2016 / 2017 Subaru Impreza

Carbon82

Ya where change? Maybe can bulk purchase. Wat rim u looking at? Wondering if the the stock rim able to fit 225/45 tyre.

If anyone got lobang can share. I'm asking autokinectics for sparco rims, but more for own, not bulk purchase price. Friend also recommended to go Leong seng.

My opinion is 225 maybe too wide. Hard to test without physical car.

↡ Advertisement

Almost same leh. Don't know why mine don't have..

There's in fight within MI. Everybody wanting to register the cars so some will be delayed. If no trade in think will be longer.

haha, actually the ride is for my daughter, I can only drive on weekend.

Guess 66 meant year of birth, Lol. Edited by 999

Almost same leh. Don't know why mine don't have..

Strange leh. Initially SE said expected delivery will be late may to early June and now suddenly told me to made balance payment. Now has to quickly dekitting some of my items

I was asking my JB regular tyre shop for the impreza tyre and was told don't have such profile. What is the closest profile?

Strange leh. Initially SE said expected delivery will be late may to early June and now suddenly told me to made balance payment. Now has to quickly dekitting some of my items

I was asking my JB regular tyre shop for the impreza tyre and was told don't have such profile. What is the closest profile?

Heng ah...Already "dekitted".

I also need time to dekit my items, hope don't last minute ask me collect car.

I was checking with tyre shop for PS4, they say don't have our profile also. Not sure if other brands have. But I rem last time my C4 Picasso I got this profile with continental..

There's in fight within MI. Everybody wanting to register the cars so some will be delayed. If no trade in think will be longer.

Guess 66 meant year of birth, Lol.

I have trade in. But I think my SE more passive hence lost out in terms of fight..

Sharing my joy with all of you.

So happy to receive message from my SE this morning, with details of my new vehicle number and IU. I login to onemotoring and car is officially registered under my name. Many thanks to my SE's Joyce Ng and the lucky car number. Hope today can strike 4D.

Wish all of you will collect yours soon.

Edited by Kah178

So happy to receive message from my SE this morning with details of my new vehicle number and IU. I login to onemotor and car is registered under my name.

Many thanks to my SE's Joyce Ng service and i like the car number. Hope today can strike 4D.

congrats! but your collection date is 27 Apr, why register so early. i thought usually 1-2 days is sufficient.  

congrats! but your collection date is 27 Apr, why register so early. i thought usually 1-2 days is sufficient.  

I'm selling my existing car directly, and the buyer keep chasing me to handover asap and has deducted the re-sales price of my car. 

You are right, 1 to 2 days to register the car with LTA.

Edited by Kah178

Heng ah...Already "dekitted".

Conti got the profile size but not CSC5. Perhaps the only way to ensure u get ur tyre pref is to change the rim altogether. Looking at Enkei n rays. Maybe use till the tyre wear off den change rim.

So happy to receive message from my SE this morning, with details of my new vehicle number and IU. I login to onemotoring and car is officially registered under my name. Many thanks to my SE's Joyce Ng and the lucky car number. Hope today can strike 4D.

Ur SE HOT izzit? Maybe she no need to fight among her colleagues. All give in to her. Haha....

Neutral Newbie

Final pay today, will register and collect my car 28th. Remain existing plate number.

Last 4D 2nd price for my number, but my wife not buy the number recently. Tears.....

I'm selling my existing car directly, and the buyer keep chasing me to handover asap and has deducted the re-sales price of my car.

You are right, 1 to 2 days to register the car with LTA.

That's why don't mind trade in with MI. 3 months of waiting time easily break even the lower take in price.

So happy to receive message from my SE this morning, with details of my new vehicle number and IU. I login to onemotoring and car is officially registered under my name. Many thanks to my SE's Joyce Ng and the lucky car number. Hope today can strike 4D.

Congrats!

Congrats!

Neutral Newbie

When did you sign the dotted line? N when did u make a 20% down?