Our Happy Customers Testimonials & Feedback!

newagepolish

Brought my new car to Gabriel for New Age Hybrid treatment recently, and it looked even better than when it left the showroom just 3 days ago!

My car had the "wet look" as advertised, and I noticed rain water ran off the windscreen and car body more easily compared to before the PPS treatment (it was raining on the morning I took my car to Gabriel).

Drove my car in heavy rain yesterday and right after I parked in a sheltered carpark, I noticed the car looked relatively dry. The hydrophobic coating definitely works well! Of course, don't expect magic; water droplets will still stay on flat surfaces, causing minor water marks to form after they have dried. But they can be wiped off easily.

I have been a long time customer of Gabriel since he started out as ISmart Detailing. In fact, this is my third time requesting for his services. His team has always been top notch and might I say OCD. Your car is in good hands.

Took my new ride for pps treatment at Gabriel's workshop. Had to pay extra for paint correction as my 'new' paintwork was covered with swirl marks! Anyway, very impressed with the result after about 6 hours later. The crew worked very hard to produce a solid piece of work. A very satisfied customer here. Highly recommended if you are thinking of protecting your paintwork for ease of maintenance down the road

3rd Gear

Pretty happy with results on my new Impreza.

Good and detailed explaination from Gabriel on after care.

Not pushy to do seal deal but took time to explain on paint work care.

Neutral Newbie

Have been researching PPS for my new Mazda 6 since collection on 10 Jun.

Narrowed down to Ceremic Nano Coating by KubeBond or Ceremic Pro. Finally decided on KubeBond after 2 on-site visits to 5D Solutions at Jurong Extension and talking the supervisor, Jacky (who patiently briefed me) at first visit and the boss, Gabriel, the second time. Gabriel specially made the trip from the other outlet, New Age Polish at Yishun, to meet me at Jurong for my convenience. Gabriel is non pushy and patiently explained all my queries and showed me the stages of preparing and curing the coating with Infra heating.

The clean, uncluttered workspace and Gabriel's personal commitment to work on my car convinced me. I took the 5 layers Extreme exterior package + Interior treatment with discount. On the day of treatment, my car was worked on by the boss, the supervisor and another staff. They meticulously work through the stages with care. I know my car was in good hand.

At collection, inspected the car to ensure that all areas are covered with no residue. Did not disappoint. Gabriel also explained the simple wash and wipe dry maintainance. He also explained the 5 years warranty with no insistance of the strict return for year maintenance. Nevertheless, I find the yearly maintenance works coverage reasonable and will definitely return. Gabriel also welcome my return for any touch-ups if required.

The result is satisfying. The car has a brilliant and deep gloss, interior and exterior. It has been 2 weeks since then, with many occasional showers, bird shit attacks and I can easily wipe them off. It is easy to wash and wipe dry, with the gloss remaining fresh. Though the cost may seem steep upfront, I believe it is still value for money in the long run.