About the new Hyundai Accent 1.4 litre

Hoonigan

Supercharged

If i'm not wrong, that is just to activate the eco indicator on the dashboard, to show u r driving frugally when the "eco" indicator lights up.

U r right, the aircon is really super cold and i think is of the variable displacement compressor type, very quiet.

USB cable for camera u can do ur own, really easy, just go youtube see look, if not any car audio shop will be able to do it for 20 bucks or so.

I'm still looking for ways to activate the car auto door lock function after certain speed which i believe is de-activated by Komoco for whatever reasons.

I look at Aliexpress but they dun sell the OBD look door module for Accent, which i think is bcos autolock is normal/activated on overseas Accent, hence no demand for such module.

If any bro here got lobang to actvate it, kindly pm me details, thanks. 

To me, the lack of auto door lock and mirror folding functions will be the minus points of this car, rest of the car is solid, superb value for money, it's both drive and handle very well to me.

i believe you can just go malaysia to add a module for auto door lock, mirror folding and even car boot release.

what is this USB cable for camera?

↡ Advertisement

i believe you can just go malaysia to add a module for auto door lock, mirror folding and even car boot release.

Oh its the power cable for car cam

Oh its the power cable for car cam

If registered last sat (23rd), when is the latest they deliver? Have been asking the SE always plenty of excuses. In my self, i felt that she is deliberately delaying cos want to do sales at the roadshow at vivo. Felt v unpleasant with the experience

Last Sat? Still not collected? Then you may want to ask for compensation... your COE is running for a week already and you haven't used it?

Last Sat? Still not collected? Then you may want to ask for compensation... your COE is running for a week already and you haven't used it?

Ya man... collecting only tmr. Shall see how.

Felt so bei song... lousy service rendered

Heard they are trying to register the i30s before new ruling. Tats why there are backlog.... and is committing 3-5workings days from registration... which i feel is too long.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

That's a $130 loss in depreciation the past week - try to get at least $100 petrol voucher as compensation.

Or request them to give you  a full tank of petrol.  

• Praise 1

Actually don't feel too bad, all of us recently have this bad experience from even different SE. Their back end process need to be improved.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Actually don't feel too bad, all of us recently have this bad experience from even different SE. Their back end process need to be improved.

Any1 successful in any claimed for delay? As I had collected my car after 7 days too and had sent a complain email to Komoko but got no reply from them. Edited by jtws0904
  • Praise 2

(edited)

Accent is quite small. Transferred my items from avante. Hardly fit my combi baby seat into the accent rear area. After fitting in, the seat still abit lose. Any tips from fellow bros?

Edited by Sgcoolie
  • Praise 1

Any1 successful in any claimed for delay? As I had collected my car after 7 days too and had sent a complain email to Komoko but got no reply from them.

Mine coe reg date 20 jun. Actual collection date is 27 june. The SE chased and ask me faster collect haha. Because my old trade in car deprecation and Komoco have to absorb the cost.

Accent is quite small. Transferred my items from avante. Hardly fit my combi baby seat into the accent rear area. After fitting in, the seat still abit lose. Any tips from fellow bros?

Well you're going one size down leh... surely it will be much smaller... when you took a look at the car in the showroom, did you try fitting all your stuff into the car?

Well you're going one size down leh... surely it will be much smaller... when you took a look at the car in the showroom, did you try fitting all your stuff into the car?

Haha didn't. My concern is budget haha

If i'm not wrong, that is just to activate the eco indicator on the dashboard, to show u r driving frugally when the "eco" indicator lights up.

U r right, the aircon is really super cold and i think is of the variable displacement compressor type, very quiet.

USB cable for camera u can do ur own, really easy, just go youtube see look, if not any car audio shop will be able to do it for 20 bucks or so.

I'm still looking for ways to activate the car auto door lock function after certain speed which i believe is de-activated by Komoco for whatever reasons.

I look at Aliexpress but they dun sell the OBD look door module for Accent, which i think is bcos autolock is normal/activated on overseas Accent, hence no demand for such module.

If any bro here got lobang to actvate it, kindly pm me details, thanks.

To me, the lack of auto door lock and mirror folding functions will be the minus points of this car, rest of the car is solid, superb value for money, it's both drive and handle very well to me.

Confirmed there is a Eco function which can be activated/deactivated by holding the trip button for a few seconds

Mine coe reg date 20 jun. Actual collection date is 27 june. The SE chased and ask me faster collect haha. Because my old trade in car deprecation and Komoco have to absorb the cost.

I dont think they really earn from trade in. The SE was not v helpful when i ask trade in n quoted paper value plus couple hundreds. End up i sell myself for1k more.
  • Praise 1

I dont think they really earn from trade in. The SE was not v helpful when i ask trade in n quoted paper value plus couple hundreds. End up i sell myself for1k more.

Depends on whether you value the convenience or the extra cash lor... the extra few hundreds you get is basically paying the SE for the work that you did yourself lor... no free lunch bro...

Many of us collecting or collected in these 2 weeks . But we are more active in the WhatsApp grp ha

Can i join the wadsapp grp that you all have? Thks
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1