COBRA building

Sci10213

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/snake-skyscraper-the-plans-for-the-tower-shaped-141800783.html

It’s a game of snakes and ladders on a gigantic scale.

An architect has published his plans for a huge skyscraper that is shaped like a cobra.

The proposed snaking structure has been designed by Russian architect Vasily Klyukin and features a head that could contain a nightclub.

His previous creations include yachts with detachable jets and he has designed his slithering snake building to be constructed somewhere in Asia or the Middle East.

The black and gold snake would have changeable lights that run the whole way up the structure, as well as a diamond pattern on the back to reflect Yin and Yang.

iew photos

Mr Klyukin said: “These buildings rise up proudly in columns looking over cities or stand alone in the landscape.

“Either way, skyscrapers grab our attention and awaken our consciousness, inspiring some and irritating others.

“These rising towers have changed cityscapes around the world and have become the clearest reflection of cultural and economic progress in the twentieth century.

“At times, it is skyscrapers that dictate the style of business regions and even whole cities.

“Tourists, fascinated, would look at this immense cobra, its jaws serving a terrace would be a restaurant or a night club and its body could contain offices or apartments.”

=====================================================

OK ... so where is GI Joe ?? [smash]  [laugh]  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

wah the fengshui master will have a headache trying to counter this [sweatdrop] next building will probably be designed like an eagle hahaha

• Praise 2

will it start to move one fine day???.................... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Welcome back ... u got lost in which jungle ekekekek

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

I wonder how is the lift going to work at the cobra head there.. lift stop at top and become a travelator?

If there is a tongue, how does it work? I'm thinking of an old-fashion Indiana Jones style mining cart. :=B:

I wonder how is the lift going to work at the cobra head there.. lift stop at top and become a travelator?

If there is a tongue, how does it work? I'm thinking of an old-fashion Indiana Jones style mining cart. :=B:

IF its supposed to spurt venom; but if in ME oil drop to below $30 a barrel then it will spurt ...... oil (snake oil)  

Welcome back ... u got lost in which jungle ekekekek

I didnt get lost................the lost got to me.............in a place where there is no data connection.............. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement