Is fiat still alive in SG?

Lchong

Internal Moderator

Last heard from the sales person that they might start to bring in Fiat models again. Don't know true anot. But as of now the showroom looks more like a PI showroom selling other brands of vehicle.

Everything carried over from the Mazda MX-5....Except the outside panels & lights.

The wonders of a collaboration with Alfa... Won't see the Japanese coming up with that on their own...

• Praise 1

(edited)

1.4 Turbo made by Fiat.?It may got better Power & Torque & less Road Tax,but Italian engine are well known for NOT lasting,problematic electronics issue in the run...

The engines got quite good reviews thou!

The fiat 124 is built along side the Mazda Mx5 in Japan!

The wonders of a collaboration with Alfa... Won't see the Japanese coming up with that on their own...

Yeah, Japanese engineering with Italian design. Edited by Lchong
  • Praise 1

It stands for Fix It Again Tomorrow.

That means is Alfa lah...  [:p]

My Dad had a Fiat way back when (in the 90s). It was terrible.  [laugh]

• Praise 5

Design super swee... very cool D.R.L. styling!

That is what sealed the deal for me. Hahaha.

I had 3 different Italian cars before, and not one was a Fiat.....

Unfortunately none was Ferrari nor Lambo... [:p]

Italy has many other super car too you know  :D

• Praise 5

It stands for Fix It Again Tomorrow.

Like everything it depends. Depending on whether you see it half full or half empty.

So it could be :

Fierce Italian Attempt at Transportation .

Of course , the first word could've been substituted for ...

Turbocharged

The only fiat i drove was the grande punto which had a really odd gearbox couldn't get used to it so cross it off the list. Pickup was slow too if I recall, was nailing the accelerator and the car moved slowly and the SE was telling me how stable it was lol

Anything moving slowly is stable bah

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

The only fiat i drove was the grande punto which had a really odd gearbox couldn't get used to it so cross it off the list. Pickup was slow too if I recall, was nailing the accelerator and the car moved slowly and the SE was telling me how stable it was lol

that odd gearbox is just the silly-speed. Older alfas also like that.

• Praise 1

Good SE, turned the weakness into a strength. "Stable acceleration, good for fetching elderly around as they won't be shocked"

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

I drove the manual Bravo Tjet close to 5years from new and there's no major issues at all.

Maybe I was lucky? haha

my alfa also 1st 4 years not much issues but after that, need AA membership.

• Praise 1

Fiat = waste of time... sure it looks good... but in this century, with that kind of infamous reliability? What's the pain for? There are other very nice options like the BRZ, etc...

My friend drives a Fiat Bravo leh, seems pretty reliable and quick too. Vast difference compared to the Punto I test drove.

Fiat = waste of time... sure it looks good... but in this century, with that kind of infamous reliability? What's the pain for? There are other very nice options like the BRZ, etc...

↡ Advertisement