New Malaysia car brand SAF to launch this April

Stooky

Turbocharged

it not design for choog guy lah, enough power for daily transportation :D

and it's manual gear [thumbsup]

I think even with a manual and doing heel-toe stuff, anyone will struggle to enjoy a seven-seat or heavy pick up body on a 134hp/200Nm petrol.

↡ Advertisement

I think even with a manual and doing heel-toe stuff, anyone will struggle to enjoy a seven-seat or heavy pick up body on a 134hp/200Nm petrol.

Turbocharged

2.4L engine only 134HP and 200NM?????

There must be a typo somewhere. The 4G69 engine is used by the old grandis and outlander. Its at least 160bhp with 200nm

Is this an April Foday joke?

About cars we can never put a joke on them no matter what. We are more silly than them. Instead not only they can laugh at us. Maybe, the whole world is laughing at us especially about car prices and maintenance. Don't think we can have the last laugh or we will be laughing at our ownselves. [:|]

Turbocharged

There must be a typo somewhere. The 4G69 engine is used by the old grandis and outlander. Its at least 160bhp with 200nm

This engine is a pro- government fuel guzzler. Adds lots of petrol excise duties to the coffers!

Turbocharged

About cars we can never put a joke on them no matter what. We are more silly than them. Instead not only they can laugh at us. Maybe, the whole world is laughing at us especially about car prices and maintenance. Don't think we can have the last laugh or we will be laughing at our ownselves. [:|]

We are talking about building cars, not buying cars here. You comment is totally out of context.

We are talking about building cars, not buying cars here. You comment is totally out of context.

at least they have the capacity to build car.

ours only know how to print paper to suck us dry. 

• Praise 1

We just need to know we have a capabilities can liao. This kind of large scale manufacturing is not worth for our little small dot to venture into, way too high cost.

(edited)

The whole article is about cars and it mentioned about how much those cars cost. I did not talk about non-cars issue. You are fixated and at this age of time. Keep your act smart comments to yourself. 

Edited by Renegade777

Turbocharged

The whole article is about cars and it mentioned about how much those cars cost. I did not talk about non-cars issue. You are fixated and at this age of time. Keep your act smart comments to yourself.

Wot? Are you seriously offended by my words? If your are you must have been offended by many people..

Singapore can produce auto pilot system to run on no driver car and pilot test in Sentosa, you think singapore cannot manufacture car.

Car manufacturers are facing too much competition on prices and quality.

What consumers need now is low price & good quality products like an i-car like what xiaomi is doing.

Which they just need to have 1-2 models, get feedback, constant improve and constant have economic of scale to give customers the best quality products at competitive prices.

is bolehland learning from so many success stories in the world?? everyone knew the answer