Hyundai Tucson Kopishop talk

Yu245

Rarely see 2015 Hyundai Tucson on the road. Let's talk anything under the sun. Plan to buy the car, but still considering? Any good SEs to recommend? Pros and cons about this model? Any good Lobang? Groupbuy for particular item? Sunshade? Simply just a show of hands how many Tucson owners are there? Who knows maybe we can organize meetup and gather for la kopi session?

Nickname / Where you stay / Colour of your ride / car plate no.
1) Yu245 / Punggol / Silver / yet to collect my car )

↡ Advertisement

I do miss my old Tucson,it look more mancho [:p][:)]

this ?

HYUNDAI-Tucson-3199_26.jpg

i'm drivin one now; very muscular though 1-2 fren asked y i bot a coe car lol..

side view nice, only front looked spartan.

Yes, use to get about 9 to 10km per litre.

People said it is a fuel drinker, getting 6 to 8 km per litre. I don't think so.

Very practical n functional car. Hv many good time driving this tank up north with family.

Spacious, easy to get In n out, only Chevy SUV has a similar fifth window that can open from behind.

Kid has been bagging me to extend the COE.

This is a legendary Good Car[thumbsup]

Edited by GoodCar

People said it is a fuel drinker, getting 6 to 8 km per litre. I don't think so.

Very practical n functional car. Hv many good time driving this tank up north with family.

Spacious, easy to get In n out, only Chevy SUV has a similar fifth window that can open from behind.

So any plans to renew COE?

Turbocharged

Hahaha, you all damn Knn. ..

Newbie here asking for new Tucson kopi talk, you all talk about previous old model.... Damn .... Hehehhe

• Praise 1

hey bro, my kid asked me if i could keep this ride forever. he didn't even wanna change to new cars.. it's not frugal, wc i don't deny - gettin about 8-9.5kml.

Hahaha, you all damn Knn. ..

Newbie here asking for new Tucson kopi talk, you all talk about previous old model.... Damn .... Hehehhe

bro, we not knn, we like tucson, regardless of the generation, though i didn't quite like the 2010-2013 one.

old n new tucson, all r welcome.

previously i couldn't even be bothered to look at it becos it looked spartan & i still concerned about korean car reliability (have a director's matrix givin him gb issues). but after sat in one ex-colleague one, my view kinda changed - i was like, y didn't i go showroom much earlier?

Anyone got any idea what is the Sony double din headunit model no. fitted on the showroom Tucson? Anyone heard any news of Komoco motors replacing the outdated Sony headunit to any brand or model?

(edited)

Finally got my ride two days ago... The feeling is undescribable. Don't need to take public transport or hitch a ride from my colleagues anymore. Saw two new Tucson on the road. One near Punggol another one along bedok reservoir. Hope to see more Tucson on the road But my experience with Komoco motors is very unpleasant... Hope they can resolve the demand and supply issue...

Edited by Yu245

Neutral Newbie

Rarely see 2015 Hyundai Tucson on the road. Let's talk anything under the sun. Plan to buy the car, but still considering? Any good SEs to recommend? Pros and cons about this model? Any good Lobang? Groupbuy for particular item? Sunshade? Simply just a show of hands how many Tucson owners are there? Who knows maybe we can organize meetup and gather for la kopi session?

Nickname / Where you stay / Colour of your ride / car plate no.

1) Yu245 / Punggol / Silver / yet to collect my car )

I am going to collect my new car soon really looking forward to it.

My SE is a new guy but very helpful and good at follow up, if you need it pm me. 

Finally got my ride two days ago... The feeling is undescribable. Don't need to take public transport or hitch a ride from my colleagues anymore. Saw two new Tucson on the road. One near Punggol another one along bedok reservoir. Hope to see more Tucson on the road But my experience with Komoco motors is very unpleasant... Hope they can resolve the demand and supply issue...

Keep seeing bros here taking Tucson but I have been seen one personally..

What's the demand and supply issue you faced??

Keep seeing bros here taking Tucson but I have been seen one personally..

What's the demand and supply issue you faced??

Unpleasant in the sense that he had to wait really long to get his car. What I think he means is that Komoco should be holding ready stock so that the buyer doesn't have to wait for two months before he can get the car...

I think it's quite well known that the Hyundai car factories are running at full capacity... all around the world. Demand for their current generation of cars have maxed out manufacturing capacity. Hence the need to wait. Also most car companies practise just in time inventories. So they don't keep excess stock anymore... the vagaries of the COE system means that they may end up with excess stock they can't clear or certain colours they can't clear and may be forced to discount heavily to get rid of them, which affects both the bottomline and brand image.

I am going to collect my new car soon really looking forward to it.

My SE is a new guy but very helpful and good at follow up, if you need it pm me.

Hi gng is his name Aldrin?

Unpleasant in the sense that he had to wait really long to get his car. What I think he means is that Komoco should be holding ready stock so that the buyer doesn't have to wait for two months before he can get the car...

I think it's quite well known that the Hyundai car factories are running at full capacity... all around the world. Demand for their current generation of cars have maxed out manufacturing capacity. Hence the need to wait. Also most car companies practise just in time inventories. So they don't keep excess stock anymore... the vagaries of the COE system means that they may end up with excess stock they can't clear or certain colours they can't clear and may be forced to discount heavily to get rid of them, which affects both the bottomline and brand image.

Yup. Somewhat teomingern said was what I meant. If a company choose to heavily publicize their Kim chi cars in Singapore and yet not enough manpower to support / expeditate the process of cars from the manufacturer all the way to the hands of the car owner. It's not customers fault. It's the way their company handles situations. It may turn out not in their favor. More negative feedback or complaints which may resulted in bad reputation in the long run.

↡ Advertisement