Is there a bug on MCF

Piyopico

@pchou ...

I cant see member's past post in the members home page /Posts or /Topics on Desktop version .

Something changed today ?

Which member ? :-)
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Oh....i thought that cockroach bugger came back to haunt mcf again......i really thought it was about him......â»â»â»â»

Yes he’s arnd.. newbie

@pchou ... 

I cant see member's past post in the members home page /Posts or /Topics on Desktop version . 

Hmm... how come only you one person feedback this ah.....  :psychotic:

• Praise 1

hi can share the screenshot?

Yes we change from http to https for member profile.

Good day mod. I experienced the same issue. Kindly refer to screen shot attached. Thanks.

l7PnLyZ.png

• Praise 4

Good day mod. I experienced the same issue. Kindly refer to screen shot attached. Thanks.

Ya ... I noticed it happen on Chrome (PC) but not on my Android phone (desktop version) .

And it happen not to ALL ... some members' home page dont have this issue. but most have. 

post-59158-0-22256500-1517391294_thumb.jpg

@pchou ... 

why you no share screenshot without blackout  [laugh]

we have done some changes, do you still experience the same problem?

You are hosting on different servers? Why not just install the ssl cert across the different servers. It’s just a CSR followed by installation.

You not purchasing EV level cert right? Quite fast and easy, that way search indexes will favor the website more also...

• Praise 2

we have done some changes, do you still experience the same problem?

I stress tested the server today with all the chio bu member pages [grin]  ... all looks good so far .   [thumbsup]  

You are hosting on different servers? Why not just install the ssl cert across the different servers. It’s just a CSR followed by installation.

You not purchasing EV level cert right? Quite fast and easy, that way search indexes will favor the website more also...

@Chryst , waaaa didnt know U also a techkie  :blink:  U can understand what he saying orh  [speechless]

• Praise 1

I stress tested the server today with all the chio bu member pages [grin] ... all looks good so far . [thumbsup]

@Chryst , waaaa didnt know U also a techkie :blink: U can understand what he saying orh [speechless]

Not a techie but right click view source can tell it's stacked CSS and forced integration that's why his method might not work... spaghetti anybody?

PS: are you even more impressed now?

Edited by chryst
  • Praise 1

Not a techie but right click view source can tell it's stacked CSS and forced integration that's why his method might not work... spaghetti anybody?

PS: are you even more impressed now?

• Praise 3

yes yes .... knowing how to right click view source , I already very Impressed ! [thumbsup]

well ... Im a very easily contented person :D

PS: ops ... was that in my dream ? [rolleyes]

Sigh.. 算了吧. Count it as I tio pian liao.