New Cruze 1.4T

Underpaidsamurai

Neutral Newbie

maybe can get another ecu.. to remap the current one.. hahah!

Just got my ride last month.! any active group?

↡ Advertisement

be careful of cruze GB. its very prone to failure. mine failed recently and it was due to the chip in the GB 电板?my msia friend who used to work for chevy msia says that once gb has problems and eventhough it has been fixed, the problems will occur again.

maybe can get another ecu.. to remap the current one.. hahah!

Just got my ride last month.! any active group?

Hey mate, I've got a Whatsapp group chat going if you're keen.

Pm me your number or drop me a whatsapp message at 93663007

Which Cruze did you get?

Neutral Newbie

Hey mate, I've got a Whatsapp group chat going if you're keen.

Pm me your number or drop me a whatsapp message at 93663007

Which Cruze did you get?

i got the Cruze LS 1.4T..

still running in.. but alipines mention to replace oil @10k.. 

which i highly doubt

(edited)

be careful of cruze GB. its very prone to failure. mine failed recently and it was due to the chip in the GB 电板?my msia friend who used to work for chevy msia says that once gb has problems and eventhough it has been fixed, the problems will occur again.

Mine failed very recently too. 2011 LS. Even though I go for regular servicing at Alpine. Now big hole in pocket. Hopefully can tahan until scrap.  

Edited by Prataboy

Mine failed very recently too. 2011 LS. Even though I go for regular servicing at Alpine. Now big hole in pocket. Hopefully can tahan until scrap.  

its a design flaw made by gm and it was admitted by dealers and gm in america... so its a matter of heng sway lo. :)

its a design flaw made by gm and it was admitted by dealers and gm in america... so its a matter of heng sway lo. :)

orlando using same gb as cruze 1.4t?

Can you share the model your cruze and which year? Then we can pin point which GB model. e.g. GM 6T40.

We should not make assumption all cruze models will have the same issue you have experienced.

It can be a lemon car or due to the way the driver drives or maintain it.

orlando using same gb as cruze 1.4t?

Yes. Its the same. 6 speed auto. The max torque recommended should not exceed 250Nm if mod.

Can you share the model your cruze and which year? Then we can pin point which GB model. e.g. GM 6T40.

We should not make assumption all cruze models will have the same issue you have experienced.

It can be a lemon car or due to the way the driver drives or maintain it.

Yes. Its the same. 6 speed auto. The max torque recommended should not exceed 250Nm if mod.

mine is 2010 model. however from what i know from my mechanic friend, the gb is still the same if im not wrong. i met an acquaintance who bought a 2014 cruze too. they went overseas for 3 months and car was left untouched, when they came back GB failed and its also the same issue as mine.... so its not lemon car but lemon GB. just be aware guys. it can happen anytime at any mileage. oher then tt, cruze good car to drive. touched 200 on nsh recently and still stable.

Neutral Newbie

mine is 2010 model. however from what i know from my mechanic friend, the gb is still the same if im not wrong. i met an acquaintance who bought a 2014 cruze too. they went overseas for 3 months and car was left untouched, when they came back GB failed and its also the same issue as mine.... so its not lemon car but lemon GB. just be aware guys. it can happen anytime at any mileage. oher then tt, cruze good car to drive. touched 200 on nsh recently and still stable.

whats your rpm when you hit 200?

For 1.8 cruze, its a different GB model. For the upcoming new 2017 cruze, it new GB can handle even higher torque than the current.

Well, then it depends on your luck i guess.

The other problem may lies with the GB lifetime transmission fluid. The dealer does not want us to flush it and commented its covered by 5 years warranty.

You can find video in youtube for stock cruze running at 2

y

yupz, mine was 5.5 close to redline liao at 200. if im not wrong. that nite was just focsuing on road as was 2am at nite

Hi, I want to buy 1.4 T, AD quoted 87K, is it good deal?

The AD is clearing stocks for the current Cruze. The new Cruze 1.4T is coming in Sep

If you like the car, just get it. Its either 87K for a 140hp Cruze

Or 85k for a Perodua Bezza... that one is clearing stocks too becos Perodua have no means to make the Bezza Euro 6 compliant so the local agent is desperate to sell their remaining stocks and get out of the market

Neutral Newbie

The AD is clearing stocks for the current Cruze. The new Cruze 1.4T is coming in Sep

If you like the car, just get it. Its either 87K for a 140hp Cruze

Or 85k for a Perodua Bezza... that one is clearing stocks too becos Perodua have no means to make the Bezza Euro 6 compliant so the local agent is desperate to sell their remaining stocks and get out of the market

Thanks, AD said new Cruze unable deliver by this year and after Aug they stop sell it, due to the Euro 6, after that New Cruze is coming next year

Thanks, AD said new Cruze unable deliver by this year and after Aug they stop sell it, due to the Euro 6, after that New Cruze is coming next year

Alpine will have nothing to sell after Sep haha.

They have sold off their Orlando stocks. 

New Malibu 2T also early next year, prob launch together with new 150hp Cruze 1.4T

Captiva EOL also.. 

And I don't see the Trax yet. 

Aveo and Spark unlikely to make it here although the new Spark ain't bad at all

↡ Advertisement