Win Captain America Movie Tickets & Liqui Moly Products!

pChou

Yes.... I believe the sponsor has prepared good program, good food and good time for us from 7.00pm to 9.15pm ..:)

Sounds like Happy Hour!

I do have CO in tow though meh

Yup. Thanks mcf for this. Great event. Opens my eyes to liquimoly too. Thanks to the sponsors n nice catching up w ol pals again

• Praise 1

Hello everyone! Thank you all for your genuine feedback on the Liqui Moly engine oil. I hope you guys will continue support Liqui Moly!

captain-america-civil-war.jpg

I am announcing the winners over here! The movie date is on the 29th April 2016, 7PM. Buffet dinner will be provided. The venue is held at GV Grand @ Great World City.

Winners need to PM me your Name(real name arh.) Address and Mobile no. so I can mail you the movie pass. Please PM me before 22 of Apr 2016.

You guys also won yourself a bottle of CeraTec and Octane Plus(only 5 bottles. 1st come 1st serve)! This one cannot be mail out. So please kindly arrange your timing with me to collect at sgCarMart's office!

Once again thank you so much for your support! Winners, please support Liqui Moly by sharing your review of the Cera Tec and Octane Plus here!

- http://www.sgcarmart.com/products/overview.php?ID=5728 (Octane Plus)

- http://www.sgcarmart.com/products/overview.php?ID=4218 (Cera Tec)

andthewinneris2.jpg

排名不分先后 . . .  The winner list is not listed in particular orders.

1) kumo82

2) jayy25

3) cllq

4) l_club23

5) vinceng

6) november

7) hsl118

8) sdf4786k

9) coldkohyew

10) Hyundai8818

11) janling3

12) David_yeo158278

13) theredstar

14) wjhr

15) lotr

Lastly, Congrats to all the winners! I hope you guys have a good day ahead! Thank you all for the support for MCF!

Oh no! I not one of the winners! I know why - because I did not praise the mod doing this.  [laugh]

Go go Powderful Rangers!!

Guess who?

how contrasting .... er.... vanilla chocolate ... or  ... ivory and ebony....ha ha ha :)

how contrasting .... er.... vanilla chocolate ... or  ... ivory and ebony....ha ha ha :)

post-26531-0-63258400-1461929856_thumb.j

Internal Moderator

Hi Guys,

I hope you guys have enjoyed the Captain America: the civil war movie last week!

And i think you guys know that Liqui Moly Singapore have a NEW engine oil. The Liqui Moly Molygen.

We recently have chosen @vinceng to help Liqui Moly to do a review on the oil and here is what he have to say about the oil.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant_reviews.php?MID=14028

post-137774-0-28836900-1462261414_thumb.jpg

Internal Moderator

Just nice we are MCF and they have MFC inside the oil. hahah.

Hi Guys,

I hope you guys have enjoyed the Captain America: the civil war movie last week!

And i think you guys know that Liqui Moly Singapore have a NEW engine oil. The Liqui Moly Molygen.

We recently have chosen @vinceng to help Liqui Moly to do a review on the oil and here is what he have to say about the oil.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant_reviews.php?MID=14028

attachicon.gifMCF-Testimonial-Banner.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Well, It been numerous cum countless years of using this awesome product- LIQUI MOLY that show the performance fluid for my Benz B170 and previous Toyota corolla, it proven it worth that my daily usage for meeting, visit relative over the weekend, holiday convoy in North South High way to Ipoh, Cameron highlands penang.. smooth ride never give a single problem, I am certainly confidents this is the ONLY automobile oils that I trust over a decade. I therefore strongly reccomand LIQUI MOLY fully synthetic to all my convoy kaki and associate.

Now's your chance to win a pair of Marvel's Captain America Movie Ticket & Liqui Moly prizes - Simply join the discussion at 'Win Captain America Movie Tickets & Liqui Moly Products!!'

attachicon.gifLiguimoly.jpg

Simply share your Liqui Moly experience in this format. For those who have yet to try any Liqui Moly products, head down to any of our authorized dealer to maintain & service your car with Liqui Moly! 

Example:

I am using Liqui Moly Top Tech 4100 Engine Oil (The product that you have used) on 08' Suzuki Swift Sport (Year and Car make and model) The engine oil gives the car a better acceleration and this is a premium oil. I will definitely recommend my friends to try this oil!  

Prizes: 

1st to 5th: A pair of Marvel's Captain America Movie Tickets & Liqui Moly CeraTec + Liqui Moly Octane Plus (Total worth $103 each)

6th to 15th: A pair of Marvel's Captain America Movie Tickets & Liqui Moly CeraTec (Total worth $78 each)

Giveaway clsoed at 13 April 16  - 11.45 PM

Yes, it's that easy - Share your Liqui Moly Experience below and stand a chance to win these fantastic prizes. 

Well, It been numerous cum countless years of using this awesome product- LIQUI MOLY that show the performance fluid for my Benz B170 and previous Toyota corolla, it proven it worth that my daily usage for meeting, visit relative over the weekend, holiday convoy in North South High way to Ipoh, Cameron highlands penang.. smooth ride never give a single problem, I am certainly confidents this is the ONLY automobile oils that I trust over a decade. I therefore strongly reccomand LIQUI MOLY fully synthetic to all my convoy kaki and associate.

Hello Sir, Contest has ended.

more blur than Captain Blur......... [:p][laugh][laugh]

Haha dont start a civil war here! Haha

Hypersonic
(edited)

Haha dont start a civil war here! Haha

Dont worry....there is no Iron Blur here..... [:p]

Only have I blur he blur everybody blur......... :XD:

Edited by Tianmo
↡ Advertisement