2016 / 2017 Subaru Impreza

Carbon82

The 1.6 HU has apple carplay and android auto connectivity; but apparently poorer SQ, the later panasonic version for the 2.0 Eyesight has native sat nav but no apple carplay and android auto. Better SQ though. Take your pick. 

MI trying to cut costs else hard to compete with Impreza 2.0l against other car brands with lower engine capacity cars of same passenger space size.

Also the stock HU had some issues at least initially.

↡ Advertisement

What is sq? My hu works perfectly fine but only radio, apple carplay and Android auto.

Also what should I expect for trade in with a September impreza?

What is sq? My hu works perfectly fine but only radio, apple carplay and Android auto.

Also what should I expect for trade in with a September impreza?

Sound quality ....
  • Praise 1

You mean Hyundai air con also not cold?

Yes. I driving i30, air-conditioning really need to switch few notch down to get the same effect. Experience with driving Jap car and conti car before.

Yes. I driving i30, air-conditioning really need to switch few notch down to get the same effect. Experience with driving Jap car and conti car before.

No wonder.

My previous Hyundai Verna air con also same. Air con not cold compare to jap car. I thought is I 心里作用。lol...

hi all:

today who got the COE? the salesman from MI said customer bought impreza and XV all didnt get..WTH...

Yup, me neither.

Is this your first bidding?

Ya, my first bidding, very funny they bid a very low price...

Think we signed the paper abt the same period, this is my first bid too.

Well, looking forward to the next bidding on 9th May

Think we signed the paper abt the same period, this is my first bid too.

Well, looking forward to the next bidding on 9th May

you also  8 bid non-guarantee, i worry needs to wait very long...

Oh, 8 NG max out is abt 4 months lo.

, was surprised when i saw how much they bid for this round, the way they did not like AD but a small PI...dont know they are selling car to make profit or sell COE to make profit.  

• Praise 1

, was surprised when i saw how much they bid for this round, the way they did not like AD but a small PI...dont know they are selling car to make profit or sell COE to make profit.

And we are in their mercy,
  • Praise 1

Hello, i recently booked a Subaru Impreza Sedan. The sales person shared that Motor Image management has removed CarPlay and Android Auto from all the cars with no reason given. Can someone please share why it would be removed?. I like the car but with a CarPlay or Android Auto would make a great addition and experience.

Sorry if this has already been discussed under the topic.

Thanks.

• Praise 1

hi all:

today who got the COE?  the salesman from MI said customer bought impreza and XV all didnt get..WTH...

Hi, I also booked. Was surprised to know bid was unsuccessful.

Clarified with sales person. She said don't worry this is the case with all indent stock.

However i'm surprised when they say COE is unsuccessful given the drop.

↡ Advertisement