Constant wooo sound in my Toyota Altis 2007

anoynemuus

I am new here and I cannot post. 

Can any old bird help me post this?

My car have this constant whooo sound, never heard before.

Any suggestion and recommend reasonable workshop.

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Is it a constant "wooo" sound coming in after a certain speed?

or

Or is it a constant "wong wong" coming in regardless of slow or fast speed?

for the first case, should be your window seals are hardened causing wind to seep in or obstruct their normal flow, creating the sound - ignore this problem

for second case, should be either your wheel bearings or your tires due for replacement due to rubber hardening.

I have been living with the "wong wong" sound for the past 1yr+. workshop told me my wheel bearing is the culprit, tire shop told me my tires are a noisy set.

BOOST YOUR INCOME!!!!!!!!BOOST YOUR INCOME!!!
Welcome to Singapore finest, reliable dating agency with good track records. We have
a wonderful influential network of clients ranging from government officials, politicians, senators,
 executive, honorable s, oil barons, money bag business personality, hotel owners and gold men and women, and
 we have very influential connected sugar mummies/daddies/gay and lesbian all over Malaysia. Be among the people to
 get our exclusive connections. We are the best reliable, efficient in our job, get the opportunity to meet them
(whats-app  +6597154709 now to get connected within 2 hours . We have sugar mummies all over Malaysia who are willing
 to lavish money on you, with gifts, cars, house and even contracts connections, and even assist you get a job, enter
the entertainment industry and fashion industry, and also assist in getting loans, and financial assistance.what they
need is sexual satisfaction and they pay for the services
(whats-app No:  Agent Romeo Chung +6597154709
payment from 2500sgd TO 3,000sgd PER-NIGHT
NOTE:APPLICANT MUST BE ABOVE 18 YRS OLD
MUMMY AGE 32-50.
(whatsaapp Romeo Chung  +6597154709 for urgent hook up...