New Cruze 1.4T

Underpaidsamurai

My in-laws will be loaning me the full money.....but the cash not on hand yet. So wife say wait first. Plus my stroller might not fit in the boot. Only measured the length not physically. Looks like the station wagon no stock. I wanted to view that.

Also was keen of the forte.....met a good se but again no money so hold first.

Does your wife have an unmarried sister?  [thumbsup]

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Actually I was toying with the idea of doing leather wrap, but it involves quite a bit of handicraft work. Was looking at the DIY kit from aliexpress.

Even without the leather wrap, I think the grip is already quite good. To make the steering wheel more attractive, just get the silver-colour plastic trim from aliexpress to paste on. I have it on my steering wheel and it looks way better, making it look like how it should be based on the US version.

Bro got any pic can upload show us =D

Turbocharged

the revised one looks cool

It's a pretty good new car. Definitely a good choice if it comes in well-loaded.

• Praise 1

Look swollen to me. U know, something that was slim but due to some reason, get slightly inflated in the look.

Edited by Hosaybo
  • Praise 1

Collecting my 1.4t cruze tomorrow! Any active group chats or forums here? If not let's start one!

congrats bro - give us a review on your new ride. 

Any agenda (ride/FC/Tech/ etc)

Sadly, I dont think theres an active group for cruze :(

Do you drive a Cruze too? I'm happy to start a group chat. Would be great to know what other Cruze drivers have done. Wanna pm me your number? Else I'd be happy to send you mine!

congrats bro - give us a review on your new ride. 

Any agenda (ride/FC/Tech/ etc)

Plenty!

1. Will likely upgrade to 18" rims and change to a proper brake kit.

2. De-chrome all that shiny bits around the car (matt black) and will wrap the silver interior parts

3. Soundproofing and will do up a proper display in the boot for my ICE (amps, woofer, speakers)

Any other suggestions? What have you done with your Cruze?

Let's get a group chat going! Wanna pm me your number?

• Praise 1

Any recommendation for 18" rims? It's really hard to find nice rims for this pcd!

I will suggest you not to change your rims so soon or they might want to void your warranty. Does your ride have any issues with wheel alignment? Mine keeps drifting to the left and the service advisor said this is normal for electric power steering. What a load of crap. My previous Honda City 2006 had EPS and never had issues with alignment.

I will suggest you not to change your rims so soon or they might want to void your warranty. Does your ride have any issues with wheel alignment? Mine keeps drifting to the left and the service advisor said this is normal for electric power steering. What a load of crap. My previous Honda City 2006 had EPS and never had issues with alignment.

I don't think the warranty is a big issue for tires and rims. In my previous car I had a good brake kit (which I consider to be an important component) so when I drove this Cruze, I felt the stock brakes were rather lacking. Perhaps because I have gotten used to my previous brake kit. So I'm upsizing my rims because it needs to be big enough to install my brake kit (looking at a 4 pot AP brake kit for the front and a 2 pot for the rear). Well worth voiding the warranty I think!