Eonon In-Car Entertainment System

Reyorz

Hi! Do anyone here use the Eonon In car entertainment system? Any reviews for the system?

http://www.eonon.com/

I saw quite a few great reviews on Youtube and I realised all of them are actually Caucasians. Seems like Eonon is still not that popular in Asia even though its a Hong Kong Company. Price wise, its not exactly cheap, but with all the functions in place, it seems pretty value for the money you spent!

I recently got a Android Set (GA5151W) from them and the shipment should arrive by this week! Will show you guys some photos of it after i get it installed!

↡ Advertisement

Hi! Do anyone here use the Eonon In car entertainment system? Any reviews for the system?

http://www.eonon.com/

I saw quite a few great reviews on Youtube and I realised all of them are actually Caucasians. Seems like Eonon is still not that popular in Asia even though its a Hong Kong Company. Price wise, its not exactly cheap, but with all the functions in place, it seems pretty value for the money you spent!

I recently got a Android Set (GA5151W) from them and the shipment should arrive by this week! Will show you guys some photos of it after i get it installed!

Is it good to get from JB? I saw them selling installation plus the speakers plus entertainment system entire package, around 30% cheaper. Not sure legit or not though. The shop looks shady but long queue.

I'm not sure tho. I ordered my from HK and planning to install it in one of the shops locally! Will tell you how it goes

↡ Advertisement