Recall of Manuka honey products from Evergreen Life Ltd

Xers007

saw many review saying that the honey can't dissolve in room temp or warm water, then how to take them? chew it like candy?

just take a spoonful and stick it into yr mouth lah, and slowly SUCK.......   :grin:  nothing beats RAW and STICKY

just take a spoonful and stick it into yr mouth lah, and slowly SUCK.......   :grin:  nothing beats RAW and STICKY

oh like the old time  麦芽糖 ??  i will buy a small bottle to try first.

oh like the old time  麦芽糖 ??  i will buy a small bottle to try first.

seriously, taking some good honey in the morning when you wake up and before sleep at night, really helps in alertness and energy level.

i don't know much about medical benefits or theories of honey, but from my own personal "body" feel, honey does contribute positively.

• Praise 2

saw many review saying that the honey can't dissolve in room temp or warm water, then how to take them? chew it like candy?

It can dissolve.

Just need to stir a little longer.

Warm water helps.

Managed to get refund in cash from NTUC, just bring along the receipt and honey. I brought it in Nov'15 lucky receipt didn't throw away.

• Praise 3

Managed to get refund in cash from NTUC, just bring along the receipt and honey. I brought it in Nov'15 lucky receipt didn't throw away.

3 months still haven't finished the honey? more amazing that you still have the receipt after 3 months  [laugh]  [laugh]

Supersonic

seriously, taking some good honey in the morning when you wake up and before sleep at night, really helps in alertness and energy level.

i don't know much about medical benefits or theories of honey, but from my own personal "body" feel, honey does contribute positively.

You mean take everyday? Would it be overdose of sugar?

(edited)

For NTUC you can get a refund even without receipt (cos my receipt cannot be found).

Heng never follow blindly and just throw away

post-159397-0-08839500-1456796002_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2824
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2