[Hong Kong] Staged Accident to Claim Compensation

Kklim

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/courts-crime/story/fine-driving-ban-motorist-who-caused-death-pedestrian-20141117

.... Her car collided into Chinese national Qin Yongzhou, 44, who was standing still in the middle of the road for no apparent reason.

Why you call it a scam? Any evident show the dead victim was trying his luck?

I don't think anyone will risk their life in the middle of the road. Want to scam will go for slow moving vehicles, like in carpark when cars just going to move off.

• Praise 2

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/courts-crime/story/fine-driving-ban-motorist-who-caused-death-pedestrian-20141117

.... Her car collided into Chinese national Qin Yongzhou, 44, who was standing still in the middle of the road for no apparent reason.

He stand still doesn't mean he scamming. Likely he stand still cause the car very fast he don't know what to do. Stand still and let the car avoid seems to be the best option he might think he have.

Kenna knock. And die you can tell how fast the driver is on a normal road.

• Praise 2

I don't think anyone will risk their life in the middle of the road. Want to scam will go for slow moving vehicles, like in carpark when cars just going to move off.

I tell tt to the clown tonight who lay on the road n the cab ran over him

Just cos of gf issue

• Praise 1

Pedestrians do unexpected things, especially when they misjudge traffic (very easy to do particularly for "untrained" road users) and panic.

Years ago there was a case outside YCK mrt station. The schoolgirl ran across from lane 1 to almost lane 3, then panic and ran back. Got hit by car in lane 1.

• Praise 2

"Accident scam gone wrong?" has a different meaning from "Accident scam gone wrong"

Oh got different one huh?

I thought most people would say "finally you get jailed for killing people in an accident"

Oh got different one huh?

I thought most people would say "finally you get jailed for killing people in an accident"

Oops read wrongly, only drink driving get jailed.

• Praise 1

because he's a chinese national............your title is "accident scam gone wrong?"????...................what will your title be if it is an ang moh standing there???.............. -_- -_-

i will use the same title but meaning is the car is the scam not the person... haha

• Praise 2

because he's a chinese national............your title is "accident scam gone wrong?"????...................what will your title be if it is an ang moh standing there???.............. -_- -_-

Drunk angmoh takes quick, last flight! :D

• Praise 3

wait till you see those foreign indian workers sitting in the middle of the road in Tuas....kena many time already when visiting shipyards. no traffic we sure speed up there at night until you see a bunch of guys lying on the roads and kerbs..................some of the side roads also not so well-lit at night....they are waiting for the grim reaper there.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3