Is fiat still alive in SG?

Lchong

My friend had a Punto a while back, and it was also quite problematic. Lots of stupid issues (like door cannot open cos the cable snapped  [laugh] )

Still, he insists that he likes Italian cars cos got character. To each their own then.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Haha I didn't debate when he said it, I just went ohhh isit wow.

It was a 2nd hand car btw, previous owner benged up the ride with neon blue lights under the dash etc, I think he was desperate to clear it.

Then again doesn't beat the hello kitty swift I saw, even the 2nd hand SE (who never the car before) was like WTF? err move to the next one  :XD: too bad no camera phone last time.

Good SE, turned the weakness into a strength. "Stable acceleration, good for fetching elderly around as they won't be shocked"

Haha I didn't debate when he said it, I just went ohhh isit wow.

It was a 2nd hand car btw, previous owner benged up the ride with neon blue lights under the dash etc, I think he was desperate to clear it.

Then again doesn't beat the hello kitty swift I saw, even the 2nd hand SE (who never the car before) was like WTF? err move to the next one  :XD: too bad no camera phone last time.

What if you were a hello kitty lover? SE skipped over the hello kitty car means skipped over a guaranteed sale liao

Haha cause we look like normal people, you would need a seriously hardcore fan to buy that and I mean hardcore till it shows .lol

20141030023717_IMG_2294.JPG

What if you were a hello kitty lover? SE skipped over the hello kitty car means skipped over a guaranteed sale liao

• Praise 1

something is not too right with the running....the thing mentioned in the article below happened on a few deals the company has done and the company blamed it on the salesmen

http://uniquecarrental.com.sg/read-first-faq/56

besides I recently saw them buying a repo fiat and selling it but one specs therein the car wasn't right. 

Last heard from the sales person that they might start to bring in Fiat models again. Don't know true anot. But as of now the showroom looks more like a PI showroom selling other brands of vehicle.

• Praise 1

something is not too right with the running....the thing mentioned in the article below happened on a few deals the company has done and the company blamed it on the salesmen

http://uniquecarrental.com.sg/read-first-faq/56

besides I recently saw them buying a repo fiat and selling it but one specs therein the car wasn't right.

They better let someone else bring fiat in.

Haha cause we look like normal people, you would need a seriously hardcore fan to buy that and I mean hardcore till it shows .lol

you got tatoo your car logo ?  [laugh]

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

What surprises me that the whilst Fiat Cars may not be popular but their commercial vehicles are everywhere to be seen, of course the Agents are different and at one time the Car Agent brought in the Cubo (petrol I think only) and the Commercial ones brought in Fiorino (diesel and Petrol version) except the rear windows were not there and the back look a little different and some ornamentation here and there  

What surprises me that the whilst Fiat Cars may not be popular but their commercial vehicles are everywhere to be seen, of course the Agents are different and at one time the Car Agent brought in the Cubo (petrol I think only) and the Commercial ones brought in Fiorino (diesel and Petrol version) except the rear windows were not there and the back look a little different and some ornamentation here and there

The local agents plays a big part in sales. When you have dubious companies such as TTS, how would the brand thrive here?
  • Praise 1

You try first and let me know look good or not hehe

Meantime I will stick to my  :XD:

bmw_belt_silver.jpg

you got tatoo your car logo ?  [laugh]

• Praise 3

The local agents plays a big part in sales. When you have dubious companies such as TTS, how would the brand thrive here?

Yeap the Commercial side is a big strong company with full fleet management and leasing services to Singapost; Singapore Power and many other big companies  and they deal in a few other big  brands and seem like under gold bell group or minerva and even have mitsubishi heavy or other big vehicles and some china brands too;  Wonder why the car side so sleepy   

• Praise 1

Exactly. Skoda is another one. Damn wasted.

• Praise 1

Exactly. Skoda is another one. Damn wasted.

Problem with these car distributors who trade in the second or third tier Continental brands - like Opel, Skoda, Fiat, etc... they think their cars are on par with the first tier brands like VW, etc... and thus charge prices that are very close to those... if they have the mentality that their cars are of the same prestige as second tier Jap brands or even Korean brands, they would have priced the cars the right way and they would fly off the shelf... the Korean brands were clever in their positioning and they have had really good sales...

Problem with these car distributors who trade in the second or third tier Continental brands - like Opel, Skoda, Fiat, etc... they think their cars are on par with the first tier brands like VW, etc... and thus charge prices that are very close to those... if they have the mentality that their cars are of the same prestige as second tier Jap brands or even Korean brands, they would have priced the cars the right way and they would fly off the shelf... the Korean brands were clever in their positioning and they have had really good sales...

Your post lost all credibility with "first tier brands like VW..."

Wahahahahahaha

I do like their doblo. 99hp/200nm with 5at. Diesel.

Actually their Fiorino very cute. I wonder why they discontinued it , its got some more 6 speed auto and diesel, very easy for women to drive this van 

Your post lost all credibility with "first tier brands like VW..."

Wahahahahahaha

Excuse me.... we're comparing every day cars... VW is first among equals in this category.... you can take Germanic snobbery somewhere else...

↡ Advertisement