About the new Hyundai Accent 1.4 litre

Hoonigan

You mean now you have been taking buses and MRT ah?

no lah, i still got a car until 2026..

but once a while, i will still take MRT.  [:p]

no lah, i still got a car until 2026..

but once a while, i will still take MRT.  [:p]

Haa, no wonder you said you dont see anything wrong with taking buses and MRT, cause now you only take once a while.  [rolleyes]  Last time when i got a car, i also have no complain on buses and MRT, cause i dont take at all or only once a while. But since i have been taking buses and MRT daily now, my blood pressure has been high and vomited bucket of blood liao. 

Haa, no wonder you said you dont see anything wrong with taking buses and MRT, cause now you only take once a while.  [rolleyes]  Last time when i got a car, i also have no complain on buses and MRT, cause i dont take at all or only once a while. But since i have been taking buses and MRT daily now, my blood pressure has been high and vomited bucket of blood liao. 

[:p]

you already stop driving?

or waiting for the durian to drop? 

[:p]

you already stop driving?

or waiting for the durian to drop? 

Cant drive due to work location. So in a way stop driving for the time being. Lol.

Edited by 13177

Aiyo again, i know you not in a rush but ah since coe now is hovering below $40k, indeed a good time to buy lo. Wait go back to $40-50k level again. Cause i guess coe should not go below $30k, if coe really dropped to that level, garment should do something about it, since they would not allow low coe history to happen again as they are promoting car lite now.

Anyway, can consider kona the 1.0L manual version. Since this car is turbocharge, if you dont mind the engine sound a bit noisy and manual, can consider this car. Think the price now is around $81k.

I find it strange that many people in this forum like to mention that government will do something if COE falls to unusually low. History has shown that government never did anything  when COE fell to unusually low. I also hear from many SEs who will also say the same thing when we discussed about COE falling. It seems to me that people who are vested will always say the same thing when discussing about the possibility of COE falling to unusually low level.

Edited by EvaEva
  • Praise 2

I find it strange that many people in this forum like to mention that government will do something if COE falls to unusually low. History has shown that government never did anything  when COE fell to unusually low. I also hear from many SEs who will also say the same thing when we discussed about COE falling. It seems to me that people who are vested will always say the same thing when discussing about the possibility of COE falling to unusually low level.

They never do anything? Then who did it?  [:p]

I find it strange that many people in this forum like to mention that government will do something if COE falls to unusually low. History has shown that government never did anything when COE fell to unusually low. I also hear from many SEs who will also say the same thing when we discussed about COE falling. It seems to me that people who are vested will always say the same thing when discussing about the possibility of COE falling to unusually low level.

You're quite right there.

COEs had hovered in the $10-15K range for a good many years, in the first half of last decade.

And the garmen didn't do nothing to adjust it upward!

• Praise 1

You the consumer plus the ADs... demand spikes then COE goes up if supply is limited mah...

I think not consumer and AD who push up the COE. The culprit is the supply which went down but the demand never change for decades liao. Cause no matter which era, there is always the same high demand for cars.

I think not consumer and AD who push up the COE. The culprit is the supply which went down but the demand never change for decades liao. Cause no matter which era, there is always the same high demand for cars.

The COE keeps dropping now even though the supply has shrunk drastically isn't it with zero growth supply these few months... so I don't think the supply side is always the supply side... as always takes both demand and supply to move the market... sentiment also important...

• Praise 1

did you guys watch the last weekend news where it mentioned an increase of showroom customers and orders due to the dip?

some even brags on air that  this is the best time to buy, right after CNY...  <_<

did you guys watch the last weekend news where it mentioned an increase of showroom customers and orders due to the dip?

some even brags on air that  this is the best time to buy, right after CNY...  <_<

Always like this whenever coe dip la.

• Praise 1

sharing:

just receive this

Accent Best Price 
1.4 4dr Auto $68,999

considering that this was around the price that you committed for the perodua bezza, which was a blessing in disguise that it fail to materialize. why are you now so hesitant?

↡ Advertisement