Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
126 replies to this topic | 325 praises

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:58 PM

Lchong
  • Lchong
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The official dealer seems MIA.

The new Abarth 124 looks stunning, hopefully we will get to see some on the roads!

f3o88pfr6e7wnctohh0w.jpg

xnmprodsgpox7sddqaft.jpg

acjzuuu3etjjrcbrf9us.jpg

brka9kottvpvupbo8v6p.jpg

Edited by Lchong, 07 March 2016 - 07:03 PM.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:09 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Everything carried over from the Mazda MX-5....Except the outside panels & lights.

Edited by ER-3682, 07 March 2016 - 07:11 PM.

Volvobrick praised this

Fairlady.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:18 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

TTS still the distributor of fiat ?
1 Anonymous member praised this
"old dog, new tricks ..."

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:37 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

what a fiat! swee  [thumbsup]

Angcheek and Blueray praised this

(i love my old car like i love my money, so i decided to keep an old car and keep my money from LTA)  [thumbsup] 

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:13 PM

Lchong
  • Lchong
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Everything carried over from the Mazda MX-5....Except the outside panels & lights.

They did wonderful magic to the exterior plus dual toned the interior! ๐Ÿ˜„

Not sure thought but there's bad reviews on TTS.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:15 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Looks fantastic. Fiat has fallen out of favour in SG though, fast disappearing. 

Sunny, Angcheek and Blueray praised this

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:45 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This is the power difference...

• Power
    • Fiat: 160 horsepower 5,500 rpm
    • Mazda: 155 horsepower 6,000 rpm
  • Torqueโ€‹
    • Fiat: 184 pound-feet 2,500 rpm
    • Mazda: 148 pound-feet 4,600 rpm
  • Power to Weight
    • Fiat: 15.2:1
    • Mazda: 15.0:1

1.4L Turbo vs the 2.0L NA

Tenghock and Opel17 praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:57 PM

orion2006
  • Premium member
    orion2006
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Wow!!!!

Abarth lower road tax and higher torque at lower rpm!!!

• Power
  • Torqueโ€‹
  • Power to Weight

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:11 PM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Last time i almost kena pyscho to buy a fiat bravo Tjet.

The CEO of TTS will come and serve u ok.. A lady actually. She dont sell car confirm can sell insurance, property or any mlm. Sure make big $$ hahaha

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:28 PM

Xoloto
  • Premium member
    Xoloto
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Should still be TTS.

Had drove the 1.4 Tjet for a couple years...good drive and isnt too bad looking...still misses it sometimes...

And if this is an Abarth tuned..... [thumbsup]

Blueray praised this

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:33 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Should still be TTS.

Had drove the 1.4 Tjet for a couple years...good drive and isnt too bad looking...still misses it sometimes...

And if this is an Abarth tuned..... [thumbsup]

the last Fiat I drove was a Fiat 131 ... [:)]

BanCoe and Kangadrool praised this

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:44 PM

Xoloto
  • Premium member
    Xoloto
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

the last Fiat I drove was a Fiat 131 ... [:)]

erm...wait ah i go google Fiat 131....

Blueray praised this

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:51 PM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

TTS haven't been active in selling Fiat for a long time.

Shame. Fiat has some interesting cars lately, but they never bother to bring in. New Panda, 500L and 500X. Plus this roadster too.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:52 PM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I had 3 different Italian cars before, and not one was a Fiat.....

Unfortunately none was Ferrari nor Lambo... [:p]

Angcheek and Blueray praised this

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:54 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

erm...wait ah i go google Fiat 131....

Fiat 131 Supermirafiori to be specific ... [:)]

Mercs praised this

Posted 08 March 2016 - 02:37 AM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I had 3 different Italian cars before, and not one was a Fiat.....

Unfortunately none was Ferrari nor Lambo... [:p]

That means is Alfa lah...  [:p]

My Dad had a Fiat way back when (in the 90s). It was terrible.  [laugh]

Mercury1 praised this

Posted 08 March 2016 - 06:27 AM

Lchong
  • Lchong
    1st Gear
    Author Image

• Power
  • Torqueรข
  • Power to Weight
Seems to me fiat has a better Engine in terms of power output. Maybe Mazda engines are more fuel efficient? ๐Ÿ˜„

Posted 08 March 2016 - 07:16 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Seems to me fiat has a better Engine in terms of power output. Maybe Mazda engines are more fuel efficient? ๐Ÿ˜„

1.4 Turbo made by Fiat.?It may got better Power & Torque & less Road Tax,but Italian engine are well known for NOT lasting,problematic electronics issue in the run...

1 Anonymous member praised this

Fairlady.

Posted 08 March 2016 - 07:19 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nice looking car. Manual option being brought in, I hope?

We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 08 March 2016 - 09:22 AM

Jerminator
  • Jerminator

Last heard from the sales person that they might start to bring in Fiat models again. Don't know true anot. But as of now the showroom looks more like a PI showroom selling other brands of vehicle.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users