2016 / 2017 Subaru Impreza

Carbon82

Dayum nice choice, I went for a red hatchback with the STI kit. Just felt more sporty to me I guess.

Oh ya, yours is pure red or venetian red?
↡ Advertisement

For fc, i always take official figure + 30%. Insurance confirm very ex for subaru cars.

U will be surprised to know there are fxt owners who paid $1.3 or less for comprehensive insurance... not all Subarus owners pay wrx level kind of premiums..
  • Praise 1

U will be surprised to know there are fxt owners who paid $1.3 or less for comprehensive insurance... not all Subarus owners pay wrx level kind of premiums..

mine is also about $1.3k for comprehensive, but comparing to other Jap cars, it is almost double [mad] .

mine is also about $1.3k for comprehensive, but comparing to other Jap cars, it is almost double [mad] .

Sometimes depend on your ncd, age, driving experience etc la. It's not worth to pay 1.3k for a 1.6 L Na car. The extra money can be put to other use such as petrol, servicing etc.

May I know u purchased the 2.0? Cos my SE told me only 2.0 is allow to purchase the kit. :(

Highly doubt only the 2.0 is allowed to purchase the kit. I only got the 1.6, no point going to 2.0 with a car w/o turbo. I had been quoted a similar price for the sti kit too, but I feel its worth the looks.

Oh ya, yours is pure red or venetian red?

Went with their launch color pure red. Wafted between the two for awhile, afterall the venetian red has pearl, but went with pure red instead as the venetian red is a tad bit too dull. 

Played with a picture of the venetian red in the showroom to create a mockup of the pure red. Pretty pleased with it I would say.

post-183520-0-00856900-1486534965_thumb.jpg

Edited by Arpeqqio

Got a surprised call from SE there is "durian" but only available these few days only. Decided to visit the showroom again and the "durian" is too good to resist. Signed on the dot at 9pm but the color I want only available is May shipment. Promised the SE won't disclose the details but all i can say is the price is better than Altis and pre-facelift Mz3 promo price. My SE is very friendly and professional. Anyone interested can pm me for his contact.

Thanks and can pm me the special price
  • Praise 1

Sometimes depend on your ncd, age, driving experience etc la. It's not worth to pay 1.3k for a 1.6 L Na car. The extra money can be put to other use such as petrol, servicing etc.

High insurance is due to expensive parts.

Eg subaru headlight $600 (stockist), $800 ($800). Original V-Lip $500 at least.

Sometimes subaru original parts are more expensive than continental makes.

Buying & driving a subaru AWD is already an insurance to your daily life.

Got a surprised call from SE there is "durian" but only available these few days only. Decided to visit the showroom again and the "durian" is too good to resist. Signed on the dot at 9pm but the color I want only available is May shipment. Promised the SE won't disclose the details but all i can say is the price is better than Altis and pre-facelift Mz3 promo price. My SE is very friendly and professional. Anyone interested can pm me for his contact.

Not sure about pre fl Altis but was offerred 99k for m3.

U sign 8 bid?

Was already told car coming only in may.

Edited by 999

Highly doubt only the 2.0 is allowed to purchase the kit. I only got the 1.6, no point going to 2.0 with a car w/o turbo. I had been quoted a similar price for the sti kit too, but I feel its worth the looks.

Went with their launch color pure red. Wafted between the two for awhile, afterall the venetian red has pearl, but went with pure red instead as the venetian red is a tad bit too dull.

Played with a picture of the venetian red in the showroom to create a mockup of the pure red. Pretty pleased with it I would say.

16667681_120300002006663647_1711629315_o.jpg

Body can purchase with 1.6.

Would buy pure red too.

Edited by 999

yes 8 bids NG. was surprised MI secured my COE today even though shipment is may.

Not sure about pre fl Altis but was offerred 99k for m3.
U sign 8 bid?
Was already told car coming only in may.

yes 8 bids NG. was surprised MI secured my COE today even though shipment is may.

Whats the deals and freebies?

solar film and in car cam

SE just text me MI management might increase the price [confused]  [confused] 

Whats the deals and freebies?

solar film and in car cam

SE just text me MI management might increase the price [confused][confused]

Increase after u sign? WTF? How muvh u sign up for?

Should ask for solar film for sunroof panel and floor mats too.

V cool?

Edited by 999

no la, I mean they plan to increase car price for next round bidding

actually I didn't ask much about freebies, I just take  whatever they give. in fact i asked is it necessary to have solar file, SE said better to have it [laugh] 

Increase after u sign? WTF? How muvh u sign up for?
Should ask for solar film for sunroof panel and floor mats too.
V cool?

no la, I mean they plan to increase car price for next round bidding

actually I didn't ask much about freebies, I just take whatever they give. in fact i asked is it necessary to have solar file, SE said better to have it [laugh]

Car like Subaru with big glass all round are like green house. Without the solar film in our topical sun sure very hot.

Anyway let me know ur price. PM me if u dont want to post. Thks