Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:18 AM

Pss2
  • Pss2
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone own a 107 before? It's same platform as a C1 and Aygo and heard it's using a Toyota/Daihatsu engine. Is it reliable?

Posted 27 February 2016 - 07:35 PM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

IF and only if, u get the fully manual version, not the 2-tronic/sensodrive

Edited by Furrynadz, 27 February 2016 - 07:35 PM.

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:03 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Thot Sinkie only get to go down to 20x series.... never heard of 10x in SG

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:53 PM

WeeHongCheng
  • Premium member
    WeeHongCheng
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thot Sinkie only get to go down to 20x series.... never heard of 10x in SG

That is because the 107 is rare in Singapore, but there are still a few of them left , including the Citreon C1 and toyota Aygo which are even rarer

Posted 14 April 2016 - 04:01 PM

WeeHongCheng
  • Premium member
    WeeHongCheng
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anyone own a 107 before? It's same platform as a C1 and Aygo and heard it's using a Toyota/Daihatsu engine. Is it reliable?

The Engine is revvy and is 3 cylinder so expect a bit more vibration and noise, but it is eager to be revved till redline if you wish. The 2tronic transmission got its moods and temperament when to shift  so it is better to use manual mode instead.

Got my fair share of aircon issue, bad door gasket and cracked exhaust , so maybe it is not so much suitable for Singapore climate, but it is a small and fun car to drive, and many mistaken it for a 2 door coupe since the rear windows cleverly disguised the doors..

And 1 more thing, if you like to go Malaysia using this little car with passengers , do note that you need to inform the custom officer that the rear windows cannot be opened fully due to its unique swing out design.

Posted 18 April 2016 - 03:28 PM

Paddie
  • Paddie
    5th Gear
    Author Image

That is because the 107 is rare in Singapore, but there are still a few of them left , including the Citreon C1 and toyota Aygo which are even rarer

Toyota Aygo was never sold in Singapore.

Posted 18 April 2016 - 03:52 PM

WeeHongCheng
  • Premium member
    WeeHongCheng
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Toyota Aygo was never sold in Singapore.

Izzit?

Not even via ParalIel import? I thought I saw 1 before parked in Changi airport T1. Maybe it is the only one.

Citroen C1 saw a few of them on the roads before 

Posted 18 April 2016 - 04:11 PM

Paddie
  • Paddie
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Izzit?

Not even via ParalIel import? I thought I saw 1 before parked in Changi airport T1. Maybe it is the only one.

Citroen C1 saw a few of them on the roads before 

Yes there could well have been a parallel imported one, although I do not ever remember seeing any advertisements for it and definitely Borneo Motors didn't bring it in. The Toyota iQ definitely has some parallel imported ones. There are quite a number of Citroen C1 around but definitely still a lot fewer than Peugeot 107.

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:33 PM

Pss2
  • Pss2
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Didn't buy 107 eventually. Wanting to ask father to get Picanto but my mum cannot get over hatchback design, they bought a sedan to replace their sedan.

Posted 17 July 2016 - 05:02 PM

Ultimax
  • Ultimax
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I've owned this car from new since March 2008. I plan to renew the COE in 2018 because I like it very much.

I've had a fair amount of experience with it so feel free to ask me anything about it!

Posted 18 July 2016 - 03:33 PM

WeeHongCheng
  • Premium member
    WeeHongCheng
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I've owned this car from new since March 2008. I plan to renew the COE in 2018 because I like it very much.

I've had a fair amount of experience with it so feel free to ask me anything about it!

So do you experience the engine vibrating violently like it is going to jump out of the engine when it is started from cold and in gear?

This symptom disappears when the engine is warmed and hot and also only happen when starting at slow speed at 1st gear....high speed will not happen

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:24 PM

Ultimax
  • Ultimax
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

So do you experience the engine vibrating violently like it is going to jump out of the engine when it is started from cold and in gear?

This symptom disappears when the engine is warmed and hot and also only happen when starting at slow speed at 1st gear....high speed will not happen

Hey!

SOrry I only just saw this message. Strangely I don't get notifications for new posts.

The engine does vibrate a fair bit, but not to the extent you've described. It could be that your engine mounts are worn and need to be replaced.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: peugeot, 107, french

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users