Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
39 replies to this topic | 268 praises

Posted 28 February 2016 - 12:40 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

To all the dog lovers, please share info with SOSD if you know the owner shown in the video who abandon their dog. TIA

Maroon5, Hamburger, Ktglfc, Staff69 and BanCoe praised this

(i love my old car like i love my money, so i decided to keep an old car and keep my money from LTA)  [thumbsup] 

Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:07 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

God bless SoSD and the people who help runs it.
Blackyv, Ktglfc, nazerath, Yeobt and Mercs praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:28 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

To all the dog lovers, please share info with SOSD if you know the owner shown in the video who abandon their dog. TIA

Old dog nobody wants
Hard truth
Ktglfc praised this

Posted 28 February 2016 - 02:54 PM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks for highlighting :)

Heart-pain .... they have lives too, so don't understand why ppl abandon them when they no longer bring joy?!

If one can't see them through, then one should not have brought them over from day 1 ...

Haiz....

nazerath, Yeobt and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 28 February 2016 - 03:15 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Remember boxer from animal farm?
In his prime, Faithful hardworking loyal
When he can't do no shit no more, dumped
nazerath, Hamburger, Ktglfc, Staff69 and BanCoe praised this

Posted 28 February 2016 - 03:46 PM

Pinobii
  • Pinobii
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Old dog nobody wants
Hard truth

Not so old leh, 3 years old nia

Heartless people, puppy time cute cute, grow up sick already dont want

Super irresponsible
nazerath, Vid, Hamburger, Mustank, Ktglfc, Baal, Yeobt and 3 other members praised this

Posted 28 February 2016 - 03:52 PM

nazerath
  • nazerath
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

surely they can be found? pic is quite clear.

Ktglfc, Staff69, Sunny, FourZero, Mercs and Aaronlkl praised this

Posted 28 February 2016 - 04:50 PM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Great organisation.
Thank you for sharing.
Will share the video
Hamburger, Ktglfc and Mercs praised this
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Posted 28 February 2016 - 05:45 PM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    Supercharged
    Author Image

That's equivalent to 25 years in a human.

There is no law without enforcement

Posted 28 February 2016 - 05:57 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

That's equivalent to 25 years in a human.

Blind doggy, nobody wants
Hard truth

Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:17 PM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Blind doggy, nobody wants
Hard truth

Hopefully can find the ex-owners soon and hear them out !

FourZero praised this
Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 28 February 2016 - 08:37 PM

Datsun366
  • Datsun366
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Heartless people, puppy time cute cute, grow up sick already dont want

Super irresponsible

Once, my furry friend, an all black pug was rescued by the owner's family. The pug's left eye had to be surgically excised. It seemed that the owner was coping with voices and that the black shiny pug seemed to be a good idea, black, don't mess with me face and RADx like attitude. Cute.
Unfortunately, the thought occurred to the owner that the left eye of the pug should be rubbed and treated with all sorts of lotions. The horror get to you yet? The heartbreak get to you?
Those in the know recognize this adorable pug.

I think the two persons shown much deliberation and thought by leaving Christmas at SOSD.

We would think some human being might need professional assistance immediately. That is the pressing business at hand.

You know how it is, the stigma of voices.

I hope Christmas gets treated well and perhaps a good home if possible.

This pic is for Mr Mustank

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg

Mustank and Mercs praised this

Posted 28 February 2016 - 08:48 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Actually the human life is no better dan these poor dogs. When a person  has become old, sick and blind they also kenna the same fate. Such is life.

Mustank and Loki praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 28 February 2016 - 10:16 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The previous owners also quite stupid la. Abandon outside the shelter sure have CCTV. Most people will abandon at some deserted place cuz no CCTV.

Yeobt praised this

Posted 28 February 2016 - 10:45 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

The previous owners also quite stupid la. Abandon outside the shelter sure have CCTV. Most people will abandon at some deserted place cuz no CCTV.

the consolation is the ex-owner still has a little bit of compassionate. just like those unmarried mother that left their

new born outside a hospital rather than leaving the baby to be pickup by the wide animals in a wood.  [crazy]

Baal and Vid praised this

(i love my old car like i love my money, so i decided to keep an old car and keep my money from LTA)  [thumbsup] 

Posted 28 February 2016 - 10:59 PM

Nolicense
  • Premium member
    Nolicense
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Remember boxer from animal farm?
In his prime, Faithful hardworking loyal
When he can't do no shit no more, dumped

i tot boxer was sold to some glue factory? if dumped no money to collect..

Posted 28 February 2016 - 11:12 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the consolation is the ex-owner still has a little bit of compassionate. just like those unmarried mother that left their

new born outside a hospital rather than leaving the baby to be pickup by the wide animals in a wood.  [crazy]

Maybe they cannot afford to take care of a sick dog? I feel pet shops should be made to show how much it costs to maintain a dog and if he falls sick how much it costs. I have encountered many people who only realise it is such an expensive thing to take care of after getting one. Some even spend more on their dog than I spend on my kids. Lol.

Vid praised this

Posted 28 February 2016 - 11:42 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Maybe they cannot afford to take care of a sick dog? I feel pet shops should be made to show how much it costs to maintain a dog and if he falls sick how much it costs. I have encountered many people who only realise it is such an expensive thing to take care of after getting one. Some even spend more on their dog than I spend on my kids. Lol.

true. 

and a trip to the VET is not cheap too. my chow got skin issue, each trip costs me by the hundreds  :lll._.:

Nzy and FourZero praised this

Posted 29 February 2016 - 08:11 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i tot boxer was sold to some glue factory? if dumped no money to collect..

They tell him the time of rest is at hand
Come, go up the lorry
They will bring you to heaven

Actually I can't remember Liao
I am very grateful for this to be a secondary school literature textbook

Posted 29 February 2016 - 09:07 AM

Lycanthrope
  • Lycanthrope
    5th Gear
    Author Image

some people I know , engage a maid specifically to look after the door  ...always tell me this  .

knn .. this dog has better life than some humans

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: dog, abandon, sosd, searching and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users