Win Captain America Movie Tickets & Liqui Moly Products!

pChou

Hello,

I have been using Liqui Moly for a long time on my cars,these products are awesome in helping my vehicle,the Top Tec 4300 5W-30 helps to keeo my ride smooth,giving me better performance and better fuel consumption.All liqui moly products are very good and aims to giving you the best performance.I would definitely recommend these products,much better than other brands

Cheers

↡ Advertisement

I am driving a cng car. It seems the hydraulic lifter is getting noisy due to our tropic climate and urban driving.

Thats when i tried liqui moly valve lifter treatment.

The car lifter did quiet down. Do give it a try.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi,I read so much good reviews on the liquid moly ceratec that I have to try it on my Alfa Mito. After filling in, my engine runs quieter, smoother and quicker pickup. Hope to win this contest for my coming service.

• Praise 1

I am using Liqui Moly Top Tech 4100 Engine Oil on 2015' Nissan Qashqai. The engine oil gives the car excellent acceleration and this is a premium oil. I will definitely recommend my friends to try this oil! 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Liqui Moly Top Tech 4100 Engine Oil is the best oil for my car as it gives smooth acceleration and is very affordable. A must use for all cars!

Neutral Newbie

I am using Liqui Moly 300v on 08' Evolution X GSR SST.

The engine oil is very smooth and operated nicely on my turbo engine!

I will definitely recommend my friends to try this oil! 

When it was time for an engine oil change, it wasn't easy to find a 10w60 oil for my Alfa 147. When I found out Liqui Moly had it, I quickly got my hands on it. My car ran smoother and with minimal engine oil consumption then. A satisfying experience with Liqui Moly.

Edited by L_club23

I've been using LiquiMoly CeraTec on my vehicles since 2008. Been using since my Toyota Rush, Daihatsu Copen, BMW 320i and Mercedes E250. I'm slowly upgrading my cars over the years but I still stick to CeraTec. I've also recommended this product to my friends and these make great gifts as well. CeraTec is easy to apply for a non-mechanic like me, just pop off your engine oil cap, pour it in and you're done. Lower engine temperature, smoother ride and a reduced fuel consumption is what I've observed. Most importantly it protects your engine.

Neutral Newbie

I've tried Liqui Moly Top Tech 4100 Engine Oil on my old 2009 VW Jetta. I found my car's acceleration smoother and engine noise diminished and quieter ride. I strongly recommend my friends to try this oil!

Internal Moderator

Hello everyone! Thank you all for your genuine feedback on the Liqui Moly engine oil. I hope you guys will continue support Liqui Moly!

captain-america-civil-war.jpg

I am announcing the winners over here! The movie date is on the 29th April 2016, 7PM. Buffet dinner will be provided. The venue is held at GV Grand @ Great World City.

Winners need to PM me your Name(real name arh.) Address and Mobile no. so I can mail you the movie pass. Please PM me before 22 of Apr 2016.

You guys also won yourself a bottle of CeraTec and Octane Plus(only 5 bottles. 1st come 1st serve)! This one cannot be mail out. So please kindly arrange your timing with me to collect at sgCarMart's office!

Once again thank you so much for your support! Winners, please support Liqui Moly by sharing your review of the Cera Tec and Octane Plus here!

- http://www.sgcarmart.com/products/overview.php?ID=5728 (Octane Plus)

- http://www.sgcarmart.com/products/overview.php?ID=4218 (Cera Tec)

andthewinneris2.jpg

排名不分先后 . . .  The winner list is not listed in particular orders.

1) kumo82

2) jayy25

3) cllq

4) l_club23

5) vinceng

6) november

7) hsl118

8) sdf4786k

9) coldkohyew

10) Hyundai8818

11) janling3

12) David_yeo158278

13) theredstar

14) wjhr

15) lotr

Lastly, Congrats to all the winners! I hope you guys have a good day ahead! Thank you all for the support for MCF!

• Praise 4

Internal Moderator

Hello everyone! Thank you all for your genuine feedback on the Liqui Moly engine oil. I hope you guys will continue support Liqui Moly!

I am announcing the winners over here! The movie date is on the 29th April 2016, 7PM. Buffet dinner will be provided. The venue is held at GV Grand @ Great World City.

Winners need to PM me your Name(real name arh.) Address and Mobile no. so I can mail you the movie pass. Please PM me before 22 of Apr 2016.

You guys also won yourself a bottle of CeraTec and Octane Plus(only 5 bottles. 1st come 1st serve)! This one cannot be mail out. So please kindly arrange your timing with me to collect at sgCarMart's office!

Once again thank you so much for your support! Winners, please support Liqui Moly by sharing your review of the Cera Tec and Octane Plus here!

- http://www.sgcarmart.com/products/overview.php?ID=5728 (Octane Plus)

- http://www.sgcarmart.com/products/overview.php?ID=4218 (Cera Tec)

andthewinneris2.jpg

1) kumo82

2) jayy25

3) cllq (Collected)

4) l_club23 (Collecting on 19/04/16)

5) vinceng

6) november

7) hsl118

8) sdf4786k (Collecting on 19/04/16)

9) coldkohyew

10) Hyundai8818

11) janling3

12) David_yeo158278

13) theredstar

14) wjhr

15) lotr (Collecting on 19/04/16)

Lastly, Congrats to all the winners! I hope you guys have a good day ahead! Thank you all for the support for MCF!

Internal Moderator

I am announcing the winners over here! The movie date is on the 29th April 2016, 7PM. Buffet dinner will be provided. The venue is held at GV Grand Great World City.

- http://www.sgcarmart...iew.php?ID=5728 (Octane Plus)

- http://www.sgcarmart...iew.php?ID=4218 (Cera Tec)

andthewinneris2.jpg

1) kumo82

2) jayy25 (Collecting on 18/04/16)

3) cllq (Collected)

4) l_club23 (Collecting on 19/04/16)

5) vinceng (mail movie pass to you)

6) november

7) hsl118

8) sdf4786k (Collecting on 19/04/16)

9) coldkohyew

10) Hyundai8818 (mail movie pass to you)

11) janling3

12) David_yeo158278

13) theredstar (mail movie pass to you)

14) wjhr (mail movie pass to you)

15) lotr (Collecting on 19/04/16)

Octane Plus is fully given away!

Thank you all for your lighting response!

Hello @kobayashiGT PM sent this afternoon at 12pm+, can you see if you received?

If not, let me know and I'll resend.

Pity to have missed out on the Octane but still happy to have won :-D

Octane Plus is fully given away!

Thank you all for your lighting response!

Hi kobayashiGt

The ceratec still have ?

If yes

How to make appt to collect ?

Thanks

Yes bro. Pls advise on collection of ceratec. May have some pocket of time today to do so.

If can, ticket collect together to save you postage!!

Thx once again!!

• Praise 1

Yes bro. Pls advise on collection of ceratec. May have some pocket of time today to do so.

If can, ticket collect together to save you postage!!

Thx once again!!

Should have time to swing by HQ for collection too, awaiting further instructions :-D

Internal Moderator

Hello guys.

This contest the 1st 5 winner will will ceratec and octane plus. and the rest of the winner will win yourself a ceratec too. so no worries. everyone have it!

You guys can come my office and collect during 10-6pm.

Please give me advance notice. Cause I need to meet clients one, so if i am not around, i will get my colleagues to help me! 

Hi kobayashiGt
The ceratec still have ?
If yes
How to make appt to collect ?
Thanks

↡ Advertisement