Win Captain America Movie Tickets & Liqui Moly Products!

pChou

Bro, why don't get it at Liqui Moly Authorized Workshop?

The workshop that knows my Bimmer well does not carry Liqui Moly and I have to buy my own to bring there.

I bought 1 x 4100 5 liters 5W-40 at Autobacs for S$160.95 this morning. Liqui Moly Asia or KingFisher company in Kim Chuan Drive sells at the same price. They say 5% discount if 1 buy 2 bottles and payment is cash or cheque only. Might as well buy from Autobacs and pay using credit card to enjoy points, rewards, etc, etc.....

The Liquid Moly EO is now in my bimmer's engine and here is the  write up:

I am using Liqui Moly Top Tech 4100 5W-40 on my BMW. The engine revs up smoother and easier giving the car a better acceleration. I am loving it!! I will certainly recommend this engine oil!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

:a-good:

Top Tech are good!!!! Lotsa protection for the engine!

The workshop that knows my Bimmer well does not carry Liqui Moly and I have to buy my own to bring there.

I bought 1 x 4100 5 liters 5W-40 at Autobacs for S$160.95 this morning. Liqui Moly Asia or KingFisher company in Kim Chuan Drive sells at the same price. They say 5% discount if 1 buy 2 bottles and payment is cash or cheque only. Might as well buy from Autobacs and pay using credit card to enjoy points, rewards, etc, etc.....

The Liquid Moly EO is now in my bimmer's engine and here is the  write up:

I am using Liqui Moly Top Tech 4100 5W-40 on my BMW. The engine revs up smoother and easier giving the car a better acceleration. I am loving it!! I will certainly recommend this engine oil!

I've been using Liqui Moly Cera-tec for years on my previous 2 cars. It is not placebo effect but the car does run smoother with it. I highly recommend this product!

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I am using Liquid Moly 2041 Premium 5w 40 on my 07 saab 9-3.  It makes the engine rev smoothly especially delightful for the heavy-footed me driving a turbo-charged car.  I will definitely recommend this oil to my friends who owns a car, especially so for those driving high performance cars.

• Praise 1

(edited)

I emptied a bottle of Ceratec into Bella (2012 Alfa Romeo 159) after my 30k servicing.

Boss of workshop was saying there was no real need as Bella was still new and Ceratec works best for older engines.

However, we Alfistis believed in pre-emptive maintenance strike and I went ahead, trusting that it's better to protect the engine earlier than later.

Amost immediately, I could feel the difference on my drive home with more responsive engine and note.

Highly recommended for performance and peace of mind and also, a timely and good reminder now as Bella is coming to 80k, just nice the 50k interval recommended for re-application... and getting to watching Civil War at the same time won't hurt too!!!!

Edited by Theredstar
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

I have been wanting to use Liqui Moly Products for my new VolksWagen Passat but was not able to do so since my car was still under warranty and serviced by Volkswagen. Recently, my warranty has expired and I started to use Liqui Moly Engine Oil and was surprised to note that indeed there was a tremendous difference in the performance of my vehicle. I would definitely recommend Liqui Moly Products to any and all vehicla owners.

"Use It...Or Drive To Regret"

• Praise 1

(edited)

I have just had my ride serviced at a workshop which uses the Synthoil High Tech 5W-40. I had no preference for brands as my car is almost 9 years old and I thought the oil won't make much of a difference... Synthetic oil suffice. Boy was I wrong... And I am glad that I have found Liqui Moly oils.

The drive out of the workshop following the servicing was much smoother and quieter. Pickup was a tad faster than before... But maybe it was because I couldn't hear the engine noise... Too quiet...so I stepped harder on the accelerator.

I did some research into the oil and discovered more... it was great as it provides fast cold-start oiling provides excellent engine wear protection during the start and warm-up phase. So I am able to drive off immediately after starting the engine without fear of harming the engine.

I think that I would use Liqui Moly synthetic oils henceforth, for my current ride and any new ones in the future.

I have just had my ride serviced at a workshop which uses the Synthoil High Tech 5W-40. I had no preference for brands as my car is almost 9 years old and I thought the oil won't make much of a difference... Synthetic oil suffice. Boy was I wrong... And I am glad that I have found Liqui Moly oils.

