Toyota C-HR

Carbon82

Cars at UK port now..

Shipping out soon...

Fairytale by my PIðð

Abt 28-30k for the Hybrid model..

See actual 1st..... No chasis number no talk.

Haha

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Cars at UK port now..

Shipping out soon...

Fairytale by my PIðð

Abt 28-30k for the Hybrid model..

CHR in Europe are made in Turkey, NOT UK.

Turbocharged

Turkey? thats surprising..

Nothing surprising. The automotive industry is a global one. There are manufacturing production plants and spare parts for major brands all over the world. 

I find the design is weird and a bit stupid...Vezel is still better. Just try to figure how kid open the back passenger door [hur]

Same for Vezel... the hidden door handle is also high up at the rear quarter window... what's the difference?

Strongly urge interest buyer to see actual car b4 commiting.

You should have realise that almost all PI promoting the CHR has tactfully obmitted the rear seat pictures..

• Praise 2

You should have realise that almost all PI promoting the CHR has tactfully obmitted the rear seat pictures..

Agree.... better look at real thing first.... this not like buying a Hot Wheels toy car.... cannot test drive already bad enough.... didn't even see the car and place order is a No No.... one can't base on poster and Youtube video to buy right?? Of course they will show the car swee swee no run water....

And ya,, tell the PI you don't care if the car in UK port, US port, Mars, Moon or Saturn..... it must be in SIN, clear all the necessary paperwork and VITAS and ready to drive away once COE securedl!!!!

Edited by Nlatio

Been saying that, and also that this is not meant for those looking for an alternative to the HRV / QQ.

But then, we buy homes off the plan.. and that is ten times more expensive.. so we have a precedent..

IMO, it's almost like buying a shoe, you have to really see if it fits.. 

U mistaken liao

Is when need drive 7, 1st car can take 5,2nd just take 2, that why he say CHR.

If 2nd car need take 3, he will say otherwise

Hahahaga

You put it correctly. Otherwisr a 9 year old slk200 as a second car would be a very viable option at less than 100k with parf and 10 years coe all in, but it seats only 2. Two units of 4 seaters of sedan or hatch would still be more practical. Edited by Ct3833

"Having fathomed the clumsy afterthought of a rear door handle, folks travelling in the cheap seats will find it’s roomer than it looks – more so than the Audi, and on par with the Mazda – but occupants’ heads are well behind the window, so it’s dark and claustrophobic. Travelling in the back of the C-HR gives you an idea of how it feels to be a glaucomic racehorse wearing blinkers. "

Top Gear comparison w Q2 and CX3. Excluding the Vezel rear space of the CHR is not the worst around...  Looking at OZ launch videos the rear bench max is 2 adults for comfortable seating.

"Having fathomed the clumsy afterthought of a rear door handle, folks travelling in the cheap seats will find it’s roomer than it looks – more so than the Audi, and on par with the Mazda – but occupants’ heads are well behind the window, so it’s dark and claustrophobic. Travelling in the back of the C-HR gives you an idea of how it feels to be a glaucomic racehorse wearing blinkers. "

Top Gear comparison w Q2 and CX3. Excluding the Vezel rear space of the CHR is not the worst around...  Looking at OZ launch videos the rear bench max is 2 adults for comfortable seating.

yeah i just saw the review from youtube that the Toyota CHR rear passenger window view is almost 3/4 lost and the legroom is constraint.

my old ride is going to the scrapyard very soon im a tall guy so trying to fix my mind with either vezel or CHR for a more ergonomic position but looks like the problem lies in the rear seats.. 

anyway comparing vezel and CRH how different is the rear seat legroom n window view ..? u have any idea?

tks in advance.

yeah i just saw the review from youtube that the Toyota CHR rear passenger window view is almost 3/4 lost and the legroom is constraint.

my old ride is going to the scrapyard very soon im a tall guy so trying to fix my mind with either vezel or CHR for a more ergonomic position but looks like the problem lies in the rear seats.. 

anyway comparing vezel and CRH how different is the rear seat legroom n window view ..? u have any idea?

tks in advance.

Again, if you are looking the Vezel, forget the CHR. Think Juke.

Again, if you are looking the Vezel, forget the CHR. Think Juke.

ok , dude.. i have read quite a number of reviews from the forummers who went for the motor show.

Even the Toyota die hards .. said tat its miles away from Vezel/ HrV built..

the rear cabin is already 1 good reason to stay away from CHR  :a-bang:

post-128365-0-84370700-1486478947_thumb.png

Edited by Pr1nse
↡ Advertisement