Need Repair on removing scratches

Sosaria

wah if ppl door hit my car, i will [rifle] that bas****. no matter how old my car, it will hurt my heart and worst if new car, its like knive stab on my heart

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

my ride recently sustained deep scrapes and scratches. i do not know who is the culprit and can't care much already. but i would like to have a gauge on how much is the damage to my pocket if i were to knock it back to shape and have it re-sprayed.

can someone give his 2 cents? thanks.

knocking is cheap .... its the respray that cost more ..... i wud est the repairs to your bonnet at under $400.

I dun mind stone chips but i'm furious that some a--hole purposele open their door wide and dented my car and not to mention some pxxsyface nothing to do scratch people car for nothing.

Neutral Newbie

I dun mind stone chips but i'm furious that some a--hole purposele open their door wide and dented my car and not to mention some pxxsyface nothing to do scratch people car for nothing.

Me too! [mad][mad][mad]

Neutral Newbie

thanks for the feedback Ysc3 & Legendary. [thumbsup] Would you have any auto shops to recommend?

really the worst are those "big head" lorries. 99% don't care and the nicer ur car the more sore he gets the wider and harder his doors open. due to it height he will strike ur car weakest part with his hardest corner.

there was once I saw these 40+ couple got into one of these. open door wack abt bonnet. then when loaded door dig in and she used force to close! I went to kpo serious damaged and I gave the driver a note.

this is really don't care lor. but worst are vandalism. hdb MSCP always get one. digs and dents are wear and tear. also keep until super dealer also give u paper value only.

another thing is stage of life. when u married, time divided by 2. then have kids divided by 3. so want to wash also got heart not.strength. kids sometime damage to car for u too. some parents bo chap let their kids DIY the door. wah see ready also faints.

really the worst are those "big head" lorries. 99% don't care and the nicer ur car the more sore he gets the wider and harder his doors open. due to it height he will strike ur car weakest part with his hardest corner.

there was once I saw these 40+ couple got into one of these. open door wack abt bonnet. then when loaded door dig in and she used force to close! I went to kpo serious damaged and I gave the driver a note.

this is really don't care lor. but worst are vandalism. hdb MSCP always get one. digs and dents are wear and tear. also keep until super dealer also give u paper value only.

another thing is stage of life. when u married, time divided by 2. then have kids divided by 3. so want to wash also got heart not.strength. kids sometime damage to car for u too. some parents bo chap let their kids DIY the door. wah see ready also faints.

Neutral Newbie

MSCP is relatively "safe" cos got height limit for all the big heads. Those open carparks near/at where shophouses, coffeeshops, markets are much worse. Many park-and gone cases, higher chances of denting your rides. I am one such victim. Together with other "resident" cars including Jag, E class etc, accumulated so many dents ...

MSCP is relatively "safe" cos got height limit for all the big heads. Those open carparks near/at where shophouses, coffeeshops, markets are much worse. Many park-and gone cases, higher chances of denting your rides. I am one such victim. Together with other "resident" cars including Jag, E class etc, accumulated so many dents ...

I also park my car in MSCP no diff. Lastest i kana is made by a lorry due to the height level of the dent. Is so deep that i can already see the metal beneth the paint. I know all this is part and parcel of driving but this inconsiderate people is really too much.

I also park my car in MSCP no diff. Lastest i kana is made by a lorry due to the height level of the dent. Is so deep that i can already see the metal beneth the paint. I know all this is part and parcel of driving but this inconsiderate people is really too much.

i have like 20 or more dents around my car..and it looks so ugly..anyone know where can i repair dents for a steal but relatively good job?

How I minimize dents and scratches.

1. I park at a MSCP at home and at the office, I always park near to a pillar or wall to minimize someone else parking near to me and causing ding and dangs.

2. Dont park near vans, trucks.

3. Dont drive behind trucks with carrying sands and granite stones. They may fly off and hit your car and cause dings.

I got a dent on my side passenger door and top of the trunk. How much do you reckon if i send to PML for touch up? Is a respray necessary?

I also park right next to wall when in shopping mall carpark or home carpark or if possible find those single car park lot with pillars on both sides and park real deep in. And I also won't park near those supermarket trolley return areas where is it more prone to scratches from shoppers when returning the trolleys.

I also park right next to wall when in shopping mall carpark or home carpark or if possible find those single car park lot with pillars on both sides and park real deep in. And I also won't park near those supermarket trolley return areas where is it more prone to scratches from shoppers when returning the trolleys.

those who are as paranoid as you will get dents and scratches very soon.

those who are as paranoid as you will get dents and scratches very soon.

Haizzz....i don't drive behide lorry or van...hmmm...i still got 2 flying "stone" hit on my windscreen and car bonnet.

Haizzz....i don't drive behide lorry or van...hmmm...i still got 2 flying "stone" hit on my windscreen and car bonnet.

very good liao. i drive behind lorry, ever got metal grating fly at me before.

Apart from dents and scratches, some "big head" lorries are also causing danger to fellow road users with the way they drive at times. Having said that, there are also some considerate lorry drivers too.

Edited by Yuan
↡ Advertisement