Budget speaker upgrade

Reyorz

Does anyone have any recommendations for a budget upgrade for my Mazda 3SP 08?

I am willing to pay about 250-300 for the speakers

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Thanks! Went to read up on it and seems like it's got a pretty good review!

Will probably get this then! Haha any lobang a?

Thanks! Went to read up on it and seems like it's got a pretty good review!

Will probably get this then! Haha any lobang a?

I frequent this audio shop named "Audioart" located at 4 Braddell Rd, Singapore 359896.

They are the authorised dealers for Hertz products.

You can actually buy from mustafa.. the speakers there quite cheap.. but labour is another thing. hais

Mustaffa only selling Pioneer and Sony speakers now?
  • Praise 1

Hi wondering which component speaker set to recommend? For warm sound.

Hertz mille pro,

DLS mc6.2,

Morel virtus602

I'm using....

HU pioneer PRS80

Amp Rockford r300x4

Active sub still not decide yet and wonder Isit necessary to add on cos I no need to much of bass

Currently I using hertz DV165 component n DCX165 coaxial.

If upgraded front component Isit necessary to change rear coaxial to match the front speaker?

Thank for advice.

Edited by Tonglingren
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Thinking whether should i change to a pair of component speakers or not leh.

You may want to browse through Marketplace and search under Component Speakers.

For this price range, you may want to go for Hertz DSK model.

Thinking whether should i change to a pair of component speakers or not leh.

unless your car comes with premium sound system, 95% of our cars are paper cone speakers. My PI car lagi best, came empty !!  [laugh]

Any upgrade from paper will show significant improvement. A < $100 Pioneer set will be good enough. Many entry level speakers around lah, Set yourself a $200+ budget and go look at MB Quart, JBL, Pioneer, Alpine, Rockford Fosgate. I noticed a certain advertiser at Marketplace (MM) has a variety of speakers. Go there and tell the guy your listening style, ask to recommend for your budget. 

Personally, I use CDT. 

How about amplifier? Good speakers without an amplifer also cannot produce good sound.

unless your car comes with premium sound system, 95% of our cars are paper cone speakers. My PI car lagi best, came empty !!  [laugh]

Any upgrade from paper will show significant improvement. A < $100 Pioneer set will be good enough. Many entry level speakers around lah, Set yourself a $200+ budget and go look at MB Quart, JBL, Pioneer, Alpine, Rockford Fosgate. I noticed a certain advertiser at Marketplace (MM) has a variety of speakers. Go there and tell the guy your listening style, ask to recommend for your budget. 

Personally, I use CDT. 

Turbocharged

unless your car comes with premium sound system, 95% of our cars are paper cone speakers. My PI car lagi best, came empty !! [laugh]

Personally, I use CDT.

Haha bro I know about the paper speaker. Just teasing Mr. Biscuit here as he is a personal Friend who is into ICE. Last ride I’m into DLS.

Wahaha.. Just Do It!!!

Whahahahhaha

I don't know why but I find speakers from Scandinavia really good.

Especially Denmark.

For home speakers Canada. The Canadian government gives a grant to Canadian companies to do research so in effect subsidizing the price of their products.

• Praise 2

Haha bro I know about the paper speaker. Just teasing Mr. Biscuit here as he is a personal Friend who is into ICE. Last ride I’m into DLS.

Whahahahhaha

haha. DLS I also use before, quite good. My "worse" ones were Rainbow, wah buay tahan the sharpness

• Praise 2