Formula 1 (2016)

Thaiyotakamli

seriously, I was a merc fan. And now merc earn no respect from those who supported the team as a whole. The entire 2016 F1 is full of rubbish from the merc. In fact I rather some other team win rather than Ros who use dirty tactics to push people aside on top of giving Ham inferior car to make sure Ros win.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Only Vettel knows his true feelings on this but 2 very significant factors that makes me feel Vettel not as competitive as he would otherwise be in trying to overtake Rosberg is:

1) Rosberg is a feels German

2) If Hamy won the Championship, he would hv been Vettel's equal with 4 titles.

Of course all theories which we will nvr know is true or not.

• Praise 4

'Hamilton facing the sack'

merc must punish this pai kia

yes, he is fighting for his 4th world title but he put himself selfishly above everyone else

without merc team ... hamilton is nothing

put him in another smaller team and see whether he can fight for world champion

yes, must give fair to hamilton to fight for the title but it's already in the last few laps

what's more hamilton wants?

merc as a team and organisation has too much in stake to answer

yes they have won the constructor championship but they still need to answer to a lot of people

the investors, the sponsors, the fans, the team, 1-2 finish is non negotiable

what if he back up more and vettel and max overtake rosberg - isn't that is what hamilton wants?

he said he is losing the world title so he don't mind to lose the race

but losing the race is not an option for the team

hamilton interest above merc interest?

he forgot he is a paid driver for merc?

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

for sure la ... hamilton is their no. 1 driver

just like red bull is protecting mad max (future champion)

just saying that hamilton is sibei lansi and bite the hand that feeds you

don't give a damn what merc team even the big boss radio you and you tell him to go fck spider

nah, I doubt Merc will do something so drastic.

next year just give him 2016 engine and recond gear box lor.  [:p]

Edited by Wt_know

for sure la ... hamilton is their no. 1 driver

just like red bull is protecting mad max (future champion)

just saying that hamilton is sibei lansi and bite the hand that feeds you

don't give a damn what merc team even the big boss radio you and you tell him to go fck spider

Yes, at the end of the day, its Team Merc and not Team Lewis. and Team Merc's priorities and philosophy is very clear.

Toto and Paddy have to answer to "on top" for team results, not Lewis. Every constructor's point is $$$. 

Attitude issues aside, Lewis is a very good driver. He can find speed and create overtaking opportunities that others can't.

I guess the only driver who can over-ride everybody was Jack Brabham.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Really cant stand hamiltons attitude. British press making nico look like a less worthy champ. If lewis tinks hes so gd.... mercs shld loan him to williams... force india... n other mercs customers.

Wld luv to see mercs pairing of nico n vettel. All german line up.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

one super under rated driver is Alonso.

a deserving world champ material completely wasted in Mclaren.

hope we can see him racing the top guys next season with a more competitive machine.

• Praise 1

Exactly, if merc got balls just sack Ham.

We all will enjoy the show merc put up.

nah, I doubt Merc will do something so drastic.

next year just give him 2016 engine and recond gear box lor.  [:p]

• Praise 1

can Alonso move back to Ferrari?

kimi cannot make it leh ... LOL

hope we can see him racing the top guys next season with a more competitive machine.

Sebastian Vettel accuses Lewis Hamilton of 'dirty tricks'

YAS MARINA, Abu Dhabi -- Sebastian Vettel said Lewis Hamilton was playing "dirty tricks" at the end of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix when he attempted to back up Nico Rosberg to win the title.

The title was decided in incredibly tense circumstances as Hamilton drove slowly in the final stages, allowing Mercedes' rivals to come into play. The Englishman needed Rosberg to finish off the podium to have a chance of winning the championship and continued to slow his speed despite several warnings from Mercedes.

Vettel nearly benefited from those tactics, having taken on super-soft tyres at his only stop of the race, which allowed him to charge from sixth to third late on. Despite spending the final portion of the race getting closer to Rosberg's Mercedes he was never able to attempt a pass.

After crossing the line, Vettel took to his radio and said: "It was a difficult situation in the end with Lewis playing some dirty tricks."

Speaking after the race, the German explained the final stint from his point of view, saying Hamilton was driving so slow he could have caused an accident.

"When I came out it as a question of how long are these tyres going to last and it proved to be just enough. Daniel was straightforward to pass, but when I pulled up behind Max the problem is you have car after car after car and then you start to slide and my tyres got worse. When I got behind Nico I was faster but also due to the fact Lewis was slowing down.

"I tried everything but they were very, very quick down the straight and with the Red Bull it was a little bit easier and also because Max didn't have DRS while Nico had DRS so it was difficult. On the second straight it was the spot I was having a look but Nico defended well and closed the inside so I couldn't really go anywhere. I couldn't try anything really stupid because Lewis was just ahead so if I really dived around the inside or outside I could have hit him.

"It was critical and I saw Max coming back in the mirrors. Those last laps were intense and I was thinking at some point to win the race because the chance was there but the two of them did there job well at the end. Nevertheless happy with the podium."

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/18147959/sebastian-vettel-accuses-lewis-hamilton-dirty-tricks

post-15968-0-82448500-1480430467_thumb.jpg

Alonso under rated??

not that i know off. he is highly rated by the whole paddock even though its almost a decade since he won his last championship with renault

• Praise 1

it's the car ... 80% car 20% driver ... no good car 100% driver also no use

who knows about Max before he move to Red Bull with a great car then podium after podium

move hamilton or nico or even vettel to Force India

see whether they can win races after races since Force India is 4th after the big 3 (Merc, Ferrari, Red Bull)

Alonso under rated??

not that i know off. he is highly rated by the whole paddock even though its almost a decade since he won his last championship with renault

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

it's the car ... 80% car 20% driver ... no good car 100% driver also no use

who knows about Max before he move to Red Bull with a great car then podium after podium

move hamilton or nico or even vettel to Force India

see whether they can win races after races since Force India is 4th after the big 3 (Merc, Ferrari, Red Bull)

Max abilities were already known in the junior GP series.

He clocked the fastest lap in Macau GP last year.

Max abilities were already known in the junior GP series.

He clocked the fastest lap in Macau GP last year.

yes, i know.

but without moving max to redbull because of kyvat crash vettel ... the history is not what we know today

of course ... now we know the enormous potential of max [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement