Toyota C-HR

Carbon82

u mean due date for car delivery was in march and till now still no new car?? or is it u signed the deal back in march?

there should be a promised date to deliver the car latest by which date on paper.

I signed for the car in mid march. Then I was told end may. Unfortunately everything was done verbally. Now I've been told car will arrive say 31 July.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

since all is done verbally, u just have to cross ur finger and wait till 31 july... btw, how much did u sign for ur c-hr in march?

• Praise 2

u mean due date for car delivery was in march and till now still no new car?? or is it u signed the deal back in march?

there should be a promised date to deliver the car latest by which date on paper.

I signed for the car in mid march. Then I was told end may. Unfortunately everything was done verbally. Now I've been told car will arrive say 31 July.

since all is done verbally, u just have to cross ur finger and wait till 31 july... btw, how much did u sign for ur c-hr in march?

Yes having a lot of faith
  • Praise 1

Yes having a lot of faith

Is it possible to take my COE and get my car elsewhere? I am losing a lot of trust in my PI...

depending what u signed in the terms you will risked losing your down payment.

• Praise 1

Hi,

As mention, you can take your coe n walk away. However you lose your trade in as you stated.

Do pm me.

Will try to help you..

Cheers

Thanks Cateya. I will make a trip down to thrash things or with my PI and see how it goes from there. He has transferred a number plate to me.

The last straw that convinced me I was being taken for a ride was when he finally revealed he had ordered a 1.8S for me of which he has advertised for sale at 114k but charged me 119k.

(edited)

Thanks Cateya. I will make a trip down to thrash things or with my PI and see how it goes from there. He has transferred a number plate to me.

The last straw that convinced me I was being taken for a ride was when he finally revealed he had ordered a 1.8S for me of which he has advertised for sale at 114k but charged me 119k.

119K is arnd the price for G model. The number plate tat ur PI transferred to u is a new no plate or old one ? I think if u got no. plate , u can do a check on Onemotoring n c if ur new car is registered to u. I only got my number plate when my PI registered my car to my name.

If S model they sell u 119k , btr ask for more accs from them. 

As for trade in , my PI told me tat their practice is the have my new car transfered to my name 1st n then they will transfer the old car ownership away after tat . 

Edited by weekiat572
  • Praise 1

Not to forget check the odometer mileage too. It should be as low as possible. Normally below 50km.

Let me get this straight:

- You put in about 10+6k with the PI

- Your PI bidded and secured your COE in your name for >40k outlay from their own pocket. 

You have just got 20+k bonus out of nothing. 

Shouldn't you be holding them ransom instead of the other way round? 

Since you claim you are easy with your choice and just need a brown CHR (you don't even know the specs of the car they are ordering for you) , they can easily just transfer existing or incoming stock from other PIs to fill your order. 

They have lots of margin to play with, especially when they already carrot you on the selling price (you mentioned previously). 

Something really fishy here.... But I guess most PI experience are. 

Dear all,

I made a booking for my CHR with a PI located at Bukit Batok. The booking was done in the middle of march. Initially, I was told the delivery would be by June. Unfortunately it has now been pushed to end august.
The PI informed me that the delay is due to my choice of colour, which he had to order as I did not want to take existing stock. He has assured me that his company is not about to close as he has secured a coe in my name of which I checked my singpass and it is indeed true.
As of now I have handed over 10k in cash and he settled my old car for me which he bought over for slightly more than 6k. I have seen many CHRs in the road. Should I be worried?
He is letting me drive a rental car at no additional cost until my car arrives. I am just wondering if this is a norm for my car to take so long to arrive.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
By the way, I ordered a brown CHR and was told I can't decide on any specs at all.
Thank you.

• Praise 1

119K is arnd the price for G model. The number plate tat ur PI transferred to u is a new no plate or old one ? I think if u got no. plate , u can do a check on Onemotoring n c if ur new car is registered to u. I only got my number plate when my PI registered my car to my name.

If S model they sell u 119k , btr ask for more accs from them.

As for trade in , my PI told me tat their practice is the have my new car transfered to my name 1st n then they will transfer the old car ownership away after tat .

The COE that he bidded for me was secured in April at 54k. Hence his asking price if 118k. My apologies, it wasn't 119k. He has dropped the price of the car to 116.5k now and will throw in 1 year road tax, 5 years warranty, the standard solar film, floor mats, front and back car camera recorders and a GPS.

In all fairness to him, he has claimed that the shipment messed up and he will refund me the 6k and give me the number plate that was supposed to come with the car as goodwill if I decide to not go ahead with the deal.

Caveat? Car is now pushed to end Sep delivery.

He says there's nothing he can do about the wrong colour coming. I told him I will think about it. If I had known this would be such a long drawn process, I would have seriously bought the Mazda CX3!

My observation bro

You want a certain color, no compromise

You want a good price

But you haven't been watching your PI with eagle eyes as is required when you deal with a PI.

Be careful bro that you don't lose it all ..

Just my honest opinion..

May I suggest you take the COE and run or take whatever car he has before something nasty happens. My friends who get from PIs don't have such a protracted journey..

I want a hassle free buying process so I go to a AD. Cheers

My observation bro

You want a certain color, no compromise

You want a good price

But you haven't been watching your PI with eagle eyes as is required when you deal with a PI.

Be careful bro that you don't lose it all ..

Just my honest opinion..

May I suggest you take the COE and run or take whatever car he has before something nasty happens. My friends who get from PIs don't have such a protracted journey..

I want a hassle free buying process so I go to a AD. Cheers

I know what you mean. Unfortunately he doesn't have a single C-HR now. PI is actually my cousin's good friend. The irony of it all...

The relationship and how much traction it carries is tenuous at best.. may I suggest a deadline to resolve this.

All the best bro

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

End of Sept now?  :o

Already told u in June to take whatever colour they have.

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

(edited)

I find the design is weird and a bit stupid...Vezel is still better. Just try to figure how kid open the back passenger door [hur]

definitely better looking than the commonly seen Vezel…Vezel is so common like taxis on the road.

Edited by Cj12329
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

The COE that he bidded for me was secured in April at 54k. Hence his asking price if 118k. My apologies, it wasn't 119k. He has dropped the price of the car to 116.5k now and will throw in 1 year road tax, 5 years warranty, the standard solar film, floor mats, front and back car camera recorders and a GPS.

In all fairness to him, he has claimed that the shipment messed up and he will refund me the 6k and give me the number plate that was supposed to come with the car as goodwill if I decide to not go ahead with the deal.

Caveat? Car is now pushed to end Sep delivery.

He says there's nothing he can do about the wrong colour coming. I told him I will think about it. If I had known this would be such a long drawn process, I would have seriously bought the Mazda CX3! ð¤£ð

My advice: Take your COE and run road. This kinda PI even PI avoid.....
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1