• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 20 March 2016 - 10:47 AM

Yu245
  • Premium member
    Yu245
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Rarely see 2015 Hyundai Tucson on the road. Let's talk anything under the sun. Plan to buy the car, but still considering? Any good SEs to recommend? Pros and cons about this model? Any good Lobang? Groupbuy for particular item? Sunshade? Simply just a show of hands how many Tucson owners are there? Who knows maybe we can organize meetup and gather for la kopi session?

Nickname / Where you stay / Colour of your ride / car plate no.
1) Yu245 / Punggol / Silver / yet to collect my car )

Posted 21 March 2016 - 05:28 PM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I do miss my old Tucson´╝îit look more mancho [:p][:)]

Posted 21 March 2016 - 06:13 PM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I do miss my old Tucson´╝îit look more mancho [:p][:)]

this ?

HYUNDAI-Tucson-3199_26.jpg

i'm drivin one now; very muscular though 1-2 fren asked y i bot a coe car lol..

side view nice, only front looked spartan.

FS

Posted 21 March 2016 - 06:39 PM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yes, use to get about 9 to 10km per litre.

People said it is a fuel drinker, getting 6 to 8 km per litre. I don't think so.

Very practical n functional car. Hv many good time driving this tank up north with family.
Spacious, easy to get In n out, only Chevy SUV has a similar fifth window that can open from behind.

Kid has been bagging me to extend the COE.

This is a legendary Good Car[thumbsup]

Edited by GoodCar, 21 March 2016 - 06:43 PM.

Posted 21 March 2016 - 07:46 PM

Yu245
  • Premium member
    Yu245
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

People said it is a fuel drinker, getting 6 to 8 km per litre. I don't think so.

Very practical n functional car. Hv many good time driving this tank up north with family.
Spacious, easy to get In n out, only Chevy SUV has a similar fifth window that can open from behind.

So any plans to renew COE?

Posted 21 March 2016 - 08:35 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hahaha, you all damn Knn. ..
Newbie here asking for new Tucson kopi talk, you all talk about previous old model.... Damn .... Hehehhe
Angcheek praised this

Posted 21 March 2016 - 09:31 PM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

hey bro, my kid asked me if i could keep this ride forever. he didn't even wanna change to new cars.. it's not frugal, wc i don't deny - gettin about 8-9.5kml.

Hahaha, you all damn Knn. ..
Newbie here asking for new Tucson kopi talk, you all talk about previous old model.... Damn .... Hehehhe

bro, we not knn, we like tucson, regardless of the generation, though i didn't quite like the 2010-2013 one.

old n new tucson, all r welcome.

previously i couldn't even be bothered to look at it becos it looked spartan & i still concerned about korean car reliability (have a director's matrix givin him gb issues). but after sat in one ex-colleague one, my view kinda changed - i was like, y didn't i go showroom much earlier?

FS

Posted 21 March 2016 - 11:33 PM

teomingern
  • Premium member
    teomingern
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hyundai does make solid cars. Maybe not so spectacular but generally reliable and nice to drive.

Posted 22 March 2016 - 08:22 AM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Old design not spectacular but I must say the new Tucson n Elantra have evolved. Like that is considered kopitalk I hope, TS?
FS

Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:49 PM

DonaldKuok
  • Premium member
    DonaldKuok
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

My first new car was tucson when I was in Perth..and its only 22,000.

Attached Thumbnails

• tucson.jpg

Edited by DonaldKuok, 22 March 2016 - 11:51 PM.

Fuelsaver praised this
Tucson > KIA > Toyota > Tucson

Posted 23 March 2016 - 07:16 PM

Yu245
  • Premium member
    Yu245
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Nice number plate too...

Posted 27 March 2016 - 10:45 PM

Yu245
  • Premium member
    Yu245
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anyone got any idea what is the Sony double din headunit model no. fitted on the showroom Tucson? Anyone heard any news of Komoco motors replacing the outdated Sony headunit to any brand or model?

Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:11 PM

Yu245
  • Premium member
    Yu245
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Finally got my ride two days ago... The feeling is undescribable. Don't need to take public transport or hitch a ride from my colleagues anymore. Saw two new Tucson on the road. One near Punggol another one along bedok reservoir. Hope to see more Tucson on the road But my experience with Komoco motors is very unpleasant... Hope they can resolve the demand and supply issue...

Edited by Yu245, 10 April 2016 - 11:13 PM.

Posted 11 April 2016 - 10:13 AM

gng
  • Premium member
    gng
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Rarely see 2015 Hyundai Tucson on the road. Let's talk anything under the sun. Plan to buy the car, but still considering? Any good SEs to recommend? Pros and cons about this model? Any good Lobang? Groupbuy for particular item? Sunshade? Simply just a show of hands how many Tucson owners are there? Who knows maybe we can organize meetup and gather for la kopi session?

