2016 / 2017 Subaru Impreza

Carbon82

Non guarantee bid get another $2k discount, don't waste $ to get guarantee bid.

XV $10k Ex, limit in the boot space, no spare tire, no electric sit control...... new model you know they will price higher, a bit not worth.

Anyone can comment on Impreza drive through hump? Experience drive cross Malaysia custom?

↡ Advertisement

Hi Guys,

Am deciding between various cars.

1. Can share what is your current FC of your impreza?  ^_^

2. Does the FC really improve after engine runs in for a while? 

Cheers, T.

I happened to check out the new impreza at showroom. The interior cockpit is really different from other cars, looks like a airplane cockpit. A friend of mine told me MI offered only paper value for his japanese car that was left with one year to go.

I happened to check out the new impreza at showroom. The interior cockpit is really different from other cars, looks like a airplane cockpit. A friend of mine told me MI offered only paper value for his japanese car that was left with one year to go.

My SE told me the same for car left less than a year (don't know how true). Mine was left with 13 months, managed to get paper+$5.5K and $2K trade in discount. Never expect coe to drop so much, otherwise...... [:)] 

XV $10k Ex, limit in the boot space, no spare tire, no electric sit control...... new model you know they will price higher, a bit not worth.

Anyone can comment on Impreza drive through hump? Experience drive cross Malaysia custom?

Few of us had the same comment in the Facebook group. The suspension is a tad soft. Car scraped bigger hump on full load.

Hi signed today.

Impreza 1.6 5door

$90800 after over trade discount.

Standard item

Free 1st two servicing

Free blackvue 2 channel ($350)

When did you get the quote? I gotten this new quote yest.

Welcome to the club bro. Do join in our Facebook group.

Hi Guys,

1. Can share what is your current FC of your impreza? ^_^

Cheers, T.

FC can varies anywhere from 10-12km/l. Depends on how you drive and road travelled. Personally I don't feel any diff after run in.

To the contrary, XV is selling way better than Impreza.

Demand for crossover is strong following the success of Vezel and Qashqai.

Impreza offers deep value to those who can see it.

Comparing FC of Impreza to Altis, it is not far behind. I believe the success comes lineartronic CVT and higher compression tweak to its FB16 engine. It is not even direct injection engine yet.

To the contrary, XV is selling way better than Impreza.

Demand for crossover is strong following the success of Vezel and Qashqai.

Impreza offers deep value to those who can see it.

Comparing FC of Impreza to Altis, it is not far behind. I believe the success comes lineartronic CVT and higher compression tweak to its FB16 engine. It is not even direct injection engine yet.

Few of us had the same comment in the Facebook group. The suspension is a tad soft. Car scraped bigger hump on full load.

FC can varies anywhere from 10-12km/l. Depends on how you drive and road travelled. Personally I don't feel any diff after run in.

Hi bro, is it (SISC) ?

Neutral Newbie

Hi signed today.

Impreza 1.6 5door

$90800 after over trade discount.

Standard item

Free 1st two servicing

Free blackvue 2 channel ($350)

When did you get the quote? I gotten this new quote yest.

I got it on sat too for 90,800 after dealer squeezed out ankther 1k from the trade in.

But no camera. He told me need to take full loan to get the camera. Did you?

I got it on sat too for 90,800 after dealer squeezed out ankther 1k from the trade in.

But no camera. He told me need to take full loan to get the camera. Did you?

Hi, yes 70% loan only than have the 2 channel cam recorder.

Car suspension maybe one of the reason, visible the car body is low. Anyone can confirm whether this Subaru Impreza 2017 can pass through the hump after Malaysia check point without scrape the car, with extra gentle drive?

Car suspension maybe one of the reason, visible the car body is low. Anyone can confirm whether this Subaru Impreza 2017 can pass through the hump after Malaysia check point without scrape the car, with extra gentle drive?

Confirmed scrape even drive over slowly. Any hump in sg will full load will sometime experience the same effect too Edited by Hobby

Confirmed scrape even drive over slowly. Any hump in sg will full load will sometime experience the same effect too

Better to go slow over the hump

just collected =) say anyone experience this slight rubber burnt smell? drove from sengkang to jurong, then when i go out at jurong, smelled this burnt rubber smell at the left passenger side.

I think this is not normal, haven experienced this in my previous cars,

Anyone experience this issue?

Hi Guys,

1. Can share what is your current FC of your impreza?  ^_^

Cheers, T.

This FC good enough for u? 

post-55816-0-91451800-1503888657_thumb.jpg

just collected =) say anyone experience this slight rubber burnt smell? drove from sengkang to jurong, then when i go out at jurong, smelled this burnt rubber smell at the left passenger side.

I think this is not normal, haven experienced this in my previous cars,

Anyone experience this issue?

I would think is normal, the smell will go away after sometime. I kind of miss the rubber smell.

Very good

the figure does not tell much without knowing the following,

1) average speed for the trip - if it is more highway run, the figure will be low. thus the average speed will reflect this. if stop-start is enabled, with more city run will still show higher figure but not as high as a pure highway trip. without S-S, the figure will generally be lower to reflect more urban drive and waiting at traffic.

2) distance travelled - this will tell the type of traffic encounter

3) routing - an overview of how this trip was done.

Many times, people will say I can do 20km/l on highway. But this info is of no value as even cars 10 years ago can pretty much achieved it too. It is the total cycles that will tell how the car's fuel economy performs.

• Praise 1

Hi new to Subaru here, was driving a Honda for my last 2 cars n current still driving honda, test drive Impreza last Thur in love with the car, decided to sign today, would like to check is it a good deal from SE?

After trade in discounts for Impreza 1.6 4D

$89800

Item all standard, solar film etc

Hi new to Subaru here, was driving a Honda for my last 2 cars n current still driving honda, test drive Impreza last Thur in love with the car, decided to sign today, would like to check is it a good deal from SE?

$89800

↡ Advertisement