Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 23 February 2016 - 11:33 AM

Anoynemuus
  • Anoynemuus
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I am new here and I cannot post. 

Can any old bird help me post this?

My car have this constant whooo sound, never heard before.

Any suggestion and recommend reasonable workshop.

Thanks

Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:24 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

either worn bearing or your tyre.

what tyre you using?

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:32 PM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

warped rotors.

Posted 24 February 2016 - 07:20 PM

TL173
  • Premium member
    TL173
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Likely one of the wheel bearing gone case if the constant whooo sound only when the vehicle travelling at speed above 60 or 70 kmh.

Posted 24 February 2016 - 07:29 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

wing sound from gap caused by worn door rubber?

(i love my old car like i love my money, so i decided to keep an old car and keep my money from LTA)  [thumbsup] 

Posted 25 February 2016 - 07:42 AM

Icecube187
  • Icecube187
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Is it a constant "wooo" sound coming in after a certain speed?

or

Or is it a constant "wong wong" coming in regardless of slow or fast speed?

for the first case, should be your window seals are hardened causing wind to seep in or obstruct their normal flow, creating the sound - ignore this problem

for second case, should be either your wheel bearings or your tires due for replacement due to rubber hardening.

I have been living with the "wong wong" sound for the past 1yr+. workshop told me my wheel bearing is the culprit, tire shop told me my tires are a noisy set.

Posted 27 March 2016 - 11:21 PM

SG_Stig
  • Premium member
    SG_Stig
    1st Gear
    Author Image

test!! :-)

Posted 03 April 2016 - 03:22 PM

sugarmummie
  • sugarmummie
    Banned

BOOST YOUR INCOME!!!!!!!!BOOST YOUR INCOME!!!
Welcome to Singapore finest, reliable dating agency with good track records. We have
a wonderful influential network of clients ranging from government officials, politicians, senators,
 executive, honorable s, oil barons, money bag business personality, hotel owners and gold men and women, and
 we have very influential connected sugar mummies/daddies/gay and lesbian all over Malaysia. Be among the people to
 get our exclusive connections. We are the best reliable, efficient in our job, get the opportunity to meet them
(whats-app  +6597154709 now to get connected within 2 hours . We have sugar mummies all over Malaysia who are willing
 to lavish money on you, with gifts, cars, house and even contracts connections, and even assist you get a job, enter
the entertainment industry and fashion industry, and also assist in getting loans, and financial assistance.what they
need is sexual satisfaction and they pay for the services
(whats-app No:  Agent Romeo Chung +6597154709
payment from 2500sgd TO 3,000sgd PER-NIGHT
NOTE:APPLICANT MUST BE ABOVE 18 YRS OLD
MUMMY AGE 32-50.
(whatsaapp Romeo Chung  +6597154709 for urgent hook up...

Posted 08 June 2016 - 05:13 PM

Freddy_Qin

Test :)

Posted 08 June 2016 - 10:35 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Car so good, everyone sit in it goes whooo!

Posted 15 September 2016 - 05:40 PM

EuroPerformance
  • Premium member
    EuroPerformance
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

testing..

Back to Testing  ·  MCF Forum Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, noise, whooo sound and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users