The drive out of the workshop following the servicing was much smoother and quieter. Pickup was a tad faster than before... But maybe it was because I couldn't hear the engine noise... Too quiet...so I stepped harder on the accelerator.

I did some research into the oil and discovered more... it was great as it provides fast cold-start oiling which provides excellent engine wear protection during the start and warm-up phase. So I am able to drive off immediately after starting the engine without fear of harming the engine.

I think that I would use Liqui Moly synthetic oils henceforth, for my current ride and any new ones in the future.

Edited by Aukang
  • Praise 1

I use Liqui Moly Special Tec 5W30 for my previous ride (almost 8 years old) as recommended by a friend. The improvement is quite obvious.

The engine sounds quieter, there is less vibration and the car runs smoother. there is a slight improvement in mileage too. The price is  worth the money.

I will use the same Liqui Moly product  for my new ride. 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Changed to Liqui Moly Special Tec AA 5W-30 on my 08 Honda Fit 1.3G from Castol Edge plus the Liqui Moly Auto Treatment set of injection reiniger, engine flush and oil additive 1 month ago. 

Did not feel any changes straight of the change but after 2 weeks or so, my car feels more responsive and "lighter". I can feel the car more raring to go once switch to drive with better acceleration and more power. Fuel consumption also benefited (around 10 % better) and overall I am quite satisfied with the switch considering the almost similar price but with better performance engine oil.

Would definitely stick to Liqui Moly for the next oil change and recommend this brand.

• Praise 1

Hi,

I have been using the Liqui Moly Ceratec (engine additive) after each servicing/oil change on my Honda Odyssey and the result is awesome! You will discover the difference with Liqui Moly additives. Engine revs smoother, engine roar is subdued and you will feel like your car is a couple of years 'younger'! Try it!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I have been using TopTec 4100 5W40 on my 06 Fiat Grande Punto for two years and found the engine smoother and more responsive compared to other similar weighted Brands.

I recommend drivers to give it a try and feel the difference for themselves.

Thanks!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

The very 1st impression is the milky teh tarik alike color of the liquid. It appears chalky and seriously i was very doubtful about the claimed performance. 

However after putting it into my wrx and immediately i can feel the revs moves more smoother and pistons are very much alive. 

After a few days of running-ins, i am attest to the claimed performance. A good product on bringing back life to a 5-year ride. It's affordable too! 

• Praise 1

Review  Posted on 29 Nov 2015
Won a free servicing package with Synthoil 5W40 and Oil Additiv, thanks to SgCarMart. Don't know if it's the oil or additive but it felt smoother than Mobil 1 0W40 that I normally use, which is already quite smooth.

What I like

Makes engine run smoother and more responsive

What I do not like
Purple-colored bottle?

• Praise 1

Sorry, this the first time I come to know Liqui Moly product.

I would like to try when my next service come, my new car only less then a month.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

i know a HR exec called moly.

She's evil, fat and sweats a lot holy moly liquid moly.

(Do i win?)

Liqui Moly’s Ceratec added in my Hyundai YF Sonata 80, 000km oil change.  Since the Ceratec additive was poured in, the lubricant had gone through heavy beating with high revs, there weren’t any  noticeable drop in oil’s performance ;  oil temperature, smoothness of engine during acceleration and quietness of the  engine at idling.

Ceratec is said to be able to last for at least 4 oil changes once the additive had bonded with the internal engine components. So I was eager to see if there were any noticeable differences when I did 90, 000km and 100, 000km. The smoothness of the engine including idling was the same as before the oil change.  The end result, money well spent, autobac sometimes will have discount for LM Ceratec, so head down there when there's a promotion. 

I would recommend drivers to give it a try and feel the difference for themselves.

Neutral Newbie

I am using Liqui Moly Top Tech 4100 Engine Oil (The product that you have used) on 08' Suzuki Swift Sport (Year and Car make and model) The engine oil gives the car a better acceleration and this is a premium oil. I will definitely recommend my friends to try this oil!

↡ Advertisement