PRC Tourists in Bangkok

Civic2000

normal ... you dont cheong you left with nothing

in PRC you must cheong ... lol

Quoted from Nanyang Post 南 洋 視 界

中国游客在泰国自助餐厅疯抢 全浪费了】近日,网上一则视频热传,视频中的地点是在泰国的一家自助餐厅,一大群中国游客在疯狂抢虾,场面极为混乱,让人看完之后不禁汗颜。然而,比毫无秩序地疯狂抢虾更糟糕的是,有网友看到了“中国游客疯狂抢虾”的后续图片,好多虾都没吃完,浪费惊人!

Went Japan Kyushu for holiday a few years ago. A very peaceful and enjoyable holiday except for second last day, my group encountered lots of PRC tourists wherever we went. They screamed shouted ran around in a temple, fought with one another for best picture taking angle. Totally spoilt our mood. Our tour guide told us a cruise ship ferrying 2000 PRC tourists embarked at the port for a one day tour.

Dinner was at a buffet restaurant, I believed meant for tourists. When we reached it was quiet. After 30 minutes a few busloads of PRC tourists invaded the place. They piled their plates high with food, the food counters were emptied. We couldn't hear ourselves talking. They were there for abt an hr, when they left, their tables were filled with plates, and the plates were still full of food, as if untouched!

But anyway food wastage to the wealthy PRC is a way of life, they must make sure they have unconsumed food left on the tables, to show that they're generous and wealthy.

Edited by Mazda2gal
  • Praise 5

For me. If I join a tour package. I will ask the agency whether the tour will be merged with a bigger group and the nationality. If with the PRC. I won't join.

• Praise 1

The wasted food will be recycled to the next busload of PRC tourists.  [laugh] The cycle repeats. Do you think they will dump into the bins? Lets be practical.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 6

What kind of restaurant is that? Look at the crowd and that serving counter. Something very wrong. Even when I organise company buffet, I ensure there are more than 1 serving counter to avoid long queue.

If it is hi-tea, queue is no problem because people got all the time in the world to eat. For package tour, this is very poor arrangement.

For me. If I join a tour package. I will ask the agency whether the tour will be merged with a bigger group and the nationality. If with the PRC. I won't join.

Sho bad you

• Praise 3

Twincharged

Sure is China tourists? Not Singaporeans? I see this happening at our buffets also. And alot of Singaporeans do similar stuff also. Whole plate all prawns and oysters only.

Turbocharged

Sure is China tourists? Not Singaporeans? I see this happening at our buffets also. And alot of Singaporeans do similar stuff also. Whole plate all prawns and oysters only.

Can see difference one. . Singaporean will use tong to fill up the plate with prawn but prc use the plate to scoop up the prawn directly, ...faster, better, cheaper.... Hehehhe...

• Praise 9

Went Japan Kyushu for holiday a few years ago. A very peaceful and enjoyable holiday except for second last day, my group encountered lots of PRC tourists wherever we went. They screamed shouted ran around in a temple, fought with one another for best picture taking angle. Totally spoilt our mood. Our tour guide told us a cruise ship ferrying 2000 PRC tourists embarked at the port for a one day tour.

Dinner was at a buffet restaurant, I believed meant for tourists. When we reached it was quiet. After 30 minutes a few busloads of PRC tourists invaded the place. They piled their plates high with food, the food counters were emptied. We couldn't hear ourselves talking. They were there for abt an hr, when they left, their tables were filled with plates, and the plates were still full of food, as if untouched!

But anyway food wastage to the wealthy PRC is a way of life, they must make sure they have unconsumed food left on the tables, to show that they're generous and wealthy.

These food wasters will be reincarnated into scavenger animals in their next life.

• Praise 3

What kind of restaurant is that? Look at the crowd and that serving counter. Something very wrong. Even when I organise company buffet, I ensure there are more than 1 serving counter to avoid long queue.

If it is hi-tea, queue is no problem because people got all the time in the world to eat. For package tour, this is very poor arrangement.

Probably there were more than 1 counter and the same occurred at all the other counters! :P

↡ Advertisement