Toyota C-HR

Carbon82

Think booking fee of 10~15k will be ok for them ..

They have been in this business for 20+ years..

Very low profile as they got many sub sub dealers..

I think the big boss also TL those dealers with their patterns n stunts ..

The big boss is a very unassuming guy

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Lucky not call CHC

lol

if not driver drives face long long like horse

I dun no the pricing.I received email from them as below;

• Praise 6

Don't think anybody should book any CHR at the moment, Don't be naive to think you'll get it cheap by buying from the first PI, Don't ego so high want to be the first to drive the CHR on the road, you may be the first to get your money squandered away.

as for the XX motor, don't know about them, supplier or not. See car then book la. 

People may see it as a opportunity to be like Xxodus Xlobal.

• Praise 5

Seems severely compromised in the name of style. It will lose customers to the Vezel because of this.

Some will prefer form over function. That's why there are still buyers for the Mazda CX3. 

The kind of looks and style which excite are very individual.. 

Turbocharged

Some will prefer form over function. That's why there are still buyers for the Mazda CX3. 

The kind of looks and style which excite are very individual.. 

CX-3 has other strengths such as its handling and upmarket interior design. Mazda's latest cars have been some of the least spacious cars in their class...

C-HR's selling points I'd say, are its outlandish aesthetics design inside and out (for Toyota) and the 1.2T engine. But a lot of people will be turned off by cramped interior these days.

Don't think anybody should book any CHR at the moment, Don't be naive to think you'll get it cheap by buying from the first PI, Don't ego so high want to be the first to drive the CHR on the road, you may be the first to get your money squandered away.

as for the XX motor, don't know about them, supplier or not. See car then book la.

People may see it as a opportunity to be like Xxodus Xlobal.

Totally agree, do some research, don' t fallforthetrick again. I like Chr very much but I love my money more!!!

• Praise 1

Latest info..

PI will be ordering from UK so all the infotainment will be in England..

Del: Latest March or earlier ..

Those interested can PM me n I will pass u more info..FYI, I'm no PI hor .. Just share share info..

• Praise 2

Latest info..

PI will be ordering from UK so all the infotainment will be in England..

Del: Latest March or earlier ..

Those interested can PM me n I will pass u more info..FYI, I'm no PI hor .. Just share share info..

Would be good if you could post the estimated prices.

If this PI can order from UK, o would love to know if the PI can get the new skoda kodiaq at a favourable price too.

Turbocharged

Thinking about it, the C-HR design not so outlandish coming from Toyota if you have seen the latest RAV4.

Toyota-RAV4-GXL-2015-(1).jpg

2017-Toyota-C-HR-US-spec-front-2.jpg

I guess it is all about the side profile, it is meant to upstage the Vezel. Though the backside really makes me think of a messed up 10G Civic hatch.

Edited by 7hm
  • Praise 1

Seems severely compromised in the name of style. It will lose customers to the Vezel because of this.

I really wanted to wait for this car, the styling is interesting and it has the Toyota chop of reliability..

But the cramped rear is quite a turn off. I kept noting that in past videos and pics, the rear is seldom shown clearly, and it's evident why not.

The HRV is huge compared to this..

But as a HRT alternative it will be an option, especially since our national car is now a Uber taxi.. so long as the price is right. Too much more than a HRV and it will be as unpopular as the CX 3.

• Praise 1

Fyi, there is going to be 6 speed manual version and CVT auto version.

From the information released in UK, here is going to be 3 classes of CHR just like Harrier, but instead of naming them Grand, Elegance & Premium, in UK they are classed as Icon, Excel & Dynamic.

Each class will have the 1.2L Turbo, 1.8L Hybrid & 2.0L Hybrid version.

Naturally prices will vary according to each class. If you have booked with dealers for around $120k range, then will likely be the lower range with lesser features.

• Praise 1

Fyi, there is going to be 6 speed manual version and CVT auto version.

From the information released in UK, here is going to be 3 classes of CHR just like Harrier, but instead of naming them Grand, Elegance & Premium, in UK they are classed as Icon, Excel & Dynamic.

Each class will have the 1.2L Turbo, 1.8L Hybrid & 2.0L Hybrid version.

Naturally prices will vary according to each class. If you have booked with dealers for around $120k range, then will likely be the lower range with lesser features.

How to be vezel and qashqai killer if chr priced at 120k?
  • Praise 1