About the new Hyundai Accent 1.4 litre

Hoonigan

Is there an eco mode for accent? What's the fuel consumption like if it is activated?

Hi bro, from my 1-day experience with the car, there is no ECO mode. The ECO indicator is just a indicator to tell you if you're using fuel efficiently. 

↡ Advertisement

hi bro how much u paid?

i am thinking of waiting for the Accent2018, dunno when ETA

$71999-17000

Since it is opc. 54999

Hi bro, from my 1-day experience with the car, there is no ECO mode. The ECO indicator is just a indicator to tell you if you're using fuel efficiently.

Thanks!

Hi...can anyone advise what is the fuel consumption like? And is there a temp gauge? Tia

My car is old model of hyundai accent and it's a manual.

Fc about 15km/l on average after 24000 km

Temp gauge is next to fuel guage unless it is changed for new model.

post-57859-0-17235800-1528543078_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Can i check with u guys, does ur Accent auto lock after drove off?

Mine doesn't seem to do so, just wanna make sure this is the norm.

Can i check with u guys, does ur Accent auto lock after drove off?

Mine doesn't seem to do so, just wanna make sure this is the norm.

Hi bro, yeah Accent doesn't have auto lock after drive off. Only have auto unlock after you off engine.
  • Praise 1

Hi bro, yeah Accent doesn't have auto lock after drive off. Only have auto unlock after you off engine.

Thanks for the reply abc87.

No problem bro, are you a new Accent owner also?

Yes, just collected yesterday, very good car for the price, just surprise that the car won't auto lock after drove off cos this seems to be a very simple feature.

I'm seeing alot of new Accent running ard, will become a common sight on the road soon  [laugh] ..

• Praise 1

Yes, just collected yesterday, very good car for the price, just surprise that the car won't auto lock after drove off cos this seems to be a very simple feature.

I'm seeing alot of new Accent running ard, will become a common sight on the road soon  [laugh] ..

Ohhh nice, welcome to the club! I collected mine about 1.5 weeks ago haha. 

Hopefully we'll see more Accents on the road soon! A lot of bros still waiting. What colour is yours?

I'm seeing alot of new Accent running ard, will become a common sight on the road soon [laugh] ..

Bro. How many cars has u changed? I vaguely remember you are ard here when i last visit this forum 8 or 9 years ago
  • Praise 1

Bro. How many cars has u changed? I vaguely remember you are ard here when i last visit this forum 8 or 9 years ago

8-9 years change car about the right timing mah...

Supersonic

Didnt manage to see many new accent on the road le, however saw many new plate elantra on the road.

8-9 years change car about the right timing mah...

Lol. For all we know, bro might be changing every 3 years leh... tats why i asked mah.

Been gone from this forum for quite a while and nice to see old geezer still ard

↡ Advertisement