Nickname / Where you stay / Colour of your ride / car plate no.
1) Yu245 / Punggol / Silver / yet to collect my car )

I am going to collect my new car soon really looking forward to it.

My SE is a new guy but very helpful and good at follow up, if you need it pm me. 

Posted 11 April 2016 - 03:56 PM

KoreanLover
  • Premium member
    KoreanLover
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Finally got my ride two days ago... The feeling is undescribable. Don't need to take public transport or hitch a ride from my colleagues anymore. Saw two new Tucson on the road. One near Punggol another one along bedok reservoir. Hope to see more Tucson on the road But my experience with Komoco motors is very unpleasant... Hope they can resolve the demand and supply issue...

Keep seeing bros here taking Tucson but I have been seen one personally..

What's the demand and supply issue you faced??

A good teacher teach from the heart, not from the books.

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:06 PM

teomingern
  • Premium member
    teomingern
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Keep seeing bros here taking Tucson but I have been seen one personally..

What's the demand and supply issue you faced??

Unpleasant in the sense that he had to wait really long to get his car. What I think he means is that Komoco should be holding ready stock so that the buyer doesn't have to wait for two months before he can get the car...

I think it's quite well known that the Hyundai car factories are running at full capacity... all around the world. Demand for their current generation of cars have maxed out manufacturing capacity. Hence the need to wait. Also most car companies practise just in time inventories. So they don't keep excess stock anymore... the vagaries of the COE system means that they may end up with excess stock they can't clear or certain colours they can't clear and may be forced to discount heavily to get rid of them, which affects both the bottomline and brand image.

Posted 11 April 2016 - 07:08 PM

Yu245
  • Premium member
    Yu245
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I am going to collect my new car soon really looking forward to it.

My SE is a new guy but very helpful and good at follow up, if you need it pm me.

Hi gng is his name Aldrin?

Posted 11 April 2016 - 10:58 PM

Yu245
  • Premium member
    Yu245
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Unpleasant in the sense that he had to wait really long to get his car. What I think he means is that Komoco should be holding ready stock so that the buyer doesn't have to wait for two months before he can get the car...

I think it's quite well known that the Hyundai car factories are running at full capacity... all around the world. Demand for their current generation of cars have maxed out manufacturing capacity. Hence the need to wait. Also most car companies practise just in time inventories. So they don't keep excess stock anymore... the vagaries of the COE system means that they may end up with excess stock they can't clear or certain colours they can't clear and may be forced to discount heavily to get rid of them, which affects both the bottomline and brand image.

Yup. Somewhat teomingern said was what I meant. If a company choose to heavily publicize their Kim chi cars in Singapore and yet not enough manpower to support / expeditate the process of cars from the manufacturer all the way to the hands of the car owner. It's not customers fault. It's the way their company handles situations. It may turn out not in their favor. More negative feedback or complaints which may resulted in bad reputation in the long run.

Posted 12 April 2016 - 02:29 PM

KoreanLover
  • Premium member
    KoreanLover
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Yup. Somewhat teomingern said was what I meant. If a company choose to heavily publicize their Kim chi cars in Singapore and yet not enough manpower to support / expeditate the process of cars from the manufacturer all the way to the hands of the car owner. It's not customers fault. It's the way their company handles situations. It may turn out not in their favor. More negative feedback or complaints which may resulted in bad reputation in the long run.

Chill man.. enjoy your ride rather than letting unhappy things affect you.

If you do pop by other car threads, you will realize that you are not alone in this waiting game. 

Oh ya.. after commenting on not seeing a Tucson personally, I finally saw one parked at my parent's estate. SLA plate. Parked right beside a Lexus SUV (Don't know is RX or NX) and the Tucson manage to hold its own without losing any shine.  :a-m1212:

A good teacher teach from the heart, not from the books.

Posted 12 April 2016 - 03:55 PM

Qinglai
  • Premium member
    Qinglai
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I was unhappy with SE for taking own sweet time to deliver my car in the New Hyundai Tuscon thread.  But all is forgiven after getting the car and driving it.  [laugh]

For bros who have gotten or going to get their rides, welcome to the Tuscon family.

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Hyundai Tucson

Hyundai Tucson  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by KoreanLover  |  4th Gear

Fantastic Car

Exterior is sleek and well proportioned. Easily 1 of the nicest looking SUV around. Driving experience is good and smooth. Interior is very roomy and well insulated.

Hyundai Tucson Diesel

Hyundai Tucson Diesel  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Black6  |  2nd Gear

Sporty look and with after market wheels will make the car look smart.

Love the response of the car and it will move willingly whenever you need the extra speed. Drivers seat were quite spacious and don't feel the restriction. Not too much of lag when shifting down gear. With a 1.6T you can feel the respond was... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Hyundai Tucson

Quick Reply

Tags: hyundai, tucson, kopishop, talk and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users