• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
31 replies to this topic | 71 praises

Posted 12 March 2016 - 04:16 PM

Goldenvodka
  • Premium member
    Goldenvodka
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.sgcarmart....php?dcode=1291

Has been eyeing on this for a couple of months. Considering to replace my Hyundai Avante to Prius C

Borneo currently listed price is 102,888

Posted 12 March 2016 - 04:27 PM

Ivan_06
  • Ivan_06
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.sgcarmart....php?dcode=1291

Has been eyeing on this for a couple of months. Considering to replace my Hyundai Avante to Prius C

Borneo currently listed price is 102,888

Hybrid car, later the battery up lorry, will pi honor or not.

Posted 12 March 2016 - 04:59 PM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hybrid car, later the battery up lorry, will pi honor or not.

Just replace la. What's your concern? Just $8k only wud. Haiya.

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:03 PM

Ivan_06
  • Ivan_06
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Good luck buying hybrid car from PI.

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:08 PM

Sglanevo
  • Premium member
    Sglanevo
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Have ask BM SE abt their Prius. They hybrid battery comes with 10 yr warranty. Think they explains the higher cost

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:09 PM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Good luck buying hybrid car from PI.

Haiya. U no luck does not mean he got no luck.

Have ask BM SE abt their Prius. They hybrid battery comes with 10 yr warranty. Think they explains the higher cost

Bro, u full time test driver huh?😂😜😜

Edited by BenTong, 12 March 2016 - 05:09 PM.

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:11 PM

Ivan_06
  • Ivan_06
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Haiya. U no luck does not mean he got no luck.
Bro, u full time test driver huh?ððð

It's I got no money that's why I never buy. He got money so he buy lah from PI.

He already said $8k niah. If the battery starts to give way in a few years.. $8k niah.

The difference between PI is around $24k, good for three hybrid battery changes.. Okay lah, he has the luck lah. $79k vs $103k. Cheap lah can buy.

Edited by Ivan_06, 12 March 2016 - 05:13 PM.

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:17 PM

Ivan_06
  • Ivan_06
    5th Gear
    Author Image

The cheapest is $80k, next cheapest is $92k. How come such big disparity? Both are PIs.

BM $102k. For the $80k, there is definitely more than meets the eye cos the other PI is $92k.

Bith PIs, sorry never heard before.

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:21 PM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

It's I got no money that's why I never buy. He got money so he buy lah from PI.

He already said $8k niah. If the battery starts to give way in a few years.. $8k niah.

The difference between PI is around $24k, good for three hybrid battery changes.. Okay lah, he has the luck lah. $79k vs $103k. Cheap lah can buy.

$8k I say la. Actually he needs more than luck buying from PI. PI don't carry stock like AD. So if battery kaput then got to wait shipment. And battery cannot put on plane. And then got to take out and install. Another $8k.

The cheapest is $80k, next cheapest is $92k. How come such big disparity? Both are PIs.

BM $102k. For the $80k, there is definitely more than meets the eye cos the other PI is $92k.

Agree bro. Think he order better CC also to Case. To be safe.

Edited by BenTong, 12 March 2016 - 05:22 PM.

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:22 PM

Ivan_06
  • Ivan_06
    5th Gear
    Author Image

$8k I say la. Actually he needs more than luck buying from PI. PI don't carry stock like AD. So if battery kaput then got to wait shipment. And battery cannot put on plane. And then got to take out and install. Another $8k.

That's why my BIL who was previously into a very popular hybrid suv from PI backed up after doing his RESEARCH. In the end he went for qqashai 2.0

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:23 PM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

That's why my BIL who was previously into a very popular hybrid suv from PI backed up after doing his RESEARCH. In the end he went for qqashai 2.0

Your BIL not risk taker la. No risk no reward.😂😂😂

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:39 PM

Sglanevo
  • Premium member
    Sglanevo
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

PI definitely got risk, but they r dnt tied down like AD, thus able to bring in better models then AD. Thats why AD is complaining and there is a thread on this.

If i hve more to spend, confirm cheong Harrier. Juz too good overall. I rem reading abt complains by lexus owners abt the similar design of their suv, thus now both models r totally different in design.

Its a risk with PI but if the savings is too great, then why not. Hopefully no more recall then shldnt hve any issues.

Why qashqai 2.0? i might as well get X trail,
Of try Forester. Value for money. Anyways if the buyer likes it, thats the most important.

Edited by Sglanevo, 12 March 2016 - 05:40 PM.

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:49 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Pirus from PI? TS might well go get a vw. Haha meant to be a joke. No offend intended.

Posted 12 March 2016 - 06:42 PM

StanleyTan_157798
  • Premium member
    StanleyTan_157798
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Although the price is very attractive but PIs rarely have good aftersales support much less to say about this extremely dubious low pricing.

Who knows, they might not even last as long as your car. 

Edited by StanleyTan_157798, 12 March 2016 - 06:43 PM.

Posted 12 March 2016 - 06:57 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am fine with PI if the savings is justified.

Buy from AD and still have to kana carrot from their servicing. Failing to do so also avoid warranty.

That's why PI OK for me but must be a reputable one.
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:13 PM

Ivan_06
  • Ivan_06
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I am fine with PI if the savings is justified.

Buy from AD and still have to kana carrot from their servicing. Failing to do so also avoid warranty.

That's why PI OK for me but must be a reputable one.

But no reputable ones are bringing prius. Only two fly by night shops? Hybrid car leh, anything wrong. It's good luck to TS.
Hamburger praised this

Posted 12 March 2016 - 08:40 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Avante rear suspension is much better than this PC. Why change?

Posted 12 March 2016 - 11:13 PM

Cumzilla
  • Premium member
    Cumzilla
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I heard that time the PI that ran road also sell 10k+ cheaper than the other PIs  [scholar]

Edited by Cumzilla, 12 March 2016 - 11:15 PM.

Hamburger and Pangarans praised this

Posted 12 March 2016 - 11:31 PM

Goldenvodka
  • Premium member
    Goldenvodka
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I have yet to commit anything to the car... [sweatdrop]

Posted 12 March 2016 - 11:40 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I have yet to commit anything to the car... [sweatdrop]

Ok there go ans to your qns. Haha
Hamburger praised this

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Toyota Prius C Hybrid

Toyota Prius C Hybrid  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Gbs  |  Neutral Newbie

Smooth drive and it really sips!

Been driving this on and off for 2 years. It's really a good car to have when the fuel gauge moves down slowly, drive is smooth and you never get tired of its looks. Easy to manoveur with its compact sizing Still liking this car alot despi... » Read More

Toyota Prius C Hybrid

Toyota Prius C Hybrid  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by alikato  |  Clutched

Uses Very Little Petrol..!

With the new CEVS, this car is worth to purchase. Same price as an Altis but uses only half the petrol.

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Toyota Prius C Hybrid

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: toyota , toyotaprius hybrid car , prius , 79888 ...

Tags: toyota, toyotaprius hybrid car and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users