ... lol

Edited by Wt_know, 20 March 2016 - 01:10 PM.

Posted 20 March 2016 - 01:15 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I prefer the qualifying format long ago.

1 hour 

12 laps

you decide how to make it work for you.

[:)]

2BDriver and ins1dious praised this

Posted 20 March 2016 - 01:19 PM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

One of the most boring sports ever...

Edited by BenTong, 20 March 2016 - 01:19 PM.

Posted 20 March 2016 - 01:37 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

red flag .... !!! race will be restarted ...
thank god ... alonso is totally unhurt [thumbsup]

Edited by Wt_know, 20 March 2016 - 01:39 PM.

Posted 20 March 2016 - 01:40 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yeah, look at what's left of Alonso's car ...  :slow:

Posted 20 March 2016 - 01:53 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Watching from Ital Auto. The atmosphere at the start when Ferrari made it 1-2 was electrifying. Awesome cheering!

That crash was ridiculous, and entirely Alons-hole's fault. Oh well, talk cock time here until the restart. :D

Posted 20 March 2016 - 02:04 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

kimi .... retired ... sibei sway or car not as good as vettel? [sly]

Posted 20 March 2016 - 02:13 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

kimi .... retired ... sibei sway or car not as good as vettel? [sly]

Kimi is a hothead. [laugh]

Posted 20 March 2016 - 03:40 PM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Good start to the new season! Lots of excitement but my heart nearly stopped when Alonso crashed cos it looked real bad but credit to the modern F1 cars which are more resilient.

Seeing the slow mo, it looked horrific!!
2BDriver, FourZero, Weez911, Mercs, Sunny, Byteslurve, ins1dious and 2 other members praised this

Posted 21 March 2016 - 07:50 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

F1 car can be as safe as the technology they put in but it can also [sweatdrop]

http://planetf1.com/...ul-to-be-alive/

Alonso thankful to be alive

c661022.6666666666666x767__origin__0x0_F

Edited by Wt_know, 21 March 2016 - 07:53 AM.

ins1dious praised this

Back to Motorsports  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: formula, race, car, asian, 2016

